Chapter 14

Suddenly Her Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I got so excited with Yoosic and Sooyoung’s update on instagram so I abandoned my schoolwork and decided to do this lol I know that some says that they’re in the same place but different time but lemme just imagine hehe

 

Happy reading!

 

________________________________


 

Yoona’s POV

 

"Didn’t you know that you should consider yourself lucky?" Jessica smirkingly said while we're on our way to their house.

 

She really meant it when she said that we will go to her place and I don't even know the reason why.

 

"And why would I?" I boredly asked back while driving. Obviously, I’m the driver once again.

 

"Because you're gonna meet my parents today." The smile on her face is not fading away.

 

"Tss, it’s just meeting your parents." I nonchalantly said but when it sank into my mind, I abruptly stepped on the brakes. "NO WAY!" I cried out before taking a glance at her who is now giving me a glare because she almost bumped her head on the dashboard.

 

"Yes way." She said with a straight face.

 

My eyes widened.

 

"No, no, no, no. I’ll just go home." I nervously said and was about to get down from the car when she talked.

 

"Don’t you dare, Im." She coldly said which made me look at her.

 

Damn, her face is so scary.

 

"Uh yeah, I'm so excited to meet them." I said contrary from what I really want to say and faked a laugh.

 

"Now, drive again." She ordered with authority and I can just nod my head.

 

Aish.

 

Why can't I do anything to her until now?

 

Not longer than twenty minutes, we reached her parents’ house which is a different one from where she's currently staying. I thought the house that she was saying that we'll go to is the one that I've gone to before.

 

I wonder what her parents will say.

 

I'm thinking why she will introduce me to her parents when our relationship is not even serious.

 

"What are you waiting for? Follow me." She said after noticing that I'm not following her while she's already at the main door.

 

Since hesitation is visible on my face, she decided to come back to me and pulled me inside the house.

 

And now, my heart is beating even faster than before.

 

Even though I know that Jessica makes her decision hastily, I couldn't stop myself but to just go along with her. I think she made me drink some kind of potion or something.

 

"Are you serious about this?" I asked with uncertainty in my voice but I felt her lips on my cheek.

 

"Who says I'm not, huh?" She asked with an eyebrow raised and a smirk plastered on her face. She's obviously teasing me for blushing on what she just did.

 

I really can't stop her now.

 

"Sooyeon? Our princess? Oh my God, you're here!" a cheerful voice echoed around the house and a middle-aged woman alight the stairs with a huge grin on her face.

 

"Yes, mom. No other than." The person beside me smilingly said and removed her hand from me to hug the said woman.

 

"Gosh, Sooyeon princess. Good thing you've finally thought of visiting us." Happiness is really noticeable in her voice while touching her daughter's cheek.

 

They really look alike.

 

"Of course, mom. By the way I have a company. She's Im Yoona." Jessica took a glance at me with a smile. 

 

And finally, her mom noticed my presence and it didn't escape my eyes the way she looked at me from head to toe.

 

I gulped from that.

 

Her mom is not showing any emotions.

 

She pulled away f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter