13: Let's Fix Us, Our Relationship

Love, 18 Again

"So they already meet?" Yoo-jin said as she walks following Baekhyun to the vending machine. Baekhyun nods. He put some coin and choose a peach soda drink.


"Yeah.. They're probably talked to each other now." Baekhyun said as he takes the drink, then, he give one of the drink to Yoo-jin.


"We just need to wait." Baekhyun said as he smiles walking away from there. Yoo-jin chuckled. Then, she smiles as she's staring at the peach soda drink, her favorite drink.


"He still remember it."



Baekhyun sit on his chair. Then, he leans his back to the chair as he's staring at the peach soda drink on his hands. 

 

"But if you still want to break up.. I can't help but to agree with it. I'll agree with your condition. I'm not going to bother you anymore."
 

"But if i don't want to? What if i want to fix our relationship?" 

 

"Well.. Thank you. You must have a lot of work to do." Sungyeon said as she take a look at Jae-hyuk. Jae-hyuk smiles. Both of them walking side by side as Jae-hyuk walk her to her car.


"You said you're majoring in Music?" Jae-hyuk said as he take a look at her. Sungyeon nods.


"My parents wanted me to entering Law School.. But i rejected them. I'm a free person, i don't like doing something i don't want to." Sungyeon said as she remember how bad the situation 4 years ago when she rejected Law School.


"My father didn't talk to me for almost 2 weeks until Baekhyun said he'll be the one who entering Law School instead of me. And two years later, he entering Law School. Somehow, i feel sorry but also grateful for him to take the responsibility."


Jae-hyuk just quiet. Then, he smiles.


"You're quite a sensitive person. You didn't seem like that earlier."


Sungyeon laughs. Both of them arrived at the parking lot. Then, Sungyeon stretched out her hand.


"Nice to know you, Choi Jae-hyuk ssi."


"Just Jae-hyuk. You can speak informally to me." Jae-hyuk said as he shakes Sungyeon's hand. Sungyeon nods as she smiles.


"Really? Aigoo~ Okay then, Jae-hyuk." 

 

 

"Okay." Jongin said as he cross his arms. So-yul and Jongin is having a lunch at a fast food restaurant near the prosecutor office. So-yul pay attention to him as she eat her french fries.


"Let's follow Baekhyun when he's finished his works. We really need to know if he whether going to Yoo-jin's workplace or not." Jongin said as he take one french fries. He take a look at So-yul.


"You already got Yoo-jin's workplace address?"


"Of course!" So-yul said proudly. She takes out a tiny paper from her wallet.


"I write down the address that i got hardly from her wallet. She always keep the address of some important place. Her house, our college, even her high school address! She still have it!"


Jongin nods as he looks satisfied. Then, he smirks.


"Okay.. Let's collect some proofs."
 


"Yah! Hurry! I'm so hungry!" Baekhyun said as he turns his head to Yoo-jin. Yoo-jin sighs. She quickly run to Baekhyun.


"You know i hate high heels!" Yoo-jin said as she rub her ankle. Yoo-jin let out a sighs.


"I forgot to bring my slippers. Aish!"


Baekhyun chuckled. He turns his head.


"But you never complaint about it in the future. From what i remember.. You actually collecting high heels." Baekhyun said slowly, loud enough for Yoo-jin to hear that. Yoo-jin glares at him.


"It's because i need to match my heels with my outfit!"



"Hurry!" Jongin said as he run hiding behind a bus stop. So-yul furrow her eyebrows as she's looking at the tiny paper on her hands.

"Yah.. Kim Jongin. Somehow i feel strange about this address.." So-yul said as she keep looking at the address. Jongin blinked his eyes.

"Why? Something wrong?" Jongin said as he takes the tiny paper and he look at it.


Just then, his eyes widen in shocked.


"WHAT?! THIS IS THE ADDRESS OF PROSECUTOR OFFICE!"


So-yul widen her eyes in shocked. She cough in shocked.


"W.. WHAT? WHAT? SO.. SO.. THEY'RE..-


Just then, Jongin can hear Baekhyun's voice. Jongin quickly cover So-yul's mouth and they hide behind the bus stop. Soon, they can see Baekhyun..


..with Yoo-jin. Walking side by side.


Jongin's jaw dropped. His eyes widen in shocked.


"Holy ." 

 


"But you look really pretty though when you wore high heels. You have such a beautiful legs." Baekhyun said without looking as he try to avoid Yoo-jin's eyes. Yoo-jin chuckled. She take a look at Baekhyun.


"You know that this is your first time complimenting about my look, right?" Yoo-jin said as she tease Baekhyun. Baekhyun gulped. His cheeks turns red.


"Wha.. No! I always complementing your look-


"I mean, after a year. After you changed into Cold Baekhyun." Yoo-jin said as she turns her head. Then, she smiles.


"I'm happy.. Though."

 


"What the?! The way they talk looks like a couple who already break up but suddenly get close again after several years!" So-yul said as she's staring at them. Both Jongin and So-yul quietly walk following them now as they adjusting among the worker and the stranger at the street.


"Yeah.. The way they talk is really strange. As if they actually know each other for a very long time.." Jongin said as he squinted his eyes, staring at Baekhyun. Just then, he suddenly realize something. So-yul also realize something.


"THEY'RE ACTUALLY DATING WHEN THEY WERE IN HIGH SCHOOL?!"
 


Baekhyun just quiet. Yoo-jin also feels awkward after she said that. There's a long silence between them.


"I'm.. Sorry." Baekhyun said, finally breaking the 5 minutes silence. Yoo-jin smiles.


"Until when you want to say sorry? There's nothing to be sorry for."


Baekhyun let out a sighs. He lowering his head.



"Until my heart doesn't aches anymore whenever i see you. The 28 years old you."



Yoo-jin stopped her steps as she's surprised. Just then, there's a man who bring a bucket of hot broth from the tteokbokki tent. Baekhyun quickly grab Yoo-jin's hands as he pull her into his embrace. Yoo-jin fall into Baekhyun's arms.


"WHOAAAAA!!" So-yul and Jongin said in union, surprised by the view in front of them. Both of them look very shocked.


"What.. What did we say earlier?!" Jongin said as he nudge So-yul's elbow. So-yul blinked her eyes.



"Th.. The couple.. Who dated when they were in high school.."


"Now i'm 100% sure about it." Jongin said as he cross his arms. Still froze in his position.



Yoo-jin turns her eyes to Baekhyun. Baekhyun is staring at her.
 


"I don't want to break up with you in the future. Let's fix us. Our relationship." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

New updatee! Jongin and Soyul decided to stalking them😂 Enjoy the story!