Chapter 15

Suddenly Her Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona’s POV

 

"Sweetie, eat anything you want, okay? Here, there's more food." Auntie told me then diverted her attention to Jessica who is eating beside me. "Princess, give some more food to your girlfriend. Look, she only has a little food on her plate." 

 

And it's a miracle that she listened to her mom and smilingly did as she was told.

 

"Just send our regards to your parents, okay? We haven't seen each other for a long time already. And oh, we're college friends by the way." Uncle said with a grin.

 

I nodded at him and let out a smile. "Will do, Uncle." I said after swallowing my food.

 

"Ah Jessica, did you already let Yoona taste the dish that you cooked?" Auntie asked Jessica who shook her head before looking at me.

 

"No need, mom. She looks full already." She said loudly for me to hear.

 

I creased my forehead.

 

"What did she cook Auntie?" I asked Auntie instead and she pointed at the dish that Jessica cooked.

 

"That seafood, sweetie. She cooked that with love and effort." She replied so I looked at the food that was on my plate.

 

I gulped and forced a smile before looking at Jessica who looked at me nonchalantly when she noticed my eyes looking at her.

 

"Uhmm Auntie." I started but when I glanced at the person beside me, I saw her scowled from my reaction I think. She glared at me and was about to get the plate but I stopped her.

 

"It looks like you don't wanna taste it either so might as well not eat it." She seriously whispered so her parents won't notice as they are busy talking to each other in front of us.

 

"I didn't say anything like that, right? I'll eat what you cooked, okay?" I said full of determination and grabbed my plate out of her hand.

 

I don't wanna waste her effort. Especially that she’s the one who cooked it. So sweet, right? Okay fine, I'll taste it. I don't care about what will happen to me later on.

 

It didn't escape my eyes the way she sheepishly wore a smile after I took a bite, but immediately raised her eyebrow when she saw me staring at her. But it's obvious that she really felt happy. I mentally chuckled. She can't hide her emotions.

 

After twenty minutes, we finally finished eating and I felt so full.

 

"Auntie and Uncle, thank you so much for the delicious and happy dinner." I gratefully said then they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter