University: The Early Bird Catches the Worm.

Crossing the Parallel Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
University: The Early Bird Catches the Worm.

 

 

Taeyong walked quietly along the busy corridors of the university. Taking advantage of the good weather, the majority of students were rushing out towards the courtyard. In contrast, Taeyong went against the stream of people, forcing his way towards his set destination.

 

Somewhere along the way Taeyong had lost Jaehyun in the sea of crowd, though that did not matter. Chances were Jaehyun already had some sort of plans with classmates already and Taeyong would much rather ditch him than be dragged into one of those social events. With his hands buried deep in his pockets, Taeyong let out a sigh of relief when the crowd thinned out and he found himself walking down the art department corridor with only his shadow keeping him company.

 

The corners of Taeyong’s lips curled up ever so slightly as he approached the art studio. However, he did not make his presence known or enter inside. Instead, he remained hidden behind the door and poked his head out so that his eyes could travel around the room before settling on the sole inhabitant inside.

 

Sitting by the window was Nari, her shoulders slouched as she scrutinised a large block of tree trunk that was placed on the table. on her lower lip, Nari had an expression of utter concentration as Taeyong enveloped her in all her entirety with his gaze. As his pupils wavered around to match Nari’s hand movements, the subtle and shy smile that previously graced Taeyong’s face widened into an intimate and adoring one; a smile that embodied the ethereal delicacy of a full moon.

 

Shifting his feet to reach a more comfortable position, Taeyong secretly hoped that no one would pass by in that moment and mistake him for a stalker. Granted, due to Nari’s infamy as the ogre, no one in their right mind dared to venture into this corner of the art department.

 

Making sure to not produce any sound, Taeyong pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter