Chapter 29

Suddenly Her Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Check out Chapter 28 first before proceeding to this chapter mehehe

Double Update!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

Yoona’s POV

 

Days passed and I continued living my life without the only girl I ever loved.

 

I didn’t expect that in my whole existence in this world, I’d fall in love with a mean and bossy person like her. Although everything started because she wanted me to pay for my twin’s mistakes, I wasn’t able to stop myself from falling for her.

 

It is what it is.

 

I fell in love with a brat. The brat who likes being grumpy with me and rolling her eyes on me whenever she’s pissed. And the relationship that she tried to start again was ended by her too before not showing herself anymore.

 

I also don’t want to get out of the house because I don’t want to hope that we’ll cross our paths and she’ll say that we’re together again. After we reconciled before, I just hoped for nothing.

 

I’m really such a fool.

 

I’m also afraid that maybe one day, Taeyeon Unnie will tell me that Jessica will already leave and completely abandon me to look for herself. 

 

But why? Why is it still her? 

 

I forced myself to let her go of my system, but still, my body longs for her everyday.

 

That even though she’s always mean to me, it’s fine as long as I can take a glance of her and spend my time with her. That it’s fine for me if she won’t think about me first as long as she finds herself with me.

 

But who am I kidding? Who am I to stop her finding herself without me?

 

I’m just an ordinary creature who fell in love with a girl like me. Until now, I’m still hoping that she’d barge in one day despite not having an assurance that it would ever happen.

 

The sudden ringtone of my phone brought me back to reality.

 

When I looked at the caller, I saw Taeyeon Unnie’s name. I just stared at it until the ringing died down. She called and called so I decided to take it. And I hope that I shouldn’t have answered it.

 

“Hello?” I answered emotionlessly before I heard her sighed on the other line.

 

“Baby.” Came a sympathetic voice but I remained silent. “Where are you?” She asked and I can sense that she wants to say something.

 

“House.” I shortly replied as I am preventing myself to burst out in tears again. Just thinking about the bad news that she’d announce, I feel like ending the call.

 

“Did you know already?” I can feel the hesitation in her tone and sighed again. “Jess and I are at the airport. Today is Jessica’s flight.” She informed me and the tears that I tried hard to control, drenched my cheeks. After that, I ended the call completely.

 

“T-then leave. T-that’s what you’re good at..” I sobbed and covered my mouth to stop myself from wailing but it was no use because the pain was taking over me.

 

Why is she like that? She’s so unfair.

 

I’m the one at disadvantage when we first met and even until now?

 

Just make sure that she won’t show herself to me again because she’d really get a couple slap from me.


 

Jessica’s POV

 

“Did you guys have a proper talk before you decided to leave? Just to remind you, she has helped you a lot when you were so down before.” Tiffany reminded me while we were walking in the airport.

 

Honestly, I’m feeling so heavy inside with the thought of leaving. I don’t know but ever since Taeyeon cleared our conflict before, my mind was blocked and couldn’t fix myself and even our relationship.

 

“N-no need. I’d just be so unfair towards her.” I wore a poker face that made her shake her head repeatedly.

 

“Don’t blame anyone if ever she has already moved on when you got back, okay? But if I were you, I won’t ever let her go. Can you believe it? She’s the only one who tolerated and accepted you other than me.” She said again so I looked away.

 

“Jessica.” Someone called which got both of our attention. Oh it’s Taeyeon with Jess.

 

“Aunt Sooyeon!” Jess excitedly shrieked before attacking me with a big hug. Even though I’ve only met him recently, we’re so comfortable with each other. I will definitely miss him.

 

“Be good baby, okay? To your Mommy and Daddy. And also to your Mommy Yoona.” I smilingly told him who was nodding his head.

 

The two are just watching us, as well as Yoong who were just behind Taeyeon. I’m glad that we’re all fine now.

 

I forgave them already because in fact, I was the only one who was narrow-minded. 

 

BTS - 00:00 

 

You know those days

Those days where you're sad for no reason

Those days where your body is heavy

 

“Is your decision really final?” Taeyeon asked me after we heard the announcement of my flight.

 

I just gave her a smile and nodded at my bestfriend and Yoong.

 

And it looks like everyone else except you is busy and fierce

My feet won't set off, though it seems like I'm already too late

I'm hateful of the whole world

 

I am already at the entrance to board the plane when I clearly heard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter