Chapter 18

Suddenly Her Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona’s POV

 

“Babe, hurry up!” Jessica said and pulled me to go to a boutique where she’ll buy her dress.

 

“Why are you speeding up? My feet hurt already, mind you.” I grumbled because we’ve been walking around for 3 hours already. 

 

“Are you saying something?” She widened her eyes so I shook my head.

 

Figured. I should’ve shut up.

 

Yesterday, she was so sweet then now back to normal again? Aish.

 

“We’re almost ther-- !” She cursed when she bumped into someone and I immediately held her to steady her up.

 

Annoyance is visible on her face when she faces the girl who is rubbing her arm that got hurt after their collision. But my girlfriend’s face changed drastically after seeing the person.

 

“What a ,” She harshly whispered while looking at the girl who now has a surprised look on her face.

 

“J-Jess..” The girl muttered and Jessica became serious while holding my hand.

 

“.” Jessica said that made me shocked because this is the first time that I heard her saying such.

 

I tightened my hold on her but she didn’t give me a glance.

 

“Let’s go.” She told me after throwing her an icy glare.

 

The girl was left astonished and Jessica pulled me away.

 

Damn, she’s scary.

 

She looks like she’s gonna eat someone and her hand is holding me tight.

 

She pulled me again. More harshly than before.

 

“Sica, wait.” I uttered but it seems like she didn’t hear anything so I called her again, louder this time, “Jessica!” My hand hurts already.

 

“What?!” She looked at me angrily so I glared at her.

 

“What the hell is your problem?” I prevented myself from making my frustrations so obvious because honestly, I’m already feeling hungry.

 

Argh!

 

“Her! She is my problem! Hmp!” She said with a glare and pointed back to where we came from. She rolled her eyes and walked away.

 

I was left dumbfounded because her face really showed anger. It was so red. Damn, I think I made her angrier.

 

Since I don’t want to make her mad longer, I quickly followed her and held her hand in which she swatted away.

 

I facepalmed and followed her again. This time, I firmly pulled her and hugged her.

 

It is obvious that she got shocked but I hugged her tighter so she won’t be able to escape.

 

“I hate her. I hate her to the nth level.” She mumbled while nuzzling her face on my neck. After a few seconds, I heard her sobbing.

 

I can’t believe that I’ll see her crying in front of me.

 

“Sica..” I whispered but she nuzzled her face on my shoulder.

 

I don’t know but seeing her in this state made me feel heavy inside. I’ve only seen her mean and bossy attitude and not in this kind of situation.

 

I’m not sure what I should do.

 

Although I want to ask her who the girl she’s talking about, I just rubbed her back to make her calm.

 

“I want to go home.” She suddenly said then broke our hug. She avoided looking at me and held my hand so we could walk out of the mall.

 

I silently nodded my head and matched her pace while she was looking blankly ahead.

 

I did everything to avoid making any noise that can trigger her irritation. We don’t know, she might put her anger at me.

 

I just supported her and opened the car door for her without saying anything.

 

While driving, my eyes kept on glancing at her.

 

“Babe, let’s go to your house.” She blurted out so I just nodded my head.

 

After forty five minutes, we reached my house. Time check, it’s almost three in the afternoon.

 

“Babe,” Jessica called when I was about to go up the stairs to look for comfortable clothes for us. “Uhm, nevermind.” She added so I just continued going up.

 

There’s a bathroom downstairs so she could just change her clot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter