Chapter 9

Suddenly Her Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona’s POV

 

“Babe! Come here, let’s take a photo.” She told me when I was walking back to her. Without saying anything, she wrapped her arm on my waist while the other one is  holding her phone while raising it up.

 

I smilingly go with the flow because she’s acting like a child again. It rarely happens, so I’ll take advantage of it.

 

Before she finished taking shots, I quickly went behind her and hugged her from the back. She was shocked for a moment but smiled nonetheless, so I also smiled and then she took a photo.

 

“I just realized, we looked good together.” I said as I swipe through the photos that she took from her phone.

 

“It’s because I’m pretty.” She said, then bit on her sandwich.

 

By the way, we’re still here at the hill because it’s still 6:30 in the morning. We’re breathing the fresh air because it feels good and nice.

 

“And that’s the reason why I looked good with you. Because I’m prettier.” Then I laughed. I glanced at her, who’s still busy eating.

 

“Here, say ahh.” She said, and I smilingly obliged. I ate the sandwich that she’s feeding to me.

 

If you’re curious who made the sandwich. Well, it was just Aunt Boa’s maid hehe because I saw her this morning, so I requested.

 

And since I really found the photos cute, I changed her wallpaper to one of our pictures together.

 

And because I also want it, I sent the photos to my phone and changed the wallpaper.

 

When I already get over with our photos, I got curious when I saw her messaging app. Let’s see if she’s hiding something.

 

While she’s busy eating, I secretly opened and browsed her messages. A smile plastered to my face when I saw my contact name saved on her phone.

 

Babe Yoona, eh? Lol!

 

“Yah! What’s with the smile, huh? Wait! Gosh, why did you open my messaging app?!” She narrowed her eyes when she saw her messaging app open in her phone and quickly snatched it from me.

 

“Why is your face red? I didn’t see anything, though.” I stopped myself from smiling while she’s looking at me as if she’s doubting what I said.

 

“Really?”

 

“Yep. Except for my contact name as Babe Yoona and having only our conversation in your messages.” I said, and I couldn’t take it anymore, so I laughed when I saw her eyes widened.

 

“YOU!” She screamed while hitting me while I cover myself with my arms.

 

“Hey, enough. It hurts, you know. What’s wrong with that? It’s like you’re embarrassed that you love me so much.” I laughed while still shielding myself from her, who’s biting her lower lip, and her face is already so red. I swear it’s fun teasing her when she blushes.

 

“Can you not? I don’t love you, mind you.” She denied, and I think she’s already tired from hitting ‘cause she only has her arms crossed and rolled her eyes on me.

 

“But why? I love you, though.” I said with a pout and pretended to be sulking, so I received a pinch from her.

 

“Can you stop pouting? It doesn’t suit you. Eww.” She said, pretending to be disgusted that made me laugh.

 

“So bossy. As if you don’t like kissing my pouty lips. Come here. I’ll give you a chance. Faster babe. Hahahaha!” I still , and her face is really priceless.

 

“Whatever! Ughh!”

 

And there, she left me still sitting on the ground while she’s making her way down.

 

“Hey, wait up! I still have to fix our things.” I tried stopping her, but I guess she’s really pissed because she didn’t even face me.

 

I hurriedly fixed everything and put them inside the bag, and I rushed my way to her. I don’t know if I’d be thankful that she has a wound or not because I managed to catch up with her.

 

“Babe, are you really mad?” I tried consoling her, but she swayed her hand away.

 

“Can you stop being annoying?” She said and left me again.

 

“Jessica, please,” I said and blocked her way. “I’m sorry, okay? What’s wrong if I saw it? I’m happy actually ‘cause it’s sweet.” I said and bit my lower lip to stop myself from smiling when I remembered it again.

 

“I said, don’t smile. Hmph!” She rolled her eyes and walked passed by me again.

 

“Okay, Your Highness. I won’t. Even if you check my messaging app, I don’t talk to anyone as well.” I just said to compensate that got her attention. She faced me.

 

“Okay, give me your phone.” She said, and opened her palm.

 

“Ahh yeah, wait, hehe.” Then I scratched my head as I remembered that, yes, I’m not talking to any girls or boys, but I recently spoke to Yoong and Taeyeon unnie.

 

And she might misunderstand my conversation with Taeyeon unnie. We’re so close to each other that if anyone read that, they might think we have a relationship. A romantic one.

 

“Where is it?” She impatiently said when I’m getting my phone from my pocket slowly.

 

I really thought that she wouldn’t bite that idea of checking my phone too.

 

“Hey, wait!” I said when she suddenly snatched it from me, but I received a glare from her.

 

I go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter