2: The First Thing You Do When You're 18 Again

Love, 18 Again

HOT DEBUT! JYP NEWEST GIRL GROUP, MISS A SWEPT THE CHARTS THIS MONTH.


Baekhyun and Yoo-jin sits at the nearest cafe there. Both of them ordered some coffee while making a strategy about what to do next.

"There's a no way that we lived together because it'll cost a lot and we don't know if our cards can be used now." Baekhyun said as he wrote something on the tissue. Yoo-jin take a look at him.


"But how can you pay this coffee?"


"It's still in Seoul! And it's 2010! Why can't i used this money? It's still the same!" Baekhyun said with a high tone. Yoo-jin let out a sighs as she lowering her head.


"You.. You didn't need to be angry like that.." 

 

Baekhyun's eyes softened. He take a look at Yoo-jin.


"I.. I'm.. S.."


Baekhyun just quiet. Somehow, he cannot finish his sentence and he doesn't know why. He let out a sighs.


"Okay, okay. Anyway, the only way we can survive is going back to our parents house." Baekhyun said as he wrote another words on the tissue. Yoo-jin jist quiet as she drink her latte.


"You'll be with your parents and i'll be with my parents too. We're now still a college student, so we'll be seeing each other at the college. While that, i'll think a way to go back to the present."


Yoo-jin lazily staring at the tissue that only written Baekhyun's house and Yoo-jin's house. Yoo-jin chuckled. He actually only wrote that? 

Baekhyun take a look at her. Realize that she doesn't even pay any attention to him, he hit her forehead with the pen on his hands.


"Ouch!" Yoo-jin frowned as she rub her forehead. "You didn't need to do that!" 

Flashforward
March 10, 2016. 

"Ouch!" Yoo-jin said as Baekhyun hit her forehead using the pencil on his hands. Yoo-jin take a look at him.

"Why'd you hit me?! I really don't understand a single bit of it!" Yoo-jin said as she rub her forehead that turns into red now. Baekhyun take a look at her.


"If you don't understand about this, you can't win on the court." Baekhyun said as he explained the terms on that thick documents. Yoo-jin sighs. It's her first court and she really wants to win, but she doesn't understand the problem very well because she's not the one in charged. Actually, her friend give this case to her. Continuing the case with a new lawyer in the middle of trial really put a headache for everyone especially for the client.


"You should win this, okay?" Baekhyun said as he checks on the documents again.


"Win this.. So i could give you the ring as soon as possible." 

 

"The ring?!" Yoo-jin's mood brighten up again. She take a look at Baekhyun, who looks very shy now. Yoo-jin playfully looking at him.


"What ring? Are you going to propose me?"


Baekhyun let out a sighs. Then, he take a look at Yoo-jin as he steal a kiss from her.


"Yes. So win this case, okay?"


Yoo-jin smiles happily. She laughs as she continue to read the documents. 

Flashforward ends. Yoo-jin quietly staring at Baekhyun, who's still thinking a way to go back to the present. Yoo-jin drown in her thoughts. 

"You used to be a very sweet man towards me before you proposed me. Why you suddenly changed after that?"

Baekhyun turns his head and his eyes meet with Yoo-jin's eyes. He take a look at her. 

 

"It's only temporary.. We'll be fine. We're at our parents house too.. It should be fine, right?"


Yoo-jin just quiet. She take a deep breath.


"Why? Are you happy at the thought that you could change the future and not ended up with me?"


And with that, Baekhyun cough in surprised. He take a look at Yoo-jin.


"Yah! It's not like that-


"Sure. It'll be fine. I'll be fine. I could change my future and not spending my time with a workaholic like you, right?!" Yoo-jin said as she gets up from her seat. Baekhyun surprised. He gets up from his seat as he following Yoo-jin who walks out from the cafe.


"Yah! Where are you going?!" Baekhyun said as he try to chase her. She doesn't even turn her head.


"Yah! Yoon Yoo-jin!"


"TO MY PARENTS HOUSE!" Yoo-jin said as she yelled back at him. Baekhyun surprised, again. How can she changed a lot like that?!


"Yah! Do you know how to get there?!"


Yoo-jin bit her lips as she can feel her anger all over her body. She thinned her lips.


"IT'S STILL IN SEOUL! AND IT'S 2010!" Yoo-jin shout at him without even looking back. Baekhyun chuckled in disbelief. He put his hands into his hip. 

 


"YAH!"


A smile creep up on Yoo-jin's face. She doesn't know why, but she feels like she wins over him. This is the Byun Baekhyun she used to know. That famous Mr. Nagging, rock-headed, and ambitious Byun Baekhyun. She fell for that Baekhyun. 

"I guess it's not that bad, right?" 

 

 

Yoo-jin quietly take off her shoes. It must be very weird of her family to see her in such a suit, a branded high heels, and a branded handbag. She take a peek at inside her house, make sure no one is there because is seems like no one's arriving yet.

And just then, a pair of hands push her back and it resulting her to lose her balance and fall to the floor. Yoo-jin turns her head. 

 

"Yeah. It must be him." 

 

"YOON YOO-GYEOM!" Yoo-jin yelled at her brother that only a year older than her. Her brother, Yoo-gyeom, who's just coming back from college laughing at her.


"EOMMA! YOO-JIN STEAL YOUR CLOTHES AGAIN!"


Yoo-jin widen her eyes in surprised. She quickly gets up and cover his brother's mouth.


"You stupid gigantic ! You better shut your mouth or i'll definetely shoved a rock into your mouth!"


Yoo-gyeom laughs eventhough Yoo-jin already cover his mouth. He take a look at Yoo-jin.


"EOMMA! SHE ALSO WEARS YOUR BAG AND HEELS!"


"Shut the up both of you, huh?" Another deep voice come behind them as he separated them by grabbing both of their hair. Both Yoo-jin and Yoo-gyeom screamed in pain.


"AAARGH! YOON YOO-JUNG!"


"What's with the noise?!" Eomma said as she walked out from the kitchen, still wear her apron with a big wooden spoon on her right hand and a bowl of gochujang on her left hand. Yoo-jin staring at her mother. 

 

"Eomma. She looks very young. She's still not having that back pain for taking care of Yoo-jung oppa's children. Not having any thoughts that her daughter will live with a man together without any marriage. Not knowing that Yoon Yoo-gyeom going to be an assemblyman." 

 

Yoo-jin take a glance at Yoo-gyeom, who frowned in pain. Then, she smiles.


"This rascal is actually going to be an assemblyman eventhough he's very lazy and he is the dumbest in this house." 

 

Yoo-jin smiles. Then, she release herself from her brother's grip.


"Eomma. I'm hungry." 

 

Baekhyun quietly peeked at the main entrance of his house. The door is slightly ajar and he make sure that no one notice his shirt and his expensive watch.

Baekhyun push the door lightly, trying to not make any sound. He take a look at around him. Luckily, no one is here. He quickly make his way to his room and close the door softly.

"Yah.. Look at this. I can't believe i still had this Lee Jung-jae's poster." Baekhyun said as he amazed by the interior of his own room. He take his sweet time to looking at around him.

"My One Piece mini figures!" Baekhyun said as he run into the shelf where he puts all of his mini figures collection. Baekhyun staring at it with a big smile on his face. 

Flashforward.
May 6, 2017. 

"What? What's this actually?!" Baekhyun keep mumbling as Yoo-jin cover his eyes using both of her hands and help him walking carefully to their room.

Yoo-jin smiles widely, as if she's really satisfied by her works. She slowly release her hands from Baekhyun's eyes.

Baekhyun blinkes his eyes. And soon, his eyes widen in shocked as he sees the mini figure that he already wanted ever since he was in high school.


"WOAH! LUFFY! I FINALLY FOUND HIM!"


Baekhyun walk closer to see the Luffy mini figure standing in the middle of his mini figure's collection. Luffy is the rare one and it's very hard to find it. Even Baekhyun give up to look for it after 3 years searching here and there.


Baekhyun turns in excitement as he take a look at Yoo-jin.


"How can you get this?! I was looking for this 3 years but didn't get any result!"


Yoo-jin smirked. "Well.. Yoo-jung oppa's friend that live in Tokyo had this in his store and i beg him to give this to me. I told him, my poor boyfriend looking for this Luffy mini figure pathetically ever since he was in high school. And because i'm pretty, he give up quickly and give it to me for free and-


Without any words, Baekhyun press his lips into hers. His hands automatically wrapped around her tiny waist. Baekhyun take a look at her, with a wide smile.


"Thank you. And i love you." 

Flashforward ends. Baekhyun staring at the empty spot in the middle as Luffy's mini figure isn't there. Baekhyun smile bitterly.


"Right. She's the one who finds Luffy."


Baekhyun quickly take a shower and changed his clothes into his old clothes. He wears his grey oversized t-shirt and a trackpants. He take a look at his older-version-of-him clothes.


"Well.. Better to hide this for a while." 

 

Baekhyun quickly put his clothes inside a paper bag and he put it under his bed. Baekhyun take a deep breath.


"Okay. It's started." 

 

"EOMMAAA I'M HUNGRY!" Baekhyun shouted from his room, which is on the second floor. He do what he always do back then, when he's still 18. Baekhyun laughs to himself.


"I'm actually doing this." He said as he smiles. Then, he walk to the dining room.


"IIIIII AAAMMM HUUUNGRYYYY~" Baekhyun said playfully as he reach the dining table. Just then, someone hit his head using the spoon. Baekhyun turns his head.


"AISH! SUNGYEON NOONA!" Baekhyun yelled as he frowned, feeling the pain from the steel. His older sister, Sungyeon, laughs as she went to turn off the stove as the soup is finally ready.

"Stop rubbing your head because you're not going to lose your memories just because she hit you with a spoon." His mother said as she put an empty clean plate on the table. Then, she turns her head.

"Byun Hee-kyung! You better going out from your room now before i smashed that damned iPod of yours!" His mother said harshly with an innocent and calm face. Baekhyun laughs. 
 

"She's still like that even when she's getting older. And Hee-kyung is still the one that always got yelled at home." 

 

Soon, the sound of a loud banging can be heard as Hee-kyung coming out from her room. With an annoyance look on her face as she's obviously showing it to the whole house. Baekhyun can't help but laugh watching his younger sister's act.


"It's a good thing that i was born earlier than Hee-kyung." Baekhyun said as he only prepare the utensils for him. Just then, Hee-kyung smack his head.


"AISH! YAH! BYUN HEE-KYUNG!"


"Do you think you're that superior just because you were born 5 years earlier than me?" 

"Yeah. Why? Jealous?" Baekhyun said as he stick out his tongue to Hee-kyung. Hee-kyung glares at him.


"Stop it you two before i take your plate and Byun Baekhyun for god sake stop wearing that damned trackpants!"


Baekhyun raised his eyebrows. "Why? It's still good though."


His mother rolled her eyes in disbelief. "It's really an eyesore. Hurry. Let's eat. I'm so hungry."


Everyone gathered in the dining table. Sungyeon takes a seat beside Baekhyun and Hee-kyung take a seat in front of him, beside his mother. Baekhyun blinked his eyes. Then, he quietly take a glance to an empty seat in the middle.


"Where's appa?" Baekhyun ask naturally. His mother take a look at him.


"He still has some work left. He will be late again. We better eat now rather than starving while waiting for him."


Baekhyun nods. He quietly let out a sighs.

 


Yoo-jin try all of her old clothes. Her old skinny jeans that she broughr because of Girls' Generation, her old denim jacket that still fits her body perfectly. Yoo-jin smiles happily.


"My diet is actually success!" She exclaimed happily as she staring at herself in the mirror. Just then, she remember something. Yoo-jin turns her head as she's staring at her old phone.


Yoo-jin quietly looking out her phone's gallery and soon, she found a lot of old photos of her, there's So-yul too. Yoo-jin smiles. She's staring at her picture when she's 18 years old.


"She's smiling without knowing her life will turn into a crap as she gets older."


Yoo-jin staring at her old photo. The 18 years old Yoo-jin. She let out a sad sighs.


"Yoo-jin ah. You'll really loved him. You'll ended up spending a lot of times just to wait for him. You'll love him deeply. You never imagine that one day, he'll actually forget about your birthday and choosing his work over you."


Yoo-jin suddenly quiet. The memories of her staring at Baekhyun who's busy with his works eventhough she's there wearing the wedding dress come into her minds. Yoo-jin sighs. She thinks of something.


"I can't be seen as someone's ex fiancee, right?" Yoo-jin said as she take off her ring and she put a strap into it. Now, it turns into a phone's strap.


"But i can't let this ring just go away like that! What if i still need this? What if the price is going to get higher and i can sell this ring and brought the newest one like the one that Miss Hwang wears?" Yoo-jin pouted as she's staring at her ring that now, her phone strap. Yoo-jin let out a sighs. She lay herself to the bed.


"Tsk. Can i even replace this ring with any kind of ring in this world?"

 


Baekhyun play with his old phone. He's checking his contact list.

"Very brat Kim Jongin.. Checked. Not so handsome Kyungsoo.. Checked. Very loud Chanyeol.. Checked." He said as he checking it one by one. Just then, another contact appears.


Not funny Lee Taeyong


Baekhyun suddenly quiet for a while. He blinked his eyes before finally scroll down his contact list again.


Just then, Baekhyun raised his eyebrows. He doesn't find Yoo-jin's contact. He doesn't have it. Okay, so, where's the part where they first met in college when he doesn't have her number?


"Why i can't remember a single bit memories about my college days.." Baekhyun said as he keep staring at his phone.


"How i met her then?"


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Helloo another update!! Enjoy! 😉❤