Chapter 1

Suddenly Her Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona’s POV

 

”Be your what?! No way!” I disagreed with my twin’s ex-girlfriend’s offer who is confidently standing in front of me while I have my eyes wide open. I still can’t believe her statement.

 

“You will be my girlfriend whether you like it or not, in exchange of getting hurt by your jerk twin.” She said without a hint of giving up from her tone. 

 

I just arrived from my previous home which is my uncle’s, then I’ll encounter this girl who I just met and claiming that my twin broke up with her.

 

“I don’t want to. And why me?!” I countered back which made her lift her right eyebrow.

 

“Of course, you’re the only one who looks exactly like him. I only want one thing to happen. Tell me where your twin is hiding and I won’t force you to be my girlfriend.” She said but I immediately shook my head.

 

Knowing that Yoong and Taeyeon unnie looked very good together while they were planning for their wedding, I won’t let this girl know where Yoong is.

 

It would be a big mess if ever. And based on my instinct, I can sense that this girl is relentless.

 

“You don’t want? Then be my girlfriend.” Her eyes are now looking at me with authority and her right index finger is pointing at me.

 

Feeling annoyed, I swatted her right hand and frowned.

 

“Then why me? Am I the one who left you? And excuse me, I’m a girl too. Are you crazy?” I argued but she just rolled her eyes.

 

“Because you two look alike aside from the fact that you’re just a girl version of your twin, so you’ll just be the one who’ll pay for leaving me just like that. And if you really don’t like, just give me his location so I’ll just make him pay instead.” She stated and I just closed my eyes hardly.

 

I frustratingly ran my hands on my hair and glared at her. This girl is such a brat, gosh.

 

“What? Don’t look at me like that. I gave you an option but it seems like you don’t wanna tell me so from now on, you’re my girlfriend. Here’s my number and oh, give me your phone so I could just call you tomorrow because you will start driving me to university and taking me home.” She commanded like a queen but I didn’t follow but she eyed me that made me give my phone afterwards.

 

Damn it, I might kill Yoong for this. Why should I always be the one to clean and correct his mistakes?

 

And take note, even her bratty ex-girlfriend?

 

A victorious smile plastered on her face after getting my number and handing my phone back to me. She sent me a wink before finally turning around and left our house.

 

I just shook my head and made my way inside my room. I better sleep than think about that bratty girl.

 

Girlfriend my . She didn’t even introduce herself to me then I’ll just suddenly become her girlfriend?

 

It’s annoyingly funny. Funny because I don’t know if she was just joking and annoying because she’s so bossy. Yoong might’ve felt suffocated that made him leave her.

 

Whatever. It’s not my responsibility to be her driver since I didn’t agree to become her girlfriend, right?

 

By the way I’m Im Yoona and I came back home to finish my course and manage our company. 

 

Mom and dad asked me to come home so I could help Yoong and Taeyeon unnie on preparing their wedding but what do I know about that? Why didn’t they just tell me to manage the business first since Yoong is busy with his wedding.

 

They’re just the ones who wanted an extravagant wedding. It’s not that I’m being cheap or what. They should’ve just made sure that they’re not bothering other people. Yoong really never gave me a peace of mind.

 

If Taeyeon unnie wasn’t just kind and friendly, I will tell his location to his ex-girlfriend.

 

Aish, whatever. I’ll just take a sleep.

 

.

.

 

I let out a curse after waking up because of my ringing phone, indicating that there’s a call.

 

With my eyes closed, I answered the call from whoever’s calling me but I accidentally dropped my phone after hearing a loud voice from the caller.

 

All the systems in my body woke up.

 

“WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! DIDN’T I TELL YOU THAT YOU’RE GOING TO DRIVE ME TO THE UNIVERSITY?” She said and I can’t do anything but to just close my eyes.

 

“You just disturbed me from my sleep! Damn it. You ing disturbed me, brat!” I irritatingly said but I can just hear her blackmailing me so I threw my phone on my bed.

 

“DON’T YOU DARE SHOUT AT ME, IM! I WANT YOUR PRESENCE RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW! AND IF NOT,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter