Chapter 25

Suddenly Her Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona’s POV

 

Days passed.

 

After the night I witnessed Jessica crying over something that she didn’t want to say, we became even closer than before. I’m feeling so overjoyed because I can feel that I’m important to her although she’s not saying explicitly that we’re on the same page. Her bratty and mean attitude also toned down. And believe it or not, that girlfriend of mine has sweet bones in her body.

 

What I don’t understand is the way Taeyeon unnie and Jessica banter whenever they see each other. I can also feel the tension between them every time they threw glares at each other and I don’t know the reason why. My girlfriend is always vexed but she doesn’t want to tell me why. 

 

Right now, I’m walking my way to Taeyeon unnie’s office in our company. She has a position in Finance Management and being a singer is her part-time job.

 

I went here because I just want to know the reason why they’re always fighting each other.

 

And Yoong was being busy working on the proposal on one of our investors that’s why he’s often not in the house. I’m thinking of going back to my old house so that the two of them can have their privacy. It’s fine for me to drive an hour away to the university but if it’d be too hassle, I think I’ll just finish the last semester and transfer. But it still depends because of Jessica. I don’t want to leave her there.

 

I really feel like I’ll have a positive result from waiting for her.

 

Damn. I couldn’t help but smile to myself. I also miss her a lot. And I felt proud that she surrendered her ity to me. I suddenly remember our first night together.

 

It wasn’t really planned but it seems like something possessed me to do such thing. I think I’m getting erted.

 

“Miss, is Taeyeon unnie in?” I politely asked Taeyeon unnie’s secretary who I think is in her 20s. She stopped for a while before smiling.

 

“Yes, Ma’am. You may come inside.” She said with a smile while pointing at the door of the office.

 

I went there and was about to knock when I heard a shout from a girl inside, making me stunned.

 

“Ma’am, I forgot to say. There’s another person inside there who just entered minutes ago.” Taeyeon unnie’s secretary apologized and I nodded. I guess I’ll just have to wait ‘til the girl went out. “Is it okay if you’d wait here outside for a while?” She added while pointing at the chair, a few meters away from her.

 

“Sur-” I got cut off when I suddenly heard something shattered inside the office.

 

My eyes directed to the office door and I got nervous. I guess the secretary didn’t hear it because she went back to do her work.

 

Since I couldn’t stay put, I tried assessing what’s happening inside and I heard some shoutings. It seems like Taeyeon Unnie is fighting with someone. Because of that, I immediately turned the doorknob, letting me hear the shoutings clearly. But I was startled when I familiarized the owner of the girl shouting.

 

“Just please, Taeyeon! I don’t want any troubles. Stop messing around me! I’m not bothering your life so stop bothering mine!”

 

Jessica?

 

“I told you, I won’t stop until I proved that you’re planning something bad to my sister!” Taeyeon Unnie shouted back that made me more frozen in my spot.

 

What is happening? Why are they fighting? Do they know each other?

 

“So you really want to know my plan? Okay fine! Yes, everything about me and Yoona was planned. The hatred that I have for you and Yoong made me plan to hurt the dearest person you both have. And my girlfriend was the perfect candidate. I want to let her experience the pain that you gave me, that you both gave me! I know it sounds very cliche but I planned on making her fall for me and leave her in the lurch after. There, I said it! That’s what you want to hear from me, right? Happy now?” My girlfriend continuously ranted while my hand went to my mouth in shock. 

 

T-they had a past?

 

I already know that I had to suffer due to Yoong’s mistakes before but I didn’t know that it was more than that. That Jessica has a lot more in her to make me suffer.

 

I let out a bitter chuckle while my tears flowed through my face. Unnie’s secretary noticed me and she looked so worried but I motioned her not to come near me.

 

“I knew it. It never crossed my mind that you would be like this after what I did. Where’s the rational girlfriend I had before, Sooyeon? Just please, stop using Yoona. She’s innocent.” Taeyeon Unnie said with a sympathetic tone.

 

“So you do know how to sympathize? Then you shouldn’t have thought of hurting me before. You should have known that it would affect me so badly if you do that. it, Taeyeon! I’m still so mad until now!” There’s pain and sharpness in Jessica’s tone and my knees weakened so I sat on the floor behind the door. The way she said those things, it’s obvious that she still has feelings for her ex.

 

Bull!

 

“Tell me, haven’t you moved on yet? Do you still have feelings for me?” I couldn’t decipher the kind of tone that Unnie used but the aching feelings in my heart is eating me while waiting for Jessica’s reply.

 

“Yes, I still love you.” Jessica said without any hesitation resulting for all my hopes of her loving me back to crumble down. I know that there’s a low chance for that to happen but I really hoped. You know that? I hoped!

 

“I’m still mad at you because until now, this ing heart still beats for you!” Jessica added and I couldn’t take it anymore.

 

I was spacing out while standing up from the floor. Hand still covering my mouth, I left my previous spot before they knew that I heard everything.

 

Right from where she admitted that she plans on leaving me with unrequited feelings. It hurts, it hurts so much.

 

“Ma’am” The secretary noticed me worriedly but I just raised my palm signing her to stop.

 

“D-don’t tell them that I was here.” I said still spacing out and I guess she understands what I’m going through before nodding.

 

I don’t know how I left that building and reached my old house without happening something bad to me. 

 

Yes, I still love you.

 

Yes, I still love you.

 

Yes, I still love you.

 

“! Enough! I don’t want to hear that! E-enough.” I broke down while slowly sitting down on the floor after entering my room.

 

I’m so stupid. I am so so stupid. I know that I would just get hurt if I fall for her but why? Why didn’t I prevent it from happening?

 

She also has her faults. Why did she give herself to me? She gave me high hopes that she feels the same through her gestures, through her actions. Was she that desperate to sacrifice her ity just to make me believe that she loves me? Then leave me after? I hope that she didn’t do that. Because if not, I wouldn’t be like this right now. I wouldn’t be crying like this.

 

But ! I really love that brat.

 

“Jessica Jung! Why are you like this? Even though you’re so mean and rude, why did I still fall for you?” I whimpered and put my head on both of my knees and cried my heart out.


 

Jessica’s POV

 

“Why haven’t I seen Yoona around lately?” My best friend asked me while I’m busy staring out the window. The class already ended and it’s time for lunch but I don’t have the energy to stand up from my seat.

 

“Yoona who?” I nonchalantly said without budging from my seat. I also didn’t give her a glance.

 

“Woah! Wait wait wait wait. What’s happening?” She surprisingly asked while looking at my face in amusement. “Don’t tell me that you two are having a quarrel?” I know that she’s trying to tease but I could just clench my fist under the desk.

 

“Let’s have our lunch outside. Let’s go.” I got my things quietly and went out of the room, leaving the confused Tiffany.

 

I couldn’t blame her since she doesn’t know anything about me and Yoona, who is now my ex-girlfriend. It’s just so, ughh, it’s making my blood boil every time I remember when Yoona started to ignore me for a few days. Now, I’d learn that she has a suitor? Bish please.

 

Who am I to her? Every time I go to her house, I’d encounter that ty Taeyeon, making it hard for me to talk to Yoona more. ! I’m not even planning to break up with her but her? She’s even the one who declared it?

 

It’s just really ing me up! Please bear with my cursing. It just really hurts.

 

“Isn’t that Yoona? Who’s that with her?” Tiffany remarked and I couldn’t help myself from inhaling deeply and took a short glance from where she was looking.

 

! I shouldn’t have looked. I couldn’t breathe because I can feel the jealousy rising up in me. 

 

I envy her because she could still laugh while here I am, dying inside. Why do the people I love leave me when I am serious about them? Bull!

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter