Chapter 3

Suddenly Her Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona’s POV

 

It’s a new day again. I woke up early to take care of the things I need to transfer. 

 

My phone rang. I’m not turning it into silent mode anymore because Jessica said that if I didn’t answer her phone calls, I’d be able to see her transforming into something worse than she already is.

 

Am I afraid?

 

No.

 

I just already accepted that I’d be the one who’ll pay for Yoong’s mistake to this woman. I just remembered, I still haven’t called him so I could blame him for this.

 

Back to reality, I answered the call.

 

“What d-“

 

“I’ll be late already! Where the are you?!” She yelled on the other line.

 

“I’m about to go there already. You’re just really impatient.” 

 

“Hurry up! I have an important test on my first class!” She shouted yet again.

 

“Yeah, yeah, whatever.” I boredly said and ended the call.

 

I don’t care if she’ll get mad. She’s just a nagger but she never hit me physically. Just try, then I’ll throw her to Han River.

 

Thirty minutes later, I’ve reached their house and there she is, waiting in front of their gate. I texted her a while ago that I’m already near. Must be the reason why she is out already.

 

“You really like making me late.” She said that made me raise my eyebrow.

 

“You can take a cab, you know. It’s just you who wanted to always see my face that’s why you want me to fetch you.” I said.

 

“You wish! And why are you dressed up like that? Don’t tell me that you’ll have a date. Gosh, you have a girlfriend, mind you.” She nagged again while I creased my forehead.

 

“What date? I’m already feeling stressed having you around. Do you think I’ll look for another one who will ask for my time?” I said after opening the door for her.

 

“Good. Don’t be a flirt. With my goddess look, would you still look for anyone else?” She said with full of confidence.

 

I just shook my head. “Yeah, whatever.” I said and went to the driver’s seat.

 

We arrived at the university with full of arguments because I don’t plan on taking her to her room and carrying her things. So she ended up scolding me like a child.

 

Good thing that I still don’t have classes yet. I still haven’t passed my documents. I’ll be transferring on my cousin’s recommendation. And she hasn’t mentioned the name of the university yet. I forgot to call her to come with me.

 

“You still haven’t answered me where you will go.” She said when we reached her room.

 

“Why? Concerned?” I said back and she rolled her eyes.

 

“You wish!”

 

“Then don’t bother asking. Tsk. I’ll go ahead. I might not be able to bring you lunch because I might take a long time doing my errands.” I said that sounds like asking for her permission.

 

I don’t even know why I had to inform her. I should’ve just let her starve later.

 

“No. I’m not allowing it. You should never miss any responsibility as a girlfriend or else..” she didn’t finish her sentence on purpose.

 

She really is the worst.

 

“Aish, whatever. Don’t expect me to be here later at lunch. I’m busy.” I said and turned around. While walking, I received a message from my cousin.


 

From: Yuri

 

Hey ’couz! You’re not answering my calls so I decided to locate you. How come that you’re here in the university where I study? You initiated on coming here by your own. Come here at the Student Council’s office. I’m an officer, that's why I have my own office. Just in case you’re wondering.


 

Her message made me stop.

 

Don’t tell me that this is the university that I’d study? My bratty girlfriend will be my schoolmate?

 

Oh my God! How lucky. Note the sarcasm please.

 

Since I don’t know where that is, I ask some students where that office is. 

 

I knocked on the door and someone opened it for me. No other than Kwon Yuri.

 

“‘Couz!” She squealed then gave me a big hug which I did in return. “How did you know the way going here? From what I can remember, I haven’t told you the name yet.” She said and I just shrugged my shoulders.

 

“Blame my impudent girlfriend.” I said and just whispered the last word so she wouldn’t hear it.

 

“Who’s impudent?” She asked but I ignored her question.

 

“Nothing. Let’s go so I could go home already. I’m kinda stressed and I need to rest.” I said and started walking.

 

“You just came back, yet, you are already stressed? Don’t think too much. And don’t stress yourself with the company, Yoong will be back. He will help after marrying Taengoo.” She said and walked beside me.

 

She clung her arm around my arm. I didn’t bother removing it because I know how clingy she is.

 

And I’m not thinking about the company. I’m thinking how I will let that brat out of my life.

 

“As if he’d be a big help. Aigoo.” I replied.

 

We arrived at the administration’s office in just a few minutes. They immediately process my documents. I don’t know if it’s just because of Yul being an officer or because of our beauty kekeke.

 

“That’s it! Everything’s settled. You’ll start studying here tomorrow.” Yul said with a bright smile while handing me m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter