Birthday War

Growing Pains
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's seems like we will spend your birthday in Hongkong.." said Hyuk.. Youngie, who's checking the documents glancing at him and smile..

"No problem" she said..

"It will be our first time celebrate your birthday after 19 years.. shall I reserve a resto there?" Asked Hyuk.. Youngie seems thinking..

"Ummm.. your concert is on 29 right? Better back to Seoul and dinner in here.." said her.. Hyuk smile..

"Aaalrite.. I will prepare everything for my lady" said Hyuk making Youngie blushed..

"Wanna eat with the family?" Asked Youngie giving idea..  Hyuk smiling..

"I would love to.. but I want to spend your birthday with only two of us.. we'll have dinner with them the day after that.. okay?" Asked Hyuk.. Youngie agree and smile..

***

June 28

"Hyuk-ah, what time your flight tonight? Becareful, fans already waiting there and it's very crowded" said Donghae on the phone..

"Eoh, I saw what's going on there.. airport will provide extra guard.." said Hyuk.. 

"Make sure to protect Youngie" said Donghae, Hyuk smile..

"I will hahahaha" said Hyuk then he hang up the phone.. he looking at Youngie,

"Donghae said the crowd is crazy.. you have to stick with me" said Hyuk, Youngie smile..

"Ani.. you'd better go first, no one knows me so I will take a taxi.. don't worry.." said her.. Hyuk pouts.. Youngie held his hand..

"You have to walk fast Hyuk.." said Youngie,

"I'll buy your fav honey toast" said Youngie, Hyuk smiling..

"My honey bringing honey toast.. sounds yummy.." he said.. Youngie look at him with weird face..

"You sound creepy, you know?" Said Youngie.. Hyuk chuckles..

"Alright, let's go.." she said.. she's about to walk..

"Wait.." said Hyuk, Youngie turn her body.. and Hyuk kissing her lips making Youngie jolted..

He release the kiss and looking at her with smile..

"I Love You.. so much.." he said.. Youngie blushing..

"W.. what is.."

"What what? Kkk I wanna kiss you without a reason.." he said.. And he held her hand..

"Let's go.." said Hyuk.. they are heading to airport, going to Hongkong for D&E tour..

***

"Are you sure you okay?" Asked Hyuk worried.. they are about to exit the plane.. Youngie smiling..

"I'm okay, I'm with Jin Young" said Youngie.. even so hard, Hyuk leaving her..

"Jin Young-ssi, please take care of her.." said Hyuk.. Jin Young nod.. Youngie only chuckles.. after Hyuk disappear, Youngie and Jin You walk to the duty free.. like a tourist they are looking for some merchandise.. and not forget to buy Hyuk's fav honey toast..

"2 strawberry honey toast, takeaway please.. and 1 strawberry smoothies and 1 ice choco" said Youngie to the waitress.. Jin Young smiling..

"Your fiance really love strawberry" said Jin Young.. Youngie chuckles..

"Yes, he doesn't like it at 1st.. it was when he's 5 y.o.."

"ya Youngie.. why you eat that? It's gross" said 5yo Hyuk to 4 yo Youngie.. they are playing on Youngie's backyard.. Youngie is eating strawberry and making a mess..

"wae oppa? Just try, it's very very really really devvvlicious" said Youngie.. Hyuk scrunching his nose..

"sirheo.. it's sour.." said Hyuk.. Youngie laugh..

"My ahjussi plant it well Oppa eat now or i will cry" threat Youngie.. Hyuk looked hesitate.. then he eat the strawberry while close his eyes.. ready to face the sourness..

But then he's frown..

"huh? It's.. it's sweet.." said Hyuk, Youngie smile proudly..

"see that? I told you it is yummy" said Youngie..

"but this must be expensive.." said Hyuk.. Youngie looking at him..

"what is expensive?" Asked her doesn't understand.. Hyuk exhale..

"this princess doesn't know what is expensive hahahaha expensive is.." Hyuk seems thinking.. Youngie is waiting..

"expensive is.. when you have 1.000₩ but the strawberry is 2.000₩. That's expensive.." explain Hyuk.. Youngie puffed her cheeks..

"yaa it's not expensive.. it's called you don't have enough money to buy" said Youngie.. Hyuk laugh..

"yes.. that's why I said it's expensive.. because I don't have enough money to buy" said Hyuk.. they are laughing..

"oppa babo hahaha" said Youngie..

"why you said it's expensive when you can pick the strawberry here, as much as you want" said Youngie.. Hyuk frown..

"huh?"

"oppa, ahjussi plant this strawberry garden for me.. and since now you like the strawberry, this is your garden too.." said Youngie with sparkling eyes.. Hyuk laugh..

"ya Youngie, gomawo.. aish.. you always give what I want, if I say I like Michael Jackson hyung, you will make him come?" Asked Hyuk.. Youngie seems thinking..

"I will ask eomma to calling Michael Jackson oppa.." said Youngie, then both of them laugh..

Youngie smiling recalling the memory..

"Omg, Youngie, look" said Jin Young showing her phone.. Youngie watch the video on the phone.. it's airport gate and the fans are super crowded there.. Youngie saw Hyuk walking with strict guard... but then she saw a girl stumbled and fell to the ground, Hyuk glancing at the fans and stop walking.. with his gesture, Hyuk ask one of the guard helping the fans... and Hyuk walking again...

Youngie frown to see the video and she zoom in.. then she smile...

"ah.. that's her..." she mumbling and sigh... Youngie got text from Hyuk, telling her that he's already on the way to hotel..

"but it's all clear right? Oppa is on the way to hotel now..." said Youngie... they are walking to the gate.. but Youngie stop walking when she saw a figure sitting... she hesitate at first.. but then she walk to the figure... it's Rei..

"are you okay?" asked Youngie, Rei glancing and seems shocked.. then she looking somewhere...

"i.. I'm okay.." said her.. Youngie looking at her knee.. and it's swollen.. then she sigh...

"which hotel you stay?"asked Youngie... Rei looking at her..

"Marriot.." she said weakly.. Youngie looking at Jin Young..

"Jin Young-ah.. please bring her luggage to our car.. she will come with us.." said Youngie... Rei looks upset...

"I don't need your help" said Rei.. Youngie chuckles..

"come on, sitting here won't solve the problem.. you need to rest, compress the wound with ice cube, I bet you don't want to look this weak to him tomorrow, right?" said Youngie... Jin Young take Rei's luggage.. Youngie give her hand but Rei stand up with herself.. and walk.. Youngie chuckles and shake her head.. they are walking to the car.. and heading to hotel.. Rei only quiet in the car.. Youngie also quiet and sometime talking with Jin Young...

They are arriving, Rei exit first..

"thanks" she said without looking at Youngie.. Youngie only smile...

"geez.. I used to like her a lot because she was really nice..." mumbling her..  she's going to her room and text Hyuk that she's arrived.. Hyuk came to his room for a while...

"Yongsun hyung told me, he got info from Jin Young that you drove Rei here?" Asked Hyuk.. Youngie nods and smile..

"Yes, her knee is swollen.. she's the one who fell at the airport.." said Youngie, Hyuk startled..

"Really?" Asked him.. Youngie frown..

"You didn't know?" Asked her.. Hyuk shake his head..

"It was crowded.. and I heard someone fell so I stop.. then I ask guard to help her.. I didn't know that she is Rei.." said Hyuk.. Youngie looking at him.. she knows really well that Hyuk is not lying..

"See, I don't even realize it was her.." he said again.. 

"I know baby.. I know.. kkk.. let's eat the toast.. and I have strawberry smoothies for you" said Youngie.. Youngie open the toast box and back to Hyuk.. she's frown when she saw Hyuk looking at her deep..

"What?" Asked her.. Hyuk pulling Youngie's hand softly to sit on his laps..

"That was the first time you call me baby.." whisper him.. Youngie smiling, she's feeding Hyuk with a toast.. she move her head closer to his ear..

"Joha..?" Whisper her.. Hyuk shivering.. but then he exhale and looking at her.. taking the fork and take the toast, feeding her back..

"Eoh.. Joha.." whisper him back.. he's circling his hand on her waist.. Youngie chuckles..

"Want more?" Asked her.. she take the fork and feeding Hyuk.. Hyuk chew it.. still looking at his fiancee.. Youngie smiling.. then she's frown..

"Eoh, you got honey there.." she said while wiping his lips.. then she her finger..

Hyuk close his eyes and exhale..

"Damn.." he curse without a sound.. then he chuckles..

"Alrite.. alrite.. you win.." he said.. he lift Youngie to sit on the bed.. and peck her lips..

"You became a naughty tiger now hm? I have to go back to my room.. you don't want to be attacked by a fox right?" Said Hyuk.. Youngie laugh.. Hyuk about to take the smoothies and the toast..

But suddenly Youngie walk to him and kiss him.. Hyuk smile between the kiss.. Youngie cupped his face.. looking at him..

"You are mine.. You are the only one that I have in this world.." said Youngie.. Hyuk silent, he feels so happy to hear the words even he wondering why Youngie became like that.. he kiss her forehead..

"Yes, I'm yours.. and you also are mine.. we have each others.." said Hyuk.. he looking at the clock..

"Time to sleep Young.. I'm happy now.." he said.. Youngie smile..

"Me too.." she said.. Hyuk leaving the room and Youngie going to sleep..

***

Youngie and Jin Young are having breakfast.. Hyuk and Donghae having breakfast in the room..

"Youngie, that's the girl you help yesterday.." whisper Jin Young.. Youngie turn her head and saw Rei sitting alone while eating..

"You don't want to greet her?" Asked Jin Young, Youngie smiling..

"Nope, I don't want to ruin her mood this morning.. you saw yesterday how upset she is to me kkk" said her while chuckles.. they are enjoying their food..

Until..

"Excuse me Miss.."

Youngie glancing at the waitress..

"A lady told me to pass this note to you" she said.. Youngie frown, then smile.. she take the paper..

"Thank you" she said.. the waitress left.. Youngie open the paper and read it..

Let's celebrate our Birthday, I prepared something for you, and I need to talk to you. I'm at 215. You can come 11.45PM. See you.

Youngie smile.. and she put the paper on her pocket..

***

The D&E concert in Hongkong went awesome as always.. Hyuk already back to his room with Donghae..

"Wanna wait til 12?" Asked Hyuk on the phone with Youngie..

"Hoaaahmm.. I already sleepy.. no need to wait til 12 tho.. you already know it.." said Youngie.. and after some conversation, she hang up the phone..

Yes, Youngie pretend to be sleepy.. around 11.45, she's get out of her room and goes downstairs to 21st floor.. she pressed the bell and Rei open the door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter