Chapter 8

Suddenly Her Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona’s POV

 

“Jessica, wake up. If you don’t wanna get up, I’ll really leave you here.” I said somehow half meant, trying to wake her up. If we didn’t leave now, we’d miss the sunrise.

 

It would be a long walk going up the hill, so if she didn’t wake up now, I’d missed my chance on taking pictures of the sunrise.

 

It’s still 4:00 A.M, but it’s better to just wait for the sunrise when we’re already on the top of the hill instead of rushing later.

 

I shook my head and decided to try again. I pat her cheeks, but she caught my hand and pulled me, resulting in me to lay on top of her.

 

“I said a kiss would be effective, right?” She softly said and opened her eyes sleepily but eventually closed them.

 

Ughh! Fine!

 

Without saying anything, I put my lips on her lips that made her open her eyes in shock.

 

And since I’m in the mood to flirt with her, I pushed my body closer to hers and pinned her arms on the pillow beside her head.

 

I started moving my lips on her soft lips, and I felt her kissing back.

 

The sunrise can wait. I still have to wake my girlfriend’s whole system.

 

Not so surprisingly, doesn’t taste like a bad breath even though she just woke up.

 

“Hmm..”

 

I don’t know if that was her or me. I just know that her hands are now on my nape while I’m still on top of her.

 

From the sensation that is roaming around the room, I slowly moved my lips down to her neck. I don’t know when I even learned how to soft spots on the neck that I actually did on her. I put marks on it. I don’t care if she’ll get mad. It’s a payback from putting one on me before.

 

I brought my kisses down just above her chest, and I stopped when I felt that she’s not wearing a bra.

 

But it just happened for a short while ‘cause I still continued. I quickly pulled up her silky nightgown up to her chest. And there, I saw her soft without any cover.

 

“Yah! Don't stare too much!” She said with a blushing face and was about to cover her , but I stopped her.

 

“I’ll just taste it.” I said like a ert and put her inside my mouth without waiting for her to react.

 

“Y-Yoona.” She moaned when I started rolling my tongue on her while I’m playing her other with my hand.

 

Surprisingly, it doesn’t feel bad doing this. In fact, she tastes sweet. Lol.

 

“!” She cursed when I and bit her .

 

But I suddenly stopped when I remembered my real mission for this morning.

 

“The sun is going to rise!” I yelled after I distanced myself away from her, who looked very surprised by my action.

 

Oh, seems like someone wants more. She’s glaring at me. Lol!

 

“Ughh! I hate you!” Her face is red in irritation and quickly covered her with a blanket. “You’re such a tease. Damn it.” She grumpily said while I’m blushingly rubbing my nape.

 

She looked so y when she’s walking. Going to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter