Chapter 4

Suddenly Her Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona’s POV

 

“Yah! Faster! I haven’t gone to the other boutiques yet.” Jessica urged me with a glare.

 

I simply rolled my eyes at her and followed her when she started walking  towards the next shop. And you know what? Yeah I think you already know. I’m like her slave carrying all the bags.

 

Damn, it being her slave. I’m a goddess too, you know. I’m a GODDESS!

 

Honestly, I can’t take her being hot headed and cold hearted. I don’t understand her mood every time we meet up. Or being forced to see her rather.

 

“Aren’t you really done yet? My feet are giving up already.” I complained and stopped for a while at the footwear section.

 

“So, now you're complaining?” She asked with her arms crossed on her chest and one of her eyebrows raised.  

 

I bit my lower lip in frustration.

 

‘Isn’t it obvious?’ I badly wanted to say that but I just stomped my feet going to the ladies’ clothes.

 

She smirked while looking at me that added to my frustration.

 

It’s really different if you never took a liking to a girl before. Especially if she’s more bratty than you. Aish! Where’s the justice in there?

 

She should be thankful that I still appreciate her beauty that’s given to her. And that’s what makes me doubt sometimes if I’m really straight.

 

But since she’s irritating most of the time, it overshadows my admiration to her because I don’t like her being mean and bossy.

 

Damn, I think I’ll lose all the blood in my body.

 

“Okay, I’m done!” She lively said and handed me the last paper bag containing what she bought.

 

Aigoo Jessica Jung. You don’t have any chance to change.

 

“Let’s eat now. Hmmm, there.” She dragged me towards the fast food that she saw so I just let my weary body to get pulled. 

 

“Go and order now.” She commanded. I let out a sigh and stood up to order.

 

I kept on mumbling while waiting for my turn to order. I badly want to squeeze that brat who is sitting prettily while looking at her fingernails. Ughh!

 

A few minutes later, and it’s now my turn to order. I ordered a lot ‘cause believe it or not, I’m really famished walking around. She’s a monster when it comes to shopping. She really wants to go to every shop, forgetting about eating.

 

“You’re not really hungry, eh?” She commented and I just gave her a glare. Tsk, it’s obvious that she’s teasing me.

 

“Shut up.” I said which made her raise her eyebrow.

 

“You’re telling me to shut up?” She crossed her arms on her chest and I came back to reality. Aish it’s her fault. She’s being too much. 

 

“No.” I forced a smile but she just narrowed her eyes at me.

 

“Your tone is different when you told me to shut up.” She said, still doubting. 

 

As a surrender, I forked a meat and brought it up to her lips.

 

“Taste this. It’s yummy.” I diverted the conversation and she looked at me as if I’m a different person but still ate it nonetheless. “See?” I fakely smiled but she just shrugged.

 

She might’ve forgotten our little argument just now.

 

Aigoo Jessica Jung. You’re really hard to understand.

 

.

.

 

Days passed and I’m still Jessica’s ‘girlfriend’.

 

And I don’t know myself that I find it normal already to serve her. I don’t feel like I’m being forced by her threats. Ironically, I feel happy and content whenever I tease and irritate her. Her mood swings are really something. Sometimes sweet, sometimes mean.

 

We always fight like cats and dogs.

 

Of course, I’m the one wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter