16: Dear, My Dear

Love, 18 Again

So-yul take the seat beside Jongin. She take a deep breath as she's staring at Baekhyun and Yoo-jin, who sits in front of her. So-yul let out a sighs as she cross her arms.


"First. When Baekhyun played basketball in sport day. You know about Baekhyun's childhood phobia that only Jongin who actually know this." So-yul said as she points her finger to Yoo-jin. Jongin nods.


"Second. When Yoo-jin became our swimmer in sport day. You're such a lazy guy that wouldn't mind about any tournament on sport day but you run crazily to the swimming pool that day." Jongin said as he points his finger to Baekhyun. Baekhyun raised his eyebrows.



"Yah! Why are you two keep accusing-



"Third." So-yul said loudly, Baekhyun and Yoo-jin surprised.



"Both of you working part time at the prosecutor office."



Baekhyun and Yoo-jin's eyes widen in shocked. Both of them looking at So-yul.


"HOW CAN YOU KNOW-


"Fourth. How can you know Yoo-jin's childhood trauma? Even So-yul doesn't know about that!" Jongin said as he's trying to find the answer on Baekhyun's eyes. Just then, Baekhyun smack his head.


"ARGH! BYUN BAEKHYUN!"


"FIFTH." So-yul said as she leans closer. Jongin also following her while rubbing his head.



"Both of you hugged each other tightly. And did you have to run and hug him like that?!" So-yul said as she's staring at Yoo-jin. Yoo-jin gulped.



"S.. So-yul..-



"AISH FINE!" Baekhyun said as he hit the table. Yoo-jin, So-yul, and Jongin staring at him.


Baekhyun let out a sighs. He hold Yoo-jin's hands out of a sudden. Yoo-jin surprised.



"YAH!-


"We're dating. Satisfied?"



Yoo-jin's eyes widen in shocked as she take a look at Baekhyun. So-yul and Jongin leans their body to the chair.


"Yah. Kim Jongin. Pinch me." So-yul said as she's still in shocked. Jongin shakes his head.


"No.. What about hit him first."


"HOW CAN YOU?!" Jongin said as he smack Baekhyun's body. Baekhyun groans in pain.


"WHAT?! WHAT DID I DO?!"


"HOW CAN YOU KEEP IT FROM ME!!!!" So-yul said as she also smack Yoo-jin's body. Yoo-jin trying to avoid So-yul's hit.


"BYUN BAEKHYUN DO SOMETHING!!!!!"


"DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH HER!" Baekhyun said as he hold Yoo-jin's shoulder as he glares at So-yul. So-yul gasped in disbelief. Jongin also gasped in disbelief. Soon, both of them smack Baekhyun's body.


"HERE! HERE! THE PUNISHMENT FOR KEEPING IT FROM US!!!!"

"YAAAAH THAT'S HURT!!!" 

 

 

Baekhyun and Yoo-jin walk side by side as Baekhyun walked her home. Yoo-jin take a glance at Baekhyun.


"Of course i'll find you. I'm the only one who can find you even if you lost in the middle of desert."

"We're dating. Satisfied?"


Yoo-jin smiles sheepishly. Baekhyun turns his head.


"What? What's so funny?"


"Today." Yoo-jin said as she take a look at Baekhyun. Baekhyun raised his eyebrows. Then, he smirks.


"Why? Because i told them we're dating?"


"That's one crazy moment." Yoo-jin said as she let out a sighs. She turns her eyes to the sky.
 


"Everything will be different from now on."
 


Baekhyun smiles. Then, he hold Yoo-jin's hands.
 


"So we're getting back together."
 


Yoo-jin laughs. She take a look at Baekhyun.


"I wonder what'll happen to Sungyeon unnie.. She really likes him."


Baekhyun let out a sighs. "Let's not talk about it. Let's talk about us first."


Yoo-jin smiles as she turns her head. Baekhyun stopped his steps as he take a look at her. Then, he caress Yoo-jin's cheeks softly.
 


"Stay with me. I don't care it's 2010 or 2020, we're 18 or 28 and how my life get ed up by someone in the future, please stay with me. Because i don't have any plan to let go of you."
 


Yoo-jin smiles. She nods.
 


"Promise me to tell me everything and how you feel. Let's stay together like this. I don't care it's 2010 or 2020, as long as i'm with you, i'm fine."
 


Baekhyun smiles. He take Yoo-jin into his embrace. He leans his chin into Yoo-jin's shoulder.
 


"I like your scent. I prefer to get drunk by this rather than soju."


"Tsk. It's because you're such a bad drinker!" Yoo-jin said as she take a look at Baekhyun. Baekhyun chuckled. Then, he slowly lean closer to her, about to move his lips closer to her..


"I DON'T WANT TO SLEEP WITH HIM! I HATE YOO-JUNG HYUNG!" Yoo-gyeom shouted as he open the door with pillow and blanket on his hands. Baekhyun and Yoo-jin surprised. They quickly run hiding behind the wall.


"Aish Yoon Yoo-gyeom! He must be trying to sleep at the swing!" Yoo-jin groans angrily. Baekhyun laughs. Then, he hold Yoo-jin's shoulder and soon pressing his lips on hers. Both of them smiles.



*****

 

Sungyeon keep staring at her phone. Keep checking if there's a text come. Hee-kyung take a look at her.


"Why? He's not calling you yet?"


Baekhyun turns his eyes. He take a look at Sungyeon.


Sungyeon sighs as she nods. She leans her head to the dining table.


"It's been a week but he doesn't call or text me back." Sungyeon said. Then, he take a look at Baekhyun.


"Right. You're working with him. Did he really busy?! What did he do on work?!"


"Work?" Baekhyun said as he shrugged. Sungyeon groans. She pouted.


"Did he reject me.. Or because i was so short-tempered at that day that it makes him lose interest in me?"


"You really believe he likes you just because he asked you on a date right after 3 days both of you knowing each other?" Hee-kyung said sharply. Baekhyun blinked his eyes.


"Wow. You're so straightforward, Byun Hee-kyung." Baekhyun said as he drink his milk. Sungyeon take a look at her.


"If he doesn't like me so what's the reason he asked me out?!"


Hee-kyung chuckled in disbelief. She take a look at Sungyeon.


"Unnie. Don't you realize he is actually just toying on you?"


Sungyeon suddenly quiet. She's staring at Hee-kyung blankly.


"No..-


"Yes." Hee-kyung said coldly as she take a look at Sungyeon. Hee-kyung take a deep breath.


"Why should he asked you out right after 3 days knowing you? Does he knows your favorite rides? Does he knows your favorite food? Your favorite place? He doesn't know it, right?"


Sungyeon just quiet. Her eyes teary.


"We.. We can slowly-


"You really need to stop that habit of yours easily fall in love to someone just because he's kind to you. What if he doesn't think both of you are more than just friend? What if he actually asking another girl out too? There isn't a relationship that can be fixed in just some couple days."


Sungyeon heart feels aches now. She bit her lips as she's trying to hold her tears. She hold her phone tightly.


Baekhyun just quiet. He's staring at his two sisters.



"How can you know that guy is a jerk?" Baekhyun said as he help Hee-kyung washing the dish. Hee-kyung chuckled.


"I actually checking on him and find his old high school. I get one of his female friend's contact and asking about him to her. And you know what she said to me?"


Baekhyun take a look at Hee-kyung. "What? What did she say?"


"Don't get near him. You're just his another girl no matter how sincere your love for him."


Baekhyun gasped in disbelief. He cross his arms.


"Woah. Crazy." Baekhyun said as he shakes his head. "Then, why don't you tell Sungyeon noona?"


"So she can learnt it by herself." Hee-kyung said as she give a wet plate to Baekhyun. Baekhyun quickly dry the plate using the rag.


"She needs to get a lesson. Until when she'll rely herself on a man? Most of the guy she dated ended up dump her. There must be something she need to fix about herself. Maybe, her temper and her clingy character should be fixed first before she's going to love someone."


"Whoa." Baekhyun said as he clap his hands, amazed by how mature his younger sister is. Baekhyun pinch Hee-kyung's cheek.


"I'm so proud of you, Miss 5-years-younger-than-me. Since when you grow up this big?"


Hee-kyung groans. "Let go of me! Your hands are dirty!"


Baekhyun smiles. He looks like having something on his mind.


"Then.. Do you want to help oppa?" 

 



Jae-hyuk put some coins to the vending machine. He's waiting for the machine to taking out his cola. Just then, his phone vibrating again.


Byun Sungyeon
How are you?


Jae-hyuk chuckled in disbelief. "She hasn't any work to do? Why keep bothering me." Jae-hyuk said as he delete the message and turn off his phone. Soon, his cola coming out from machine. He's about to take his cola when suddenly, there's another hand trying to take his cola. Jae-hyuk turns his head.


"Ups.. Sorry. I think it's mine." Hee-kyung said politely. Just then, the sound of another can coming out from the machine can be heard. Jae-hyuk turns his head as he takes the cola and give it to her.


"This is yours." Jae-hyuk said as he smiles. Hee-kyung just smile awkwardly.


"Perhaps.. Can you take me to my brother?" Hee-kyung said as she points to the lunchbox. "I need to give him this."


Jae-hyuk smiles. Then, he nods.


"Sure. Who's your brother?"



"HEE-KYUNG?!" Yoo-jin said as she widen her eyes in surprised. Baekhyun nods. Both of them are in a storage room.


"Hee-kyung actually knows about Choi Jae-hyuk but she purposely not telling anything to Sungyeon noona so she could learn the lesson by herself." Baekhyun said as he sighs. He leans his head to the wall.


"Maybe.. Hee-kyung also knows that Jae-hyuk cheated on Sungyeon noona in the future."


Yoo-jin let out a sighs. "But Hee-kyung prefer to stay quiet until Sungyeon unnie knows it by herself."


Baekhyun nods. "Maybe."


Yoo-jin thinned her lips. Then, she take a look at Baekhyun.


"So you asked Sungyeon unnie to come to the office too?"



Sungyeon walks lazily as she enter the prosecutor office. Then, she make a phone call to Baekhyun.


"Yah! Where are you? You know i'm not in a mood to come to here!"


"Second floor." Baekhyun said as he quietly following Jae-hyuk and Hee-kyung. Yoo-jin also walk following behind him.


"Uh, yeah." Baekhyun said as he hung up the call. Yoo-jin take a look at him.


"She's here?"

"Yeah." Baekhyun said as he let out a sighs. "I hope she can learn from this and the future somehow changed."


Yoo-jin smiles. She pats Baekhyun's shoulder.


"Don't worry. At least we fixed the problem here."


Baekhyun nods. Then, he turns his head to Hee-kyung.


"I sacrifice everything for this. I hope it works."



The lift opened as Sungyeon arrived at the second floor. Sungyeon looking at around her. Then, she takes out her phone.


"Where's he?! Really?!" Sungyeon said as she dialed Baekhyun's number.


But then, something caught her eyes.



"So.. What about Saturday? I can teach you Math." Jae-hyuk said as he take a look at Hee-kyung. Hee-kyung thinks for a while.


"I'm good at Math."


Jae-hyuk laughs. He thinks for a while.


"I'm good at Korean Literature. Saturday, 5 PM. How?"


Hee-kyung chuckled. She take a look at Jae-hyuk.


"You know that Sungyeon unnie and i are siblings, right?"


Jae-hyuk smirks. He leans closer to Hee-kyung as he whisper something.



"But you got my attention, pretty."



Hee-kyung chuckled in disbelief. She turns her head..


...and soon, her eyes meet with Sungyeon's furious eyes.



"Bingo."
 


"You see? He even seduce your own sister without caring about you a little bit." 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi everyone! Hee-kyungie?! 😱🤔 will Baekhyun's plan work as he wants?! Enjoy the story! 🤗