Chapter 2

Suddenly Her Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona’s POV

 

I’m walking around here inside the mall when my phone loudly rang. Damn, I forgot to put it into silent mode.

 

I answered the call with a frown after knowing who the caller is.

 

“WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO ANSWER?! GOSH! WHERE’S MY LUNCH?” That’s what greeted me and her voice is high. I gritted my teeth to stop myself from getting annoyed.

 

“Why do I have to think about your lunch? Didn’t you know that you’re already being a bother?” 

 

I ran my fingers through my hair in irritation. 

 

“I’M USED OF HAVING SOMEONE BRINGING ME LUNCH SO YOU’RE OUGHT TO! YOU SHOULD BE HERE BEFORE THE BREAK TIME ENDS, OR ELSE!” She shouted. My ears twitched because her voice sounded like a dolphin.

 

I thought that she’s somehow modest but I was wrong. 

 

“Why should I follow you? Aish.” I talked back but she just dropped the call.

 

Then my phone beeped.

 

I got a message from her.


 

From: Mean Brat

Follow me, or else.


 

I rolled my eyes and just made my way to buy her food.

 

I’ll just think that I’m doing this for my twin. To clean and pay for what my twin did that I don’t know what except from leaving that brat.

 

With a scowl on my face, I drove back to their campus and it only took me ten minutes to arrive since the mall is just near.

 

Of course, I’m not the type of person who’d look ugly if I changed my mood. I’m gorgeous you know. Hehe I’m lifting my own chair.

 

Since I know it’s their break time, I assume that she’s at the cafeteria.

 

I let out a sigh before making my way towards the cafeteria, carrying the food that I ordered in a restaurant. I even gave tips to the staff because I rushed them on preparing the food. ‘Cause you know, that brat might kill me.

 

So now, I’m walking without caring about the guys who are trying to make me notice them and some girls who are staring at me. 

 

Who wouldn’t? If they see a girl walking as if she’s modelling or something. And I’m just wearing a dress. 

 

When I reached the cafeteria, my phone started ringing. Instead of answering it, I just turn my head sideways as if looking for someone. I can hear the students whispering at each other. 

 

And there I saw the person I’m looking for. Woah, she is sitting at the center area of the cafeteria. 

 

Her back is facing me but I was able to recognize her. Well, she looks good in a school uniform. Just don’t let her shout because she’d look like a huntress no matter what she wears.

 

I can clearly see how she bites her lower lip because of frustration while I’m walking towards her. I know why she’s being like that. It’s because I’m ignoring her calls until now.

 

She dialed my number again but ended it right away when she heard a phone ringing behind her.

 

An icy glare greeted me when she turned around but I just shrugged my shoulders.

 

I thought that if I argued back, it’ll just become worse. I’ll try to be kind, maybe she’d lessen being mean to me.

 

“What took you so long?!” She groaned, which made me roll my eyes.

 

I don’t think I can be kind to her. Haist.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter