Chapter 28

Suddenly Her Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica’s POV

 

“Good morning.” I immediately greeted Yoona when she passed by the bench where I was waiting. 

 

I just knew that Yoona is no longer staying at Yoong’s so I don’t have an idea where to fetch her, so I just waited for her here. And here she was, looking at me, confused.

 

“Here.” I said while handing her a paper bag.

 

“What’s that?” She asked so I gave her a wide smile.

 

“Paper bag.” I replied, making her roll her eyes. “Just get it.” I impatiently said and she squinted her eyes on me.

 

“Tss, too early.” She just said and left me standing here. What the? Isn’t it obvious that I’m wooing her? 

 

Yeah, it may sound silly but that’s what she wants so I’d do it. She said that it’s better if the foundation of our relationship is not as weird as our first. But now she’ll just walk out on me? Me, who is the goddess of all the goddesses?

 

“Why are you so grumpy in the morning? Aren’t I supposed to be the bratty one between us?” I asked confusedly which made her halt her steps.

 

“What is that for?” She asked while pointing at the paper bag in my hand.

 

“For courting you.” I crossed my arms and she lifted her eyebrow.

 

“Oh you’re courting but why are you acting like a brat? Is that how a suitor is supposed to be like? Grumpier that the one she’s courting? You should know how to be sweet, you know.” She snorted and copied my posture. 

 

I ran my hand on my hair and stared at her without blinking.

 

“I love you.” I said with my feelings and I know that no one can resist me when they hear it. “Won’t you really accept this?” I asked and looked away.

 

But I was surprised when I felt a soft thing on the corner of my lips. 

 

“Thanks, babe.” She whispered in my ear and left me frozen on my spot. I didn’t notice that she already got the paper bag from me.

 

Damn, I can’t stop myself from smiling.

 

.

.

 

“Yah! Are you two together again? Your smile is back to being creepy again.” Tiffany commented and even moved her face closer to mine.

 

Aish, this girl. Can’t she see that I’m listening to our instructor? She should be thankful that he’s busy writing something so she’s safe.

 

“Move away.” I reprimanded her but she’s still smiling like an alien.

 

“It’s just that, you’re even biting your lips. You look like a maniac.” She teased so I rolled my eyes.

 

Stupid.

 

I was just preventing myself from letting out a grin but since she has sharp eyes, she noticed it. Psh.

 

Is it wrong for me to be happy because Yoona accepted my offer on driving her home? At least I know that she didn’t shut me out of her life completely.

 

“Class dismissed.” I heard our professor announced so my insides celebrated.

 

Time to go home!

 

“You really won’t wait for me?” Tiffany yelled when I sprinted out of the room.

 

I’m rushing, you know.

 

“You’re already old enough. Bye!” I laughingly bid my goodbye and didn’t wait for her reply.

 

Not long enough, I already arrived at the parking lot and I saw Yoona talking to someone.

 

That guy really makes my blood boil.

 

He’s just pale-skinned and not too tall. And his *toot* is small. I just said it because there’s no bulge. I think he’s gay. Well, whatever.

 

“Hey.” I called Yoona who is genuinely happy with her company. Psh.

 

“Hmm, Siwon, thank you. I’ll go ahead now.” She politely told the guy before walking to me.

 

But the guy gave her a wink before we turned around so I sent him my deathly glares. Jerk.

 

Why does he need to do that in front of me? Tss,

 

I just have a frown on my face while walking along with her and ignoring her.

 

Aish I don’t care. I’m feeling annoyed. So much!

 

“Sica.” She uttered my name while I’m driving but I didn’t budge. “Jessica Jung.” She called again before I felt her hand holding my free one, waking me from my stupor. “Are you mad?” she softly asks because I’ve been silent for quite some time.

 

“No.” I shortly replied so she just kept quiet. 

 

We arrived at her house without any conversations followed. I also didn’t move on my seat so she opened the car door by herself.

 

“Thanks for driving me home.” She muttered and I just nodded my head without giving her a glance. 

 

After she closed the door, I dropped my head on the steering wheel and gripped my hands on it tightly.

 

, I’m jealous,

 

Now is the time I felt that I really can’t just let her go. I don’t like the idea that someone else is the reason behind her smiles. I don’t want the time to come that she can be happy without me.

 

“Sica.” She called from the outside that made me stoned on my seat. I slowly turned my head on the left and saw that the door was already open. How come I didn’t hear that?

 

‘You’re busy thinking, duh!’

 

“Come inside.” She said and dragged me quickly inside her house. “Can you please put on your best smile? Your aura is too dark.” She remarked when we already sat down in the living room and my expression automatically softened.

 

She looks really concerned.

 

“Come here.” I said and she observed me first before obliging. “I was jealous.” I admitted while nuzzling my face on her neck and I felt her tense. “Am I late?” I sadly mumbled without looking up.

 

“I love you.” Came her reply that made me look at her abruptly. “I love you so much, Jessica, no matter how many times I cried because of you. Behind your grumpy, bossy, and y attitude, I still loved you. I love you, period. So why are you thinking like that?” She sounds like she’s a bit disappointed before looking down.

 

“S-sorry. I just really thought that you have a new one already. He’s not even handsome.” I said and scoffed that made her chuckle. “I’m correct, right?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter