Elementary School: Boys.

Crossing the Parallel Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Elementary School: Boys.

 

 

“Hey ugly, what are you looking at?” A snotty boy jeered while purposefully bumping into a poor girl, causing her to drop her book right in the middle of the corridor.

 

“What do you think you’re doing Myungsoo you big bully?”

 

A ten year old Nari intercepted, shielding the girl from the boy.

 

“Stay out of this you midget,” Myungsoo scoffed. “Don’t think that I won’t hit you just because you’re a girl.”

 

“Wow, you can tell I’m a girl?” Nari gasped dramatically. “Didn’t know you had that much brain.”

 

Nostrils flaring, Myungsoo harshly pushed Nari’s shoulders, sending her stumbling backwards. However the girl had quick reflexes and instinctively clutched onto the hem of Myungsoo’s sleeves and regained her balance. Then, without wasting any time, Nari retaliated by kicking the male in the shin, causing him to howl in pain.

 

“Serves you right for bullying a girl,” Nari huffed, whipping her hair over her shoulder. “Come on let’s go. No need to waste any more time on this thing.”

 

Turning around, Nari nudged the bullied girl and motioned her to get going. Nari had barely taken two steps when she felt herself yanked back by her hair. Snapping around, Nari came face to face with a furious looking Myungsoo.

 

No one around was willing or able to stop Nari and Myungsoo’s violent exchanges. That was not to say though that it was not gathering interest. In fact, curious students passing by were flocking towards the fight, amusement filling their eyes at the sight of a girl keeping up against a boy and showing no signs of backing down.

 

Trapped within the crowd was Taeyong who was unable to leave. He had no interest in the chaos taking place however Johnny being the ever so curious boy he was dragged him along because according to the older male, the young and quiet Taeyong needed more excitement in his life.

 

“What’s so fun about seeing a boy bullying a girl and another girl beating him up?” Taeyong mumbled while kicking the air impatiently.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter