Chapter 10

Suddenly Her Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica’s POV

 

I don’t know when I started to forget about my plan on hurting Yoong’s twin to make her pay back on what he did to me. At first, my goal was still complete to have my revenge on Yoong and Taeyeon, who are both my ex-lovers.

 

Yes, Taeyeon is my ex-girlfriend.

 

Remember when I told Yoona that I have an ex-girlfriend who cheated on me? That was Taeyeon, the future wife of my ex-boyfriend, Yoong.

 

Taeyeon cheated on me with my girl bestfriend, but they didn’t even last together. And now, she still ended up with a guy? Psh. , please.

 

And this Yoong, who I thought is so nice and loyal, was also a cheater. They are better together, both cheaters. Maybe the reason why they got along.

 

I don’t care anymore if they marry each other so they shouldn't care about me having a relationship with their lovely sister.

 

We’re okay. And besides, would they still be demanding with me who is so gorgeous and loyal? They’re the only ones who are not.

 

At first, my heart was filled with hatred towards them, but when Yoona surpassed the good things they did to me before, I decided to continue this relationship without thinking about them.

 

I just don’t know what will happen if I see them both again.

 

Anyway, where’s that girlfriend of mine? After throwing my phone and destroying it, she has the guts to move like a turtle now?

 

I just did that to her phone because the conversation was so flirty.

 

Especially that Taeyeon. She already has Yoong, and then she’ll even flirt with his twin?

 

She’ll really get it from me if she tried flirting with my girlfriend again. Yoona is mine now, okay? I know I sound possessive but, yeah, I know I am.

 

I don’t care about my plan anymore. I’m happy with Yoona now. Period.

 

“Brat! Let’s go.” Yoona came out of nowhere and all set.

 

“Yah! I told you not to call me brat! Babe, okay? Babe!” I grumpily said, emphasizing the word ‘babe.’

 

She walked towards me while laughing, then she whispered. “Okay, babe.” She said using her hoarse voice, that made me push her.

 

It seems like she’s in her teasing mode. But yesterday, she was acting as if I’m just an air that she can’t see.

 

“Whatever. So let’s go.” I just said and rolled my eyes before marching my way out of Aunt Boa’s house.

 

“Are you being possessed again?” She remarked when she noticed that I have a smile on my face.

 

I also notice that she’s been teasing me a lot. Don’t tell me that she thinks that I was jealous of her and Taeyeon?

 

Oh God, spare me! That girl is a flirt so why would Yoona ride with her?

 

“Shut up.” I said then rolled eyes.

 

And since we don’t have a car, we decided to use a public transportation to go to the mall in town so we could buy our new phones. 

 

“Hey, hop in.” She said after a public bus stopped by.

 

I’m familiar with a public bus because I watched it on television, but it’s my first time riding it.

 

Gosh, it’s so hot.

 

“Babe, can you ask the driver to turn on the aircon? I’m feeling so hot, super.” I whispered to her but she just laughed.

 

And since she’s already getting a lot of attention, she covered but still laughing.

 

“What’s funny?” I frowned at her that made her composed.

 

“They don’t put aircon here. Look, the windows are open. How will they have an aircon?” Then she laughed again.

 

“Ughh! Can you stop?” I told her wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter