Chapter 13

Suddenly Her Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV 

 

"Babe, aren't you really gonna talk to me?" I asked Yoona who is busy using the laptop.

 

It's already our last day. Her project, which I don't know what the theme is, was almost done. Just a little retouch and adjustments that’s why she's working on it today.

 

And because she's busy, I’m being ignored. The S family already went home to their house. Who is the S family? Well, I decided to call them that because all their names start with the letter S - Sooyoung, Sunny, Seohyun. See? I'm so brilliant, right?

 

"Auntie, look! Your niece is not talking to me." I complained childishly to Aunt Boa who is just on her way down the stairs. 

 

She laughed at my statement. "Hey, Yoona. Why are you not talking to your girlfriend? If she looks for another, it’s your loss." Aunt Boa told Yoona.

 

I walked towards Aunt Boa and kissed her cheek.

 

"She just doesn't have anything to do, Auntie." Yoona shrugged and that made me frown more. Tss. Whatever.

 

"Auntie, do you have Siwon’s number? He promised me before that he will bring me to places that I haven't gone to before going back to Seoul." I asked Aunt Boa who is drinking coffee in the living room.

 

Yoona and I are on the balcony.

 

I was pertaining to her other cousin who visited here the other day. And I can sense the stare of my girlfriend even though I'm not looking at her.

 

"I have it, sweetie. Come here, I'll give to you so you can go around while Yoona is busy." Aunt Boa offered. As I was about to stand, someone grabbed my wrist.

 

"You’re not going anywhere." She said seriously that made me cover my mouth.

 

Ohh, sounds not like her. She looks cute when she's serious. Oftentimes, she does whatever I want which I find sweet.

 

"Look, babe. You're busy right? I should probably go around so I wouldn't disturb you." I playfully said and winked at her before leaving her frowning.

 

"Auntie! You're not giving her his number, alright?" Yoona told Aunt Boa with a serious voice.

 

Aunt Boa laughed at her niece's reaction. "What should we do now, Jessica? She said no. Come, just help me in the garden to fix the arrangement of the new delivered flowers." She suggested which I willingly agreed because I really don't wanna go out of the house. 

 

I was just teasing Yoona and I think it's effective.

 

.

.

 

"What do you think, Jessica? Should I just put it here or there?" Aunt Boa asked for my opinion as she held a small pot of a cute flower while I’m holding mine.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter