Chapter 24

Suddenly Her Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica’s POV

 

Weeks passed, and Yoona and I’s relationship is getting better.

 

Can you believe it?

 

I really thought that I’d never feel like this again.

 

I remembered the time when Yoona asked me why she was the first one who did me. Of course she asked that in a way she knows that I won’t get offended. I just bit her shoulder as an answer because I got the urge to do it to her. Her face showed that she was proud. I guess she concluded that I already had my experience because I had a lot of ex-lovers. I didn’t get mad nor pissed about her question, rather, I actually found it funny because the grin on her face never left when she kept on asking about that.

 

Are you wondering why I loved Taeyeon so much even though we’ve never done that? Well, she was the one who made me believe that I should marry first before making love. She said that she respects me so much,

 and because I was a minor when we were in a relationship. How ironic that she made me believe everything she said. Taeyeon was my guide in everything. She has a lot of perspectives in life that made me love her. 

 

But every foundation of our relationship was destroyed when I caught her making out with my best friend. The trust and respect that I built for her crashed down. I couldn’t believe that she would be able to do that. I thought before I was just young that’s why it hurts. I thought that I just revolved my world around her before, but no. I know that I loved her so much that’s why it hurt me so much. But if she was just satisfied with having one, I won’t be like this. I wouldn’t have this hatred I have for her. The person who became my standard of love, is the one who destroyed me.

 

But I’m thankful that she came. My current girlfriend.

 

Speaking of. 

 

“Let’s go?” She smilingly offered her hand when she arrived in front of me, and I smiled back. Let’s say that my mean and bratty attitude toned down. I’m not picky with my lunch anymore. I just eat the food in the cafeteria so she wouldn’t bother to go out. Well actually, that was my way to make her suffer before but I’m done with those things.

 

Feeling proud, I hooked my arm on hers, and discreetly rolled my eyes on the students who are whispering because of what they’ve witnessed. So what if we’re both girls? We’re better than her in so many ways. Hmp! 

 

“Don’t mind them, babe.” Yoona advised so I just zipped my mouth. Maybe she noticed the scowl on my face.

 

“Fine.” I motioned her to walk faster to the cafeteria because I’m really famished.

 

“Hi Yoona!” Tiffany said cheerfully. 

 

“Seriously? You greeted my girlfriend first before me?” I retorted which made the girl beside me laugh.

 

“Because she’s worth my longing, right Yoona?” Tiffany smirked and sent Yoona a wink so I slap her arm.

 

“Stop hitting on her. Your wink is so gross.” I said and she frowned.

 

“See? How will I miss you?” She still has her frown and immediately moved away when she saw my hand was about to land on her again.

 

“You guys are really cute.” Yoona commented smilingly when Tiffany left for a while.

 

I shook my head. “Which part of that was cute?” I rolled my eyes but she just laughed at me.

 

“Okay, then. I’ll just order our food, alright? Just wait here.” 

 

I just nodded.

 

I hope you're not like them. I started to give you my trust but maybe later..

 

Aish! I must stop thinking that way. I know that despite being forced before, she loves me now. She won’t leave me because I know that she accepts me for who I am. I can feel that through her patience and care she did for me so I couldn’t deny that she really loves me.

 

“Hey! That face of yours is creeping me out.” Tiffany remarked when she came holding her tray of food. She should be thankful that someone else is ordering my food for me because if not, she'll be the one to do so. Tiffany was the one ordering my food when I was single. Yeah, I know I’m so bossy but she also likes doing it though.

 

“You don’t care.” I said with a slightly face but my smile quickly went back when I saw Yoona coming back.

 

“Tsk, tsk. You got it bad.” Tiffany whispered, enough for me to hear but I just ignored it.

 

Yoona finally reached her table and when she put the tray down, I quickly pulled her beside me because I’m used to it.

 

Everytime we eat, we always eat side by side. And if you don’t know, she’s still taking good care of me. And when I started feeling happiness with her, I began to take good care of her as well. Som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter