Chapter 19

Suddenly Her Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Couple of errors ahead hehe happy reading!

 

~~~~~

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I’m in a coffee shop right now with Tiff because it’s our break time. We have thirty minutes so it’s fine to go out of the university.

 

We’re just talking about random things until she opened up about my relationship with Yoona.

 

“So, are you still willing to break up with your girlfriend?” She asked before taking a sip of her coffee.

 

You can clearly hear the tease through her voice.

 

“Why are you asking? Are you planning something?” I raised my eyebrow because Yoona is our topic again. I think my girlfriend is really her type.

 

“Maybe.” She smirkingly said so I threw a jelly bean on her. Head shot. “Hey!” She complained but I just gave her a smug smile. “So damn possessive.” She whispere. 

 

I was drinking my coffee when she said something that resulted for me to choke.

 

“Again?” I furrowed my eyebrows, asking for her to repeat. And that friend of mine has this triumphant smile plastered on her face ‘cause she managed to get back on me.

 

“Next week, your beloved ex-boyfriend, Yoong is coming back already.” She repeated and laughed.

 

“Where did you get that information?”

 

“Gosh, you’re outdated already. It’s all over the social media. Didn’t you remember that your ex is famous?” She replied as if mocking me.

 

“He’s not relevant so I don’t really care.” I just said but she just laughed at me.

 

“Ooh that’s why your current girlfriend is his twin.” She taunted but I just rolled my eyes.

 

Let them come back if they want to. Who cares?

 

But deep inside, I am feeling different emotions.

 

Speaking of girlfriend, where is that girl?

 

She never failed to bring me food, drive me going to school and to my house. Of course, I got used to it and always look forward to it everyday.

 

“Earth to Jessica Jung. Tsk. You’re hopeless.” Tiff snapped her fingers so I gave my attention to her again. She is now shaking her head.

 

“Why?” I asked when I’m already back to reality.

 

“Hello? I’m asking you about Yoona, but look at you, you look like a retard.” She said and I just gave her a ‘What?’ look. “You’re just smiling by yourself, FYI.” She added so I raised my eyebrow.

 

“That’s just your imagination.” I just said even though I know that she caught me.

 

“Yeah, whatever. But just in case that you two will break up, expect that I’m just here to catch her.” Tiff laughed. “You thought I’d catch you?” And laughed again.

 

Okay, laugh all you want.

 

I rolled my eyes.

 

I just ignored her when my phone suddenly beeped, indicating that I have a new message.


 

From: Babe Yoona

 

‘Miss Brat, I wouldn’t be able to bring you food for lunch ‘cause something came up. I am not at the campus either. Just ask Tiffany to bring you home later in the afternoon, okay? Take care.’


 

My eyebrows furrowed after reading her text. Where the hell could she be right now?

 

And Miss Brat? Really? She’ll get it from me tomorrow.


 

To: Babe Yoona

 

‘Don’t show yourself to me tomorrow. Miss Brat, hmm?’


 

A few seconds later, I got a reply from her.


 

From: Babe Yoona

 

‘That’s an endearment, babe.’


 

I shook my head. She’s trying to get away from it.


 

To: Babe Yoona

 

‘Whatever. Just don’t show yourself to me tomorrow.’


 

From: Babe Yoona

 

‘No, please. I’d miss you.’


 

Her reply made me stunned.

 

“Are you blushing? Gosh, is this for real?” Tiff laughed. And that’s when I remembered that I’m not alone. “You look so creepy, Jess!” Oh my God! I wanna gag her.

 

“Shut up!” I grumbled but she didn’t stop which made me forget to reply  to Yoona.

 

Aish!


 

Yoona’s POV

 

It’s not really surprising that Yoong and Taeyeon unnie would come back anytime this week from where they held their wedding but I didn’t expect it to be today.

 

Dad just suddenly called me to go with them and fetch them at the airport. Then there, I left the university without notice and texted Jessica that I wouldn’t be able to bring her lunch later.

 

Even though I know that I make Jessica smile sometimes, I can’t be happy right now. Why? I just remembered when she told me once to not fall for her because she won’t catch me. And our relationship will end once Yoong appears.

 

I’m really the foolest for still waiting for my twin to come back instead of breaking up with her when I knew that I’m already falling. Silly me.

 

Aigoo. My beauty is such a waste. I got bent for the wrong person.

 

“Mom, dad.” I muttered when I reached the waiting area.

 

I think they missed my twin so much that they have to fetch him. Unlike me, they’re okay if they didn’t see me.

 

“Sweetheart.” Mom smilingly greeted me and gave me a kiss on the cheek then hugged me. While dad also approached me and kissed me. He’s not that showy but I know that he cares a lot.

 

I don’t have any hard feelings for them. I guess I got used to living without them. But I kinda missed this feeling.

 

“How are you, sweetheart?” Dad asked while standing beside me.

 

Yeah, what a nice place to talk.

 

“I’m doing fine, dad. Hmm, oh yeah, Uncle Hyun Bin wants to send his greetings.” I told him and he looked surprised.

 

“How did you get to know him?” He asked in amusement and I’m hesitating if I should say, ‘He’s the fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter