Chapter 27

Suddenly Her Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the errors hehe it's unedited

 

~~~

 

Jessica’s POV

 

“What? Have you thought about what I’ve told you?” My bestfriend asked me while I’m busy staring at the soccer field of the university.

 

It’s not an ordinary scenery. It looks like a..

 

“I really can’t talk to you properly. What are you staring at? Woah! Looks like a happy family, eh?” Tiffany laughed as if it was just nothing and continued my thoughts earlier.

 

“Let’s take a look at the kid with Yoona. That kid looks sooo cute even when far away.” Tiffany cheered while I’m tailing behind her with a scowl on my face. “Oh wait! I saw my girl!” She suddenly said and went away when we’re already near Yoona’s spot while the kid that was with her is now playing on the field with her damn suitor.

 

you, Tiff!

 

I was about to walk away when I suddenly felt a small hand holding mine.

 

With a surprised look, I faced the kid. How is this kid beside me unexpectedly? But to be honest, this kid really looks handsome.

 

“Aunt Sooyeon! I’m so happy to finally see you!” He remarked hyperly which made me crease my forehead.

 

What? Why does he know me?

 

“Jess! Why did you suddenly leave your Uncle Siwon there?” Yoona scolded him and I felt my heart leap. I haven’t heard that voice in a while.

 

“I saw Aunt Sooyeon here, so I don’t wanna miss my chance Mommy Yoona.” The boy whined and hugged me tight.

 

“Y-yah wait! Why does your son know me? One more thing, we don’t know each other for him to hug me like this.” I said with a frown because I find it awkward that this kid is clinging on me with a huge grin. “Kiddo, wait a bit, okay? I’ll just talk to your mommy.” I gently said to the kid but he just shook his head. When I glanced at Yoona, I saw that she’s obviously controlling herself not to laugh. I rolled my eyes.

 

But honestly, I really missed her cuteness.

 

“No, Aunt Sooyeon. I won’t leave you. Carry me, please?” He puppy-eyed but I was shocked. He’s already too big.

 

“Let me think first, baby boy. I might become shorter because of you.” I replied without thinking that made the boy teary.

 

“L-look Mommy Yoona. Aunt Sooyeon doesn’t like me.” He complained to her mother who gave me a glare. She was about to get the kid when I stopped her.

 

“Fine, I’ll carry you.” I gave in to this playful kid that I want to hang in the tree near us. Just kidding! “What do you want, kiddo? Do you like some ice cream?” I asked the kid who is rubbing her eyes to stop his plan of crying earlier. Oh God! He’s really heavy! “Babe.” I accidentally addressed the person beside me and is now blushing, the same as me. “Y-Yoona, I mean.” I said after recovering and looked at somewhere else. “How old is this son of yours?” I asked to lessen the awkwardness between us.

 

“Four.” She shortly replied and was stopped for a moment. “And he’s not my son.” She cleared up that made me look at her.

 

“Ahh. I thought he’s yours with your boyfriend.” I said and only now I remembered that he was here a while ago.

 

“What?” She creased her forehead so I walked faster while biting my lower lip with the quiet kid in my arms.

 

Her face was so priceless when I said that this boy is her son with that guy. Bish, please. As if I’ll let him touch her.

 

Over my dead gorgeous body.

 

“What, kiddo? Want more ice cream?” I offered to the kid who is still clinging onto me. Because of his cuteness, here we are, we reached the mall near our campus. 

 

He nodded his head while still busy eating his ice cream. I wonder how he still manages to eat more when he already ate a lot.

 

“Jess, that’s enough. Your Mommy will get mad at me. You’re prone to getting colds.” Yoona stopped him who only spoke now as she was busy watching us. If I know, she’s only looking at me. I could feel the warmth of her stare but I pretended that I didn’t notice it.

 

It’s hard, you know. 

 

I badly want to but she might get pissed. Because now, she’s the one who’s the boss.

 

“And you, you know that he’ll keep on saying yes but you’re tolerating it.” She told me and I smiled because she noticed. She really is like a mother.

 

Gosh, she can now get married.. to me. 

 

“Why are you smiling?” She arched her eyebrow so I bit my lip to stop. 

 

“Nothing. I just missed you.” I said without hesitation before sending her a wink and it didn’t escape my eyes when she blushed hard and looked away. “Baby boy, let’s go there and play! Let’s leave Mommy Yoona first because she’s still squealing inside.” I laughingly said to our instant baby. I believe that he’s a gift from heaven because after weeks of ignoring me, here I am, I can freely be with Yoona.

 

.

.

 

“Hmm, thank you for entertaining Jess. He was really happy today.” Yoona said gratefully when we got back to the campus for our last subject. We were only out for two hours so we can still attend our last class.

 

“What if I won’t attend my class anymore? I’ll just drive you both home.” I volunteered ‘cause I don’t want to be away from her yet. Maybe tomorrow, we’d ignore each other again. Besides, the kid is sleeping on her shoulders right now.

 

“Siwon will drive us home.” She said back and my good vibes disappeared. ! I forgot her suitor.

 

“I’ll be the one to take you home, no more buts.” I seriously said and didn’t think twice to pull her along with me who didn’t complain anymore because Jess my woke up. 

 

“You don’t need to do this.” She said when we’re already in the car.

 

“Let’s talk.” I said while looking at her.

 

“Let’s just do that tomorrow.” She replied that made me frown.

 

“I want it today.” I demanded and shook her head repeatedly. I want to talk to her already because she might start avoiding me again tomorrow.

 

“I have the rights to not follow you, right?” She said and I was speechless.

 

I tightened my hold on the steering wheel and just drove quietly until she said that I’ll drop them in Yoong’s house.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter