Chapter 16

Suddenly Her Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

 

"Which country is your twin preparing for his wedding?" My girlfriend who was busy using her phone suddenly asked.

 

We're currently walking to her classroom because she wants me to accompany her.

 

If you're wondering what happened during our stay in her parents' house, well, the usual, we just bickered a lot.

 

I got a fever and she always scolds me whenever I move. But she still took care of me and woke up in the middle of the night just to check on me. Sweet, right?

 

Still, I want to squeeze her when she's acting too nasty. If I just don't love her, tss.

 

I got bent too fast because of her. How can't I? Her body is so perfect. She can even be a model. She's not that tall but it is enough for me. And her beauty, damn, I can't deny it but she really looks like a goddess.

 

"Hey, are you thinking about others, BABE?" She squinted her eyes when I didn't answer her first question.

 

I was busy thinking about what happened before and her.

 

"Thinking about what?" I asked, confused since it seems like she's turning her Hellsica mode on.

 

"I was asking you something. Are you cheating on me?" She accused me so I just raised my eyebrow.

 

"Now, you're accusing me? Who is the one busy with her phone just now?" I shook my head and continued walking.

 

Duh, am I the one busy typing in her phone that she almost tripped?

 

"Wait, are you jealous?" She suddenly asked that made me stop walking. 

 

When I looked at her, she has a smirk on her face.

 

"Why would I? You're not even my type." I denied which made her frown.

 

"You're so picky. I'm even prettier than you. Hmp!" She grumpily said then left me after focusing back on her phone.

 

Here we go again. She's starting to argue with me. Again. 

 

And until now, she's still asking about Yoong. Tsk.

 

When will I hear that I'm the one she's looking for? Not because she needs me to do something but because I know that she's happy with me.

 

Aigoo. As if.

 

Going back, she already went inside while I'm tailing behind her.

 

Her bag is with me that's why.

 

She sat on her chair without giving me a glance because she's still 'busy' until now.

 

What can I do? I'm just a slave to her so I'll take my leave.

 

Psh.

 

"Here are your things. I'll leave now." I muttered and put her bag on top of her desk.

 

"Okay." She plainly said without looking at me.

 

I am just flabbergasted.

 

Seriously? That's it? I'm already leaving but she won't even bother to talk to me properly? I mean, just an okay?

 

Arghh!

 

Damn i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter