32: Aquí, Te Amo (Finale)

Love, 18 Again

 

🎵 SORAN - Happy (행복) 

 

The door opened as many people arrived at Baekil 15th Anniversary Celebration. Taeyong's parents are there, talking with some elderly with champagne on their hands. Most of them praising how Baekil can stay as no. 1 Law Firm in South Korea for almost 15 years. Taeyong's brother are there with his friends, taking a picture together with the best photographer in Seoul that especially hire for today's event. While Taeyong is with Jongin, in front of the cake buffet. Eating the cake while checking on people around them.


"Aish. Eventhough i'm wearing my best suit, i ended up with you!" Jongin groans as he take a look at Taeyong. Taeyong laughs.

"Then why you give your corsage to Minseok sunbae? Look. Minseok sunbae and So-yul ended up having their date in here." Taeyong said as he points his finger to Minseok and So-yul, who talks with Yoo-jin. Jongin chuckled in disbelief.


"What about you? You ended up giving your corsage to your mother and look at her. She's wearing two corsage on her hands." Jongin said as he eat his cake. Taeyong smiles. Then, he turns his eyes to Yoo-jin.


"Same like you. I can't give it to just anyone."




"Where's Baekhyun? I didn't see him." So-yul said as she drink her orange juice. Yoo-jin thinned her lips.


"He meet his father's friends here and they're talking together now with another friend of his father." Yoo-jin said as she let out a sighs. Then, she take a look at So-yul.



"Lucky you. Minseok sunbae really take his time just for you eventhough he's busy."



"I'm not that busy though." Minseok said as he laughs. So-yul smiles.


"I actually trying to drag him here but Jongin already drag him here first. Not my fault." So-yul said as she shows the corsage on her right hand. Yoo-jin chuckled.


"Aigoo~ Enjoy your time together, then. I want to look for some tasty juices."




"What are you doing here alone?" Taeyong said as he walk approaching Yoo-jin, who's alone at the park with her fruit punch. Yoo-jin chuckled. She take a look at Taeyong.



"What are you doing here, though? Shouldn't you greet your parent's friends?"



Taeyong laughs. He put his hands into his pants pocket.



"Nah. My brother already do that."



Yoo-jin smiles. "You're really giving up on Baekil Law Firm? What about your parents?"


"They're slowly accepting the truth." Taeyong said as he let out a sighs. "They know they can't force me because i still choose to go to Congo next year."


Yoo-jin let out a breath. "Yah.. You know how far Congo is? And you're not there for just several weeks.. It's actually a year."


Taeyong smiles. He lowering his head. Just then, he realize there's a ring on Yoo-jin's wedding finger. Taeyong blinked his eyes.



"What a pretty ring. Did Baekhyun give it to you?"



Yoo-jin turns her eyes. Then, she smiles sheepishly.



"For a guy who's not romantic at all.. He has a good taste."



Taeyong smiles. Then, he take a deep breath.



"Aigoo.. I'm so jealous of him."



Yoo-jin chuckled. She take a look at Taeyong.



"Then, who's the one who get your corsage? Since Jongin yield his corsage to Minseok.. What about you?"



Taeyong suddenly quiet. But then, he smiles.



"Jongin said to not giving it to just anyone because it means a lot. I'm trying to give it to someone.. But my best friend already give it to her."



Yoo-jin just quiet. She realize it was her.



"I thought at first.. I already give up on her. But after Jongin told that, i kinda have this 0,1% of hope about her. So i gather my courage once again and went to her to give this corsage, but then.."



Taeyong smiles bitterly. He let out a sighs.



"I saw my best friend's car in front of her house. And i realize eventhough i came first, she'll still choose him, not me. That's why, i finally let go of her and give the corsage to my mother."



Yoo-jin smiles as she hears Taeyong's indirectly confession. She knows it's her. But she choose to not saying anything about it. Yoo-jin take a look at Taeyong.



"You'll find another good person for you, that can appreciate you and love you with all her heart."



Taeyong smiles. He take a look at Yoo-jin.



"Thank you." 

 

It's dance time and everyone who come with their couples start doing the couple dance. Taeyong's parents looks very lovey dovey, Minseok and So-yul who looks cute because of So-yul's clumsy steps, and Yoo-jin and Baekhyun who enjoy their time together, staring at each other. With a romantic song played, many couples start to join the couple dance in the middle of the ballroom. Baekhyun take a look at Yoo-jin as he smiles.



"You know? Even if we're going back to high school days.. I think i still choose you."



Yoo-jin smiles widely as she shows her teeth. She take a look at Baekhyun.



"Why? What if we're going back to high school days, and i choose to study Science or anything else but not Law?"



Baekhyun smiles as he lean his forehead to Yoo-jin's forehead. Yoo-jin smiles.



"I already know you from the future so i'll stalk on you and attending the same school as you."



Yoo-jin laughs. She take a look at Baekhyun.



"What the.. What if i choose to study abroad?"

"I'll study abroad too. Why not?"

"Tsk!" 

"Yoon Yoo-jin."

"What?"

"Aquí, Te Amo.

 

*****


"Yoon Yoo-gyeom! Aish! You're not even watering the flower properly!" Yoo-jin's mother said as she take a look at Yoo-gyeom, who's forced to help her to watering the plant. Yoo-gyeom groans.


"Aish! I did it right!"


"Aigoo.. So noisy!" Yoo-jung said as he just finished helping their father to plant a new tree at the front yard. Yoo-jung sits at the grass as he wipes his sweat.


"Yoon Yoo-jin! I want a cold water!"


"Wait!" Yoo-jin shouted from the kitchen as she's in charge to make a tasty drink and snacks. Yoo-jin is in front of the stove, still stirring some doenjang tteok on the pan.


"Wait a minute, oppa! I'll be there with the tteok, too!"




"What's with this noise?" Baekhyun said as he just wake up. The whole family is at the front yard, watching their father who build something. Hee-kyung lean closer to Baekhyun as she whisper something.


"Gom's new house. It's very rare yet entertaining sight."


Baekhyun chuckled in disbelief. He take a look at his father, who looks very serious about it. Baekhyun take a look around him.


"Where's Sungyeon noona?"


"Getting ready. Someone going to take her for a date." Hee-kyung said as she cross her arms. Baekhyun blinked his eyes.



"Wow. Who's this unlucky guy this time?"

"Kim Myung-soo. Second year Engineering Student."



"HEOL." Baekhyun said as he widen his eyes in surprised. Just then, a silver car arrived in front of their house. Baekhyun and Hee-kyung turns their heads.


"It must be him." Baekhyun said as he take a look at the car. Hee-kyung nods. Then, she turns her head.


"UNNIE! THAT UNLUCKY GUY IS HERE!"


Soon, Sungyeon coming out from the house, half running. She's wearing her shoes in hurry.


"EOMMA APPA I'M GOING! DON'T BOTHER ME!!" Sungyeon said as she run out from the house and soon, entering the silver car. Baekhyun chuckled in disbelief.


"What? Who's going to bother her, though?!" Baekhyun said as he cross his arms. Hee-kyung just smiles.


"She's the one who keep giving herself a hard time. Aigoo." Hee-kyung said as she turns her body and entering the house. Baekhyun laughs. Then, he smiles happily. He turns his body as he's about to following Hee-kyung, but then, his vision is blur out of a sudden.



"What.. What's this..?"



"The tteok is ready!" Yoo-jin shouted happily as she put the tteok into a large bowl. Yoo-jin is about to put the pan again to the stove when suddenly, her vision is blur out of a sudden. Yoo-jin try to hold something in the kitchen.



"What.. What's this..?"



Baekhyun shakes his head. He's trying to take a step but then, he falls to the floor. His vision getting more blur.



"What.. What happen.."



Yoo-jin is trying to hold into something, but she can't find anything. Just then, she falls to the floor. Her vision getting more blur.



"What.. What happen.."



Yoo-jin close her eyes. Her head somehow feels so dizzy.

 

 

"Yoo-jin?! Yoo-jin ah?!"



"I.. I know this familiar voice." 



"Yoon Yoo-jin?! Yoon Yoo-jin can you hear me?!"



"Yeah.. I can hear you. Stop shouting in my ears."



"YOO-JIN!! AISH!! How can you fainted like that?!"



"This smell.. Smell like an ethanol."



"Aigoo.. He doesn't even answer my call! I'm so angry!"



"Aish! You're so noisy, Eun So-yul!"



"..... Eun So-yul?"




Yoo-jin slowly open her eyes. She take a look around her. Just then, So-yul quickly looking at her.



"YAH GIZIBE! HOW CAN YOU SUDDENLY FAINTED IN FRONT OF YOUR OFFICE?! AND WHY THE HELL YOUR CO-WORKERS CALL ME INSTEAD OF HIM?! AISH!"



Yoo-jin blinked her eyes. So-yul looks very different. Her hairstyle also different. Yoo-jin take a look at So-yul.



"Why are you dressed like that?"



"What?!" So-yul said as she's staring at her clothes. A brown coat and a maxi dress. Nothing wrong.


"Nothing wrong with my clothes. It's your head that seems to got a problem!" So-yul said as she cross her arms. Yoo-jin blinked her eyes, confused.



"Why am i here? In a hospital with you?"



So-yul chuckled in disbelief. She take a look at Yoo-jin.



"Don't you remember? You fainted in front of your office. Luckily, i was texting you at that time so your co-worker quickly called me. Aigoo gizibe! You can diet a healthy food, not starving yourself!"



Yoo-jin widen her eyes in shocked. "Co.. Co-worker?"


So-yul nods. "Yeah. Co-worker. Who is it again? Miss Hwang?"


Yoo-jin blinked her eyes. She thinks for a while.



"Miss Hwang?! She's in 2020.. Right?!"



Just then, Yoo-jin realizes something. Yoo-jin gulped. She take a look at So-yul.



"What.. What day.. Is it..? And in what month? What year?"



So-yul furrow her eyebrows, looking at Yoo-jin in confused.



"Wednesday.. July 15, 2020. Why?"




Soon, Yoo-jin widen her eyes in shocked. She take a look at So-yul.




"2020?!" 

 

A phone keep vibrating on top of a stack of paper. The guy, beside the papers still sleeping with his arms as his pillow. Looks like he didn't get any good sleep because his phone keep vibrating, but he doesn't notice it. Just then, someone knock on the door. That guy surprised. He finally awake.



"Ugh.. Where am i.."



"Prosecutor Byun! Prosecutor Byun?"



"What? Who..-



Baekhyun slowly open his eyes. He take a look at around him.



"It.. It seems like my office.."



"Prosecutor Byun!"



"Prosecutor Byun?"



Baekhyun blinked his eyes. Just then, he quickly straightened his position. Baekhyun rub his body, he wears a shirt and a tie. Baekhyun take a look at around him. There are a lot of stacks of paper in front of him. Baekhyun gulped. He slowly turns his head to the window and soon, he can see the reflection of himself.



"I'm... I'm back.."



"Prosecutor Byun? Prosecutor Byun!" The person in front of Baekhyun's room knock more harder this time. Baekhyun clear his throat. He turns his head.



"Come in."



Soon, Haechan appears in front of him. He looks a bit scared as he bows towards Baekhyun with a document on his hands.


"I.. I.. I'm so sorry to interrupting you.. But i need you to sign this document.." Haechan said as he quietly put the document on top of the table. Baekhyun nods slowly. He quickly takes his pen and open the document.


"What's this for?" Baekhyun said as he check the document. Haechan widen his eyes in surprised.



"Eh..? It's your finalization document before you finally become a District Attorney.. Sir."



Baekhyun suddenly quiet. He blinked his eyes in surprised. He quickly read all the document.


"I ask your sign today because you ask me this morning to proceed it quickly. Luckily, District Attorney Cha is in the office today so i quickly prepare the document for you."


Baekhyun widen his eyes in surprised. He thinks for a while.



"So.. Choi Jae-hyuk is not the District Attorney?"



"Can you help me again? Please check if there's someone named Choi Jae-hyuk in our office."




"See? He doesn't answer my call!" So-yul said as she angrily throw her phone into her bag again. Yoo-jin just quietly eat her lunch. She thinks for a while.



"So.. Baekhyun.. Is he going back with me to the future?"



"Aigoo.. I know eventhough he's busy, at least he should check on your condition! Both of you live together for almost 3 years!"


Yoo-jin just quiet. Then, she's staring at the ring on her wedding finger.

The ring is still there, on her wedding finger.

"If he's coming back too.. Where's he now?"




"We don't have an employee named Choi Jae-hyuk in here, sir." Haechan said as he give Baekhyun the document of employee's data. Baekhyun checking on the document.


"After i make a thorough check.. There is an employee named Choi Jae-hyuk. But he was fired in December 2010."


Baekhyun suddenly quiet. He take a look at Haechan.


"Fired?"

"Yes. Around December 2010, he was fired after District Attorney at that time reveal a scandal about him." Haechan said as he looks a bit scared, but then, say it slowly to Baekhyun.


"He.. He had a scandal in our office."


Baekhyun widen his eyes in surprised. His jaw dropped. Baekhyun blinked his eyes.



"I'm.. I'm success.. To change the future."



"You can go now. Thank you for your hard work." Baekhyun said as he give the document back to Haechan. Haechan surprised. He quickly bows politely to Baekhyun.



"Th.. Thank you.. Sir!"



Haechan close the door and soon, he jumped happily as he can't believe that Baekhyun thanked him earlier. Haechan hug the document on his hand happily.



"I never know that Prosecutor Byun is such a kind person! Aigoo!"



Baekhyun relieved a sighs as he leans his head to his palm. Baekhyun let out a breath. He really succeed to change the future.



"I really did it. It really works. God.. Thank you so much."



Just then, Baekhyun turns his head. He just realize that his phone was vibrating all the time. Baekhyun quickly take his phone. There are 57 missed call from So-yul. Baekhyun raised his eyebrows. Just then, he open a message from So-yul.



Soon, his eyes widen in shocked. 

 

"OH?! HE REPLY MY MESSAGE?!" So-yul said as she widen her eyes in surprised. Yoo-jin also surprised. She take a look at So-yul.



"What did he say?!"

"He'll be here in 15 minutes."



Yoo-jin quickly gets up her position. She remove the IV from her hand and quickly run from there. So-yul surprised. She quickly following Yoo-jin.


"YAH! YOON YOO-JIN!"




Baekhyun running as fast as possible to his car. He quickly entering his car and wear his seatbelt. His hands trembling as he's trying to use his seatbelt.


"Come on.. COME ON!"




Yoo-jin running out from the emergency room. So-yul run following behind her.



"Yoon Yoo-jin! Yah! Aish! You're still a fast runner eventhough you're a pregnant woman now!!"



Baekhyun nervously drive to the hospital. He tightened his grip to the steering wheel as So-yul's message keep lingering on his head.




Yoo-jin fainted. You better come here quickly!

YAH! YOON YOO-JIN IS PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD! HURRY COME HERE!!




Yoo-jin arrived at the lobby. But she doesn't see Baekhyun. Yoo-jin looking at around her.



"I don't care.. If you're still that Baekhyun or Baekhyun that already changed.. I just need you. I don't care whether if you're changed or not, i don't care."



Yoo-jin take a deep breath. She's staring at the door.



"I just need you here, Baekhyun."




Baekhyun quickly walking out from his car. He is trying to make a phone call towards So-yul as he run to the hospital. 



"Oh. Where's Yoo-jin?"



"You'll see her as soon as you arrived at the lobby." So-yul said as she quickly hung up the call. A wide smile appears on her face as she's looking at Yoo-jin, who's standing there, waiting for Baekhyun.


"Aigoo~ They should just rush the wedding!"




Yoo-jin just quiet. Baekhyun isn't here yet. Yoo-jin quietly finger crossed. She take a deep breath.



"God.. Can you hear me? I just want him to come. I don't care if he's changed or not, i just need Baekhyun to come to me."



Just then, a pair of shoes stopped as soon as they stepped into the lobby. As if it suddenly froze.


Baekhyun just quiet as he find the person he's looking for in front of him. Still doesn't realize he's there, just a few steps in front of her.





"Yoo-jin."





Yoo-jin blinked her eyes. She quickly turns her head.





And soon, her eyes widen in surprised.




Baekhyun is there, staring at Yoo-jin. Yoo-jin also there, staring at Baekhyun. They didn't say anything. Only the noise from busy lobby can be heard.




Yoo-jin just quiet. Tears slowly fall from her eyes.





"You.. You're here?"




And with that, Baekhyun quickly run and hug her tight. Yoo-jin hugged him back. Baekhyun relieved a sighs as he pats Yoo-jin's head softly.




"Thank you.. I.. Really.. Oh my god."




Yoo-jin cries on Baekhyun's shoulder. Baekhyun leans his head into Yoo-jin's shoulder.



"We're here again. I don't care if you're that Baekhyun or Baekhyun who already changed, i just need you here."



Baekhyun smiles. Then, he take a look at Yoo-jin.



"I'm that Baekhyun. Who's experiencing a miracle with you."



Yoo-jin smiles. She hug him tight again. Baekhyun smiles. He kiss Yoo-jin's forehead.



"Aigoo.. I'm crying." So-yul said as she wipes her tears, watching the two all these time. So-yul smiles happily.



"They're really meant to be." 

 

 


"May we give applause for our beautiful bride!" Jongin, the MC for today said happily. Soon, everyone turns their head as the music started.


Yoo-jin walks hand in hand with her father. She wears a boat neck wedding dress that fit her body well. She styled her hair in a bridal ponytail. Yoo-jin looks very beautiful. Everyone cheer on her as they're giving her a standing ovation.


"Yah gizibe! You're so pretty!" So-yul said as she wipes her tears. Minseok smiles happily as he hold her shoulder and giving Yoo-jin a thumbs up. Yoo-jin smiles.


"Yah! You finally get married!" Taeyong said as he record this moment using his camera. Yoo-jin laughs happily. She gives Taeyong a peace sign.


"Aigoo~ You look so happy Yoon Yoo-jin!" Yoo-gyeom said as he take a look at Yoo-jin. Yoo-jin chuckled. She shrugged and soon, everyone laughs.


"You're so pretty, unnie." Hee-kyung said as she smiles widely. Yoo-jin smiles. She stopped in front of Hee-kyung and then, Yoo-jin hug her.



"Thank you, Hee-kyung ah."



Hee-kyung nods. She take a look at Yoo-jin. Her eyes looks teary.


"Go now or he might scold me." Hee-kyung said as she take a glance at Baekhyun, who's pretending to be angry. Yoo-jin laughs. She pats Hee-kyung's head softly and she continue her steps. Hee-kyung smiles. She quietly wipes her tears.



"Life really changed in the future for some people."



Yoo-jin turns her head. Yoo-jung is there, holding his child with his wife beside him. He waves his hands to Yoo-jin. Yoo-jin smiles.



"Before all of these happens, i never believe about a thing called miracle."



Sungyeon is there, with her daughter beside her and her husband, Kim Myungsoo. Yoo-jin smiles as Sungyeon muttered you're pretty to her. Beside her is Hee-kyung, who's there with her son. Yoo-jin smiles widely as she muttered don't cry to Hee-kyung, who's crying a lot now. Hee-kyung nods to her.



"But then.. For some reason.. I suddenly believe that. I suddenly believe that miracle is real. It really happens into my life. And the reason why miracle come into my life.."



Yoo-jin turns her eyes. Baekhyun is there, in front of her, smiles widely as she's finally arrived in front of him. Yoo-jin smiles.



"...is him."



Yoo-jin take a deep breath. She take a look at her father and then, she hug him.


"Ah.. I really can't cry." Yoo-jin's father said as he trying hard to hold his tears. Yoo-jin smiles. Soon, his father gives Yoo-jin's hands to Baekhyun.



"Please take care of her, Baekhyun."



"I will, abeonim." Baekhyun said as he smiles. Yoo-jin's father returns to his seat. And now, Baekhyun helped Yoo-jin to walk closer to the pastor that already wait for them. Baekhyun take a deep breath. He take a look at Yoo-jin.



"Hey. What if i still that Byun Baekhyun?"



Yoo-jin smiles. She take a look at Baekhyun.



"I don't care that much, as long as it's still you."



Baekhyun smiles. He lowering his head.



"I love you, Yoon Yoo-jin."



Yoo-jin smiles. She let out a breath.



"I don't have to say it because you already know about it, right?"

"Eeey!"

"Aigoo let's hurry! We really need to check our baby first before going to our honeymoon holiday!"



Baekhyun smiles widely. Finally, both of them facing the pastor.


Yoo-jin quietly glancing at Baekhyun, who looks nervous. Then, she hold his hands. Baekhyun take a look at her. Yoo-jin gives him a reassuring smile.



"This guy.. He may not my first love. He may not perfect. He's a rock-headed, always nagging, and not romantic at all. He's even a picky eater, a bad drinker, and only drinks Americano. You may find him boring. You may see him as an annoying person."



"Byun Baekhyun, do you take Yoon Yoo-jin, to be your lawful wedded wife, promise to love and cherish her, in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer, for better for worse, and forsaking all others, keep yourself only into her, for so long as you both shall live?" The pastor said as he read the wedding vow. Baekhyun take a deep breath. He take a look at Yoo-jin.




"I do."




"But you know? He's the most honest person i've ever met. He knows he's lacking in many ways, and he's honest about it. He try to be the best person for the one he loves. For me, for his family.. Mostly, to his father."



Baekhyun's father smiles as he's looking at his son. He looks very proud.



"Yoon Yoo-jin, do you take Byun Baekhyun, to be your lawful wedded husband, promise to love and cherish him, in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer, for better for worse, and forsaking all others, keep yourself only into him, for so long as you both shall live?" The pastor said as he take a look at Yoo-jin. Baekhyun also take a look at her.



"He said that his dream is to spending his old days with me. And i never told him about this, but, my dream.."



Yoo-jin smiles. She take a look at Baekhyun.



"...is simply just to be on his dreams."




"I do."




Everyone smiles happily. The pastor smiles looking at two person in front of him, who's looking at each other lovingly.


"Do you together promise in the presence of your friends and family that you will at all times and in all circumstances, conduct yourselves toward one another as becomes husband and wife?"


Baekhyun and Yoo-jin smiles. Eyes still on each others.




"We do."




"I can't explain how much i love him. I don't need him to be perfect. When i start to love him, i know it's the day i start to accept everything about him. And probably, the reason i love him very much..."



"Do you together promise you will love, cherish and respect one another throughout the years?"



Baekhyun and Yoo-jin looking at each other. Then, Baekhyun hold her hand tight. Yoo-jin smiles. She intertwined their fingers.



"..it's because i love him for the way he is."



"We do." Both Baekhyun and Yoo-jin said together. The pastor take a deep breath. Then, he smiles.




"You may kiss the bride."




Soon, Baekhyun pressed his lips into Yoo-jin's. Everyone cheering happily for the two as now they're a legally husband and wife. The romantic music start to play and everyone joyfully cheering on them as the two now walking hand in hand together.



Yoo-jin take a look at Baekhyun, and Baekhyun take a look at her. Both of them smiling widely at each other.



"Byun Baekhyun.."


"Yoon Yoo-jin."


"Aquí, Te Amo."


"Aquí, Te Amo." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I already promised you all to tell what happened to Hee-kyung in the future. So, in the future, Hee-kyung get pregnant by her boyfriend but soon after he finds out she's pregnant, he broke up with her. Hee-kyung, at first, trying to abort the baby but Yoo-jin insisting to take care of her baby (Since Hee-kyung is just 22 years old. She's pregnant in 2019. Yes, in the entire story, Hee-kyung is only 13 years old😝 but she's very mature for a girl around her age) In the end, Hee-kyung gives up and decided to just taking care of her baby. She still live with her parents and don't worry, they're a really fool for their grandchild ♡ that's why Baekhyun really wished Hee-kyung would find a good man for her.. But the future doesn't change for her. Her child is her blessing 🧡 

IT'S A WRAP 😭😭😭😭😭🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡 I really wanted to thanked everyone who always send me a lot of positive vibes. Everytime i read all of your comments and even the message and it really pump up my spirit T____T♡ i wrote this story a month before i released it and i wrote it carefully and even changed many parts a lot that can fit the readers. I watch a lot of k-drama clips and even get inspired from a song when i wrote some chapter. And thankfully, everyone seems enjoying my story 😭✨❤ once again, i really want to thanked all of my readers for being very supportive towards me 😭 i may still lack a lot, my grammars still messy but you guys are truly kind and i'm thankful for that 😭💚 thank you so much for supporting Baekhyun and Yoo-jin, let's meet on another story 🙈 I LOVE YOU GUYS AAAALLLL ✨✨✨✨✨✨