Chapter 20

Suddenly Her Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona’s POV

 

“I heard that your twin is back.” Jessica blurted out as I was driving my car and I think my heart stopped for a bit. I mean I held my breath waiting for what she’ll say next.

 

Slowly, I turned my face towards her to see the expression that she’s portraying but it’s just normal.

 

But in my mind..

 

Will she say that she’ll break up with me because Yoong is already back and he’ll just be the one to pay? But isn’t he paid yet because she already makes me suffer? But will I be happy if we’re no longer together now? However, what’s the purpose to be together when the connection between us and the reason why we became a couple is already back.

 

Okay, I should’ve reminded myself that we just became together by force but what now? I already fell. Can I confess or just let her decide what will be our status now?

 

I don’t know.

 

“Im.” She hardly called my name so I came back to reality.

 

“H-huh?” I unconsciously said that made her roll her eyes.

 

“Aigoo. I was asking you where we will have our lunch later.” She said and I was surprised.

 

Isn’t she gonna announce that we’re no longer a couple?

 

“W-why?” I think I’m already crazy. 

 

She creases her forehead. “What do you mean by ‘why?’ Why do you sound stupid today? Don't you remember that you always bring me lunch? But I thought that I could just come with you. Who are you thinking right now, huh?” She asked the last sentence as if she’s doubting me.

 

“None! Who would I even think? I just didn’t hear you earlier.” I answered but she just stayed silent.

 

I think my spirit is jumping in joy because the negative things that I was thinking a while ago didn’t happen.

 

I wish that there’s a chance for us to just stay as we are.

 

“You’re creepy. Tell me, is your twin the reason why you’re suddenly acting weird? To think that he just came back, I think you got infected by him.” Jessica said after a while and is looking at me as if I’ve grown another head.

 

“Why? What was I doing?”

 

Why is Yoong suddenly in our conversation?

 

“Duh! You were just smiling on your own. Gosh, you sleep later when you get home later okay? You’re getting scary.” She teased and I scowled.

 

But the joy inside me is still there. I just really hope that it won’t happen.

 

.

.

 

As usual, when we arrived at the university, I walked her to her room first. We were just quiet but it’s not awkward. Also, she’s busy using her phone.

 

I suddenly remembered the time when she was busy using her phone but she just uploaded some photos of us.

 

But now, I couldn’t stop myself from peeking at her phone. And I got stunned when I saw that she’s reading an article regarding Yoong and Taeyeon unnie.

 

“My bag.” She said that made me get back to reality.

 

I forced myself to forget what I saw and handed her the bad with a smile.

 

“Goodluck in your class.” I smilingly said and she gave me a nod before turning around.

 

But I felt dismay because she didn’t give me a kiss on my cheek and acted as if she doesn’t give a damn as she left me alone.

 

Are we going back from what we were before? Before when she's just starting to make me suffer? But maybe I was just thinking too much. Maybe she’s tired. I just have to be strong. She can learn to like me.

 

Trying to be positive, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter