Chapter 21

Suddenly Her Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica’s POV

 

As I saw her car drove off, that’s when I let out the sigh that I’ve been holding while we were eating. 

 

I’m trying to start ignoring and avoiding her. But argh! I’m not used to it, damn it!.

 

Earlier, when I was practicing to act coldly to her, I almost gave in and I couldn’t take it.

 

Honestly, I don’t have to go somewhere. No one will also fetch me. I just really want to know if I could take it once she’s not by my side anymore when she learned that I’m also her sister-in-law’s ex-girlfriend.

 

It’s not that I’m afraid of that but the thought of not being able to forgive her twin and his wife might be the reason why we’d not be okay.

 

I know that they are very important to Yoona so there’s a chance that she might get stuck between us three.

 

But the question is, will she choose me if ever I couldn’t forgive them?

 

Arghhh!

 

When I was acting cold towards her a while ago, there’s one thing that became clear to me. I can’t do it. I can’t just ignore her.

 

So I need to make amends for the stupidity I did to her earlier.

 

I’ll go to her house later. Right.

 

.

.

 

Afternoon came, I just took a cab going home because no one will fetch me since I made her upset.

 

I will just visit her later.

 

When I reached home, I decided to take a nap first because I felt so tired thinking about what I would do once I encountered Yoong and Taeyeon.

 

I know that you’re thinking that I’m stupid but, hell no, I’m not. Can’t I just be affected because they left a big scar on me that’s why I couldn’t avoid thinking about them?

 

I don’t have feelings for them anymore, mind you. Maybe hate, yes.

 

‘Kay, I’ll just take a nap.

 

.

.

 

I woke up at 6:22 PM and I quickly changed my clothes to go to Yoona’s house.

 

I checked my phone, maybe she sent me a message. But not so surprisingly, there’s none. I guess she is really upset.

 

While I’m on my way to her house, I dialed her number but it just goes straight to voice message. Prior to this, I sent her messages but she’s not replying so I decided to give her a call. But still none.

 

Aish!

 

She knows how to sulk, eh?

 

Fifteen minutes later, I reached her house. I’m thankful that no police officer followed me for overspeeding. 

 

So now, I’m here. Inhale. Exhale.

 

I facepalmed myself when I realized something.

 

‘God, Jessica! When did you learn to be nervous? And of Yoona? Really?’ 

 

Okay, here I am.

 

After counting to three, I pressed the doorbell and waited for someone to open it from the inside.

 

What’s taking them so long? Are they seriously making a goddess like me wait? If it’s just not really my fault, I would never woo her. Aish!

 

One more press, and if she won’t really open the gate, I will seriously start a feud with her.

 

I pressed it again, and imagine? No one still opened the gate! Another one, still none! Again, and again! Damn!

 

Fine! I’ll leave!

 

I already turned around when the sulking face of my girlfriend crossed my mind. Aish! Why am I thinking about you?

 

Okay, fine. One more. This is seriously the last one.

 

I took a deep breath and pressed the doorbell one more time.

 

And finally! The legendary gate opened revealing my not-in-a-good-mood girlfriend with her arms across her chest.

 

“Why are you here?” She asked in a bored tone and I acted that I’m not affected.

 

“Is it wrong for me to visit?” I replied but she just arched her eyebrow.

 

Woah, she’s really not in the mood.

 

I closed my eyes tightly and when I opened them, I immediately launched towards her and hugged her tight which made her shocked.

 

“Sorry.” I whispered and I felt her stunned but didn’t do anything. “I’m so sorry, babe. I was just really crazy earlier.” I mumbled while nuzzling my face on her neck, trying to prevent myself from crying.

 

I honestly felt like crying because I’m feeling guilty. And I don’t want her to be this cold. I’m not used to it. I’m the one who’s always acting mean towards her and not her.

 

“Hey, hush.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter