Chapter 22

Suddenly Her Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica’s POV

 

“Babe!” I cheerfully called Yoona after seeing her sitting on a bench in the parking lot with headphones on her.

 

No one can ever beat my girlfriend. The dress that she’s wearing emphasizes her hot body. She said that she just came from the launching of the new model of their car.

 

But my forehead creased after I saw the person sitting beside her.

 

!

 

Don’t tell me..

 

“Babe.” She greeted me with a smile on her face after she saw me stopped in the middle.

 

She slowly walked towards me with the girl that I’ve never met in a few years already and there’s not much changes in her physical appearance. The same Taeyeon four years ago. 

 

Damn it. I’m feeling so cold. I couldn’t move from my spot. It seems like my feet are glued on the ground. My mind is getting blank. The only thing that is in my mind is the memory when I saw her and Nicole kissing each other.

 

They’re almost near me when I stepped back which confuses Yoona while the girl beside her looked surprised after realizing who I am.

 

“Sica? Are you okay?” Yoona worriedly asked with her hands on my cheeks but I just nodded, spacing out.

 

I didn’t change my blank gaze towards Taeyeon who also got startled by my presence.

 

I felt like I haven’t breathed since I saw her.

 

It seems like all the pain that she caused me before came back. The things that made me break down so much and almost lost myself.

 

Just by looking at her eyes with no hint of regret that she let me go, I wanted to shout on her face why she did that to me.

 

Damn her.

 

“Are you sure that you’re okay?” My girlfriend asked again and I closed my eyes tightly.

 

“Y-yeah.” I forced out a smile and gripped her arm as a support ‘cause I feel like my knees are getting weak.

 

Without feeling the tension between us, Yoona introduced us together while Taeyeon and I were having a staring contest.  “By the way, Taeyeon unnie, this is my girlfriend, Jessica. And babe, she’s Taeyeon unnie.” 

 

“Hi, Jessica. Nice to meet you.” She fakely greeted me and I did my best to control myself from giving her a couple slap.

 

And since I’m not a fake like her, I gave her a sharp glare and rolled my eyes instead of saying anything.

 

Nice to meet you? I’ll make you regret that you didn’t even acknowledge that we used to know each other.

 

Yes, I sound bitter, but I will show her how a Jessica Jung plays in her own ways.

 

“Babe.” Yoona whispered to me after I acted mean towards Taeyeon but I just arched my eyebrow. “That’s my unnie.” She added that made me cross my arms.

 

“So?” I said with a mean tone and she shook her head.

 

“Let’s just go. You’re HellSica mode is showing already.” She dismissed my rudeness and was about to hold her “unnie’s” hand but I stopped her. 

 

“Let her follow. She doesn’t have a girlfriend so sorry for her.” I said seriously but my amazing girlfriend just laughed at me.

 

“‘Cause what she has is a husband, is that it?” Yoona chuckled. “Too bad Yoong’s not here.” She said and I secretly let out a scoff.

 

That one, too. Tsk.

 

“Taeyeon unnie, are you okay?” She diverted her attention to her who has an unreadable expression and it’s obvious that she’s confused by the situation.

 

“Yes, baby. Don’t mind me.” She forced a smile to Yoona and glared at me once Yoona put her attention back to me.

 

I smirked at her when I saw that she’s looking at my hand on Yoona’s w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter