2005

Growing Pains
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2005

"Baby, are you sure you don't want to go back to Seoul?" Asked Youngie eomma one day in her office room.. Youngie, who's busy drawing glancing at her, and smile a bit..

"Why? Eomma don't want me to be here?" Said Youngie, joking ofc.. eomma laugh,

"Huh? Hahaha what are you saying? You didn't miss your bestfriend there?" Asked her.. Youngie quiet..

"W.. who?" She said.. eomma smiling,

"Taeng ofc" said eomma.. Youngie frown.. eomma laugh..

"What? Do you think I will say Lee Hyuk Jae? Hehehehehe" teasing eomma.. Youngie pouts.. there's a slightly red on her cheeks..

"He might forget me now.. it's been 5 years tho.." said Youngie.. eomma laughing..

"Really? Someone in front of me said the opposite i guess" said eomma.. she looking at eomma..

"Huh? Me??" Asked her back, eomma nodding..

"Dear diary, I heard that oppa will make debut on November.." said eomma making Rei startled..

"Eomma.."

"You even dumped the most handsome boy in your school" said eomma teasing her again.. Youngie pouts..

"I don't like him eomma.. he's too pushy..." Youngie complained.. eomma walking closer to her,

"Which Uni you want to go?" Asked eomma.. Youngie seems thinking..

"Hmm.. I want to learn about business.. but I want to take dance class too.. HERE.." said Rei, eomma smiling..

"Alrite, I'll send you to the best Uni.." said eomma.. Youngie kiss eomma's cheek..

"Thank you eomma... alrite, I'll go to my room, want to watch tv" said Youngie..

After Youngie leave, eomma take her phone and calling someone,

"Yeoboseyo, yes Mr Kang.. how's Deok Boon eonnie? Oh, good.. you have to make sure her family live well, okay? But don't let her know that I help her? Ne.. thank you Mr Kang.." said eomma then hang up the phone..

Youngie & Hyuk family are close... Hyuk eomma & Youngie eomma are best friend.. but unfortunately, Hyuk's family has financial issue.. and Youngie's eomma often help them, fxsilently ofc.. because she knows that they will refuse it.

Hyuk got scholarship from Youngie's school, but he has no idea that Youngie's eomma is the person behind it.. Youngie also didn't know about it.. that's why their friendship just like other friendship... sometimes they were quarreling, sulking.. even in the end Hyuk was the one who always give in..

People saying that every girls 1st love must be her father.. but since Youngie's father passed away since she was born, and Hyuk is the 1st man figure who always around her.. that's why Hyuk is the first man who made little Youngie very very depend on him, but Hyuk never complained.. at first he treat Youngie as his little sister.. as time goes by, Youngie grow as a pretty teenager.. Hyuk, without he realize, no longer protect her as his little sister.. after Youngie entering junior high school, he will be sulking if Youngie playing with other boys.. Hyuk is her sunbae because Hyuk is 1 year older than Youngie.. He has to make sure that he always around her..

***

"You are very talented Hyukjae-ah.. I got report from the coach that you worked really hard. But Jungsoo said that you forced yourself too much and always forgot to eat. Don't be like that"

"My investor will provide meals everyday start from now.. so you have to eat ontime.."

Now Hyuk is in Lee Soo Man office room, when he practice, Lee Sooman called him to his office room..

"Algaesseubnida sonsaengnim" said Hyuk..

"I want to ask, why'd you pushed yourself too hard?" Asked LSM..

"I want to raise my family happiness.. I want to make eomma not working anymore.. and also, being a superstar is my biggest dream since I was 5 years old.. that's why when I passed the audition, I don't want to waste the chance that I got.." said Hyuk.. LSM smiling..

"I can see you're a good kid on your family. Okay, I hope you can do best on this project 05 this November, and I also arranged some variety show with your fellows. And about your name, is that okay for Eunhyuk?" Said LSM, Hyuk's eyes sparkled..

"Khamsahabni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter