Chapter 17

Suddenly Her Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry, I think I uploaded late hehe we had a power interruption in our area :’) happy reading!

 

~~~~

 

Jessica's POV

 

Before my girlfriend arrived to fetch me, I already uploaded some of our pictures together when we were at Aunt Boa’s place. And guess what? Only a few minutes later, it already obtained thousands of likes.

 

And since I'm feeling happy that there are some who are shipping us, I decided to reply to those people who ship us and fight with the people who disagree.

 

I also didn't know that Yoona is really popular. I just knew that she is a part time model so she really has a lot of followers in her SNS account.

 

And even though she already fetched me, drove to campus, and even when already walking, I'm still busy replying to my relatives who are commenting about my status with my girlfriend because they were really surprised.

 

Who would not if after being so bitter for three years, here I am, having a beautiful girlfriend again. I'm an out biual if you're wondering.

 

I heard Yoona talked but I couldn't reply ’cause my cousins are so funny. They want to meet my girlfriend and know her more. But there would be a next time. They might steal her away from me. I admit that she's really gorgeous. Of course, she should be. 

 

And I will be honest and say that I didn't stop myself from having feelings for her. She's so obedient and patient. She's always there whenever I need her and I really adore it. Her personality made me get attracted to her more. I'm just really a brat that's why we always bicker. 

 

”Here are your things. I'll leave now.” I heard her bid her goodbye but I just said okay because of my cousin who wants to steal my girlfriend. I'm busy bickering with her through chat.

 

After ten minutes, I looked up because the class will almost start and I saw my girlfriend who is busy with Irene, one of my classmates.

 

What the hell?

 

Gosh, that Irene has a lot of guts to touch my girl.

 

And the hell with Yoona, too. Why is she smiling with that girl when it's obvious that she has the hots for her?

 

Aish!

 

I couldn't take it anymore so I have to separate them. The scene is such a sore eye. Duh! The girl that she's flirting with is my girlfriend.

 

”Im Yoona, STAY!” I said with a hint of anger in my voice and since I'm such a goddess, I gave a piercing glare to Irene who looked intimidated by me. But my girlfriend didn't even flinch in her place.

 

”I still have class.” Yoona said nonchalantly before going out completely. I was left speechless. What the heck?

 

Since my head is aching thinking that she and my classmate have a picture together, I thought that I have to do something.

 

I walked to Irene with my cold facade and opened my palm.

 

”Give me your phone.” I irritatedly said. I widened my eyes when she looked at me with hesitation. ”Faster!”

 

”O-okay fine.” She handed me her phone and I quickly browsed her photos and deleted all of their pictures together

 

”Here.” I said and gave her back the gadget while she already has a frown on her face. ”Oh, wait. I want you to keep this in your mind, Bae. I don't share what is mine, so back off.” I rudely said and hurriedly went out to follow Yoona who is being cold to me for some reason I don't know.

 

When I saw her silhouette, I didn't think twice and shouted her name. She might get far away if I didn't do that.

 

”I said stay. Didn't you hear me?” I slightly yelled that resulted for her to look at me, together with the other students which I don't really care.

 

And now, she's scowling on me?

 

”Do you still need something?” She asked as if she didn't do something a while ago so I raised my eyebrow.

 

“Didn’t you know what you did wrong?” I asked with my arms crossed but she just shook her head.

 

Ughh! She's so insensitive. Can't she guess that I was jealous? Damn, I didn't know that she's this naive.

 

”From what I know, you're the one who has a problem. So, what's your problem?” She asked back.

 

Is she really, somewhat, playing dumb? Gee.

 

“You just freakin’ flirted with my classmate earlier so what do you think would be my reaction, huh?” I said in irritation and this girl just gave me a glare.

 

”Flirted? You called that flirting? You're the one who's been busy using your phone. You didn't even bother taking a glance at me when I bid my goodbye.” She said with a frown.

 

”You thought I'm flirting with another person just because I was busy on my phone? Seriously?” Really? Just because I've been on my phone, she'll accuse me that I'm flirting? Psh.

 

”I don't know. Okay, I still have class.” She dismissingly said, so I angrily slammed my phone on her chest to let her see what I've been busy for.

 

I even saw how shocked she was but since I'm annoyed, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter