Chapter 6

Suddenly Her Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona’s POV

 

“Why are you stopping me from going? That’s my project on one of my subjects. It’s part of 40% of my grade!” I grumbled to Jessica who has been stopping from going out of town with my classmates for two weeks since yesterday.

 

I took a photography class as part of my hobby. And I’ll be gone for two weeks ‘cause we’ll go to different kinds of places.

 

“I said I’m not allowing you! Why are you so annoying?” She said with her hands on her waist.

 

She’s here in my house and is trying to remove my clothes from my traveling bag while I kept on putting them inside.

 

We’ll travel on Saturday, that's why I’m packing up already. Today is Thursday.

 

“I’ll just be gone for two weeks. What’s wrong with that? Will you really miss me that much for you to stop me?” I said trying not to sound hopeful that she’ll say yes.

 

Who knows, right? Kekeke.

 

“That’s the point! Two weeks! You’d be gone for two weeks! I won’t have a slave for two weeks! So no! You won’t go with them!” She nagged. 

 

I rolled my eyes. So there, it’s out that she just sees me as her slave. That made me not change my mind on going. Tss.

 

“Just leave because you can’t change my decision. Just be honest and say that you’re gonna miss me that’s why you’re stopping me. Your choice.” I said. She crossed her arms and angrily sat on my bed.

 

“You’ll just look for another there! So don’t go, damn it!” She said still with sharpness in her voice while watching me putting my clothes in the bag.

 

“What are you saying? It’s a project! A project! Why would I look for another? I’m already having a hard time having you. What more if added a new one? Can’t you see?” I argued back that made her scowl.

 

“It’s as if you're saying that you’re regretting having me as your girlfriend.” She said still frowning and threw away my clothes.

 

“What the heck, Jessica Jung! It’s not funny anymore! Give me a valid reason to obey you!” I angrily shouted at her while she still looked pissed.

 

“I hate you!” She just said and stood up.

 

She got something in her bag and threw them in the air. Then she left me after that.

 

“BE WITH YOUR DAMN FLING! DAMN IT!”

 

I was left speechless while watching her walk away. My eyes widened when I saw the content that she threw.

 

There’s a lot of photos of me and my classmate in photography class, kissing. 

 

Damn! Who the heck took that? That was just an accident! He just caught me when I got out of balance and the person behind him accidentally bumped on him which caused us to kiss each other.

 

I don’t know how someone managed to take a picture of us as it only happened for a second.

 

And since guilt is eating me up for not telling Jessica about that (which is nothing to me by the way), I felt like I have an obligation to explain to her.

 

I quickly ran outside to catch up with her.

 

“Jessica, wait!” I shouted but she didn’t bother looking at me. “Wait up Jessica Jung! What the heck?!” I shouted again when I saw that she’s about to cross the street.

 

Damn, she’s really upset.

 

I bit my lip and fastened my pace. I’m getting irritated with myself when it seems like I wouldn’t be able to keep up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter