Hyuk Jealousy Part 2

Growing Pains
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Passenger's Lounge, Incheon

After Analog Trip press conference, D&E plus Kyuhyun heading to Incheon.. Youngie already there, waiting at lounge.. arranging their flight..

When she's talking with Yongsun manager, someone entering the lounge, Youngie glancing at the presence and look back at Yongsun.. it's Rei..

But then SJ coming.. when Hyuk seeing Youngie, he walk fast to her.. Youngie smile to see him.. he looks funny wearing those wig with those snake-skin shoes.. Youngie seems hold her laugh..

"Waeee..?" He said..

"The cordy taste very bad" comment her.. Hyuk laugh..

"You're right.."

Youngie give him paper bag..

"Change your outfit, i put another wig there.." said Youngie.. Hyuk smiling and pats her hair.

"Yeoksi my thoughtful Youngyoung" he said.. Hyuk entering changing room and appear again 5 minutes after.. Youngie tidy up his wig and beanie..

"How old are you actually?" She mumbling.. because he looks so cute...

"My age stop when I fell in love with you" said Hyuk making Youngie frown and pretend to puke..

"Aigoo sweet talker.." she said.. Hyuk laughs..

Rei giving him his passport and ticket... Hyuk read the ticket.. and he frown when he saw the seat number..

"Huh?" He looking at Youngie, Youngie smile and nodding..

"I want you to feel comfy on your flight.." said her.. Hyuk smiling.. he hug her tight.. Youngie changing Hyuk seat on the window on 1st row.. far away from Rei..

"You're my best.." he whisper.. then kiss her temple..

"Alright, time to go.." she said.. Hyuk just looking at her..

"I already miss you.." he said.. Youngie laugh.. she's pinching his cheeks..

"Don't make me considering to cancel my business" said Youngie.. Hyuk smiling..

"ROSE..?"

Youngie turn her head to the voice, Hyuk also.. there is a foreign man with his suitcase.. Youngie recognize him..

"Eoh, Joe?" She said..

DEG... Hyuk lift his brows..

"I didn't know that you will pick me up.." he said very confident, Youngie frown then laugh.. she holding Hyuk's hand..

"Ah, no.. I drove my fiance to airport.." said Youngie.. Joe looks surprise..

"Fiance?" He asked.. Youngie smile and she clinging to Hyuk..

"Yes, we will marry by the end of this year" said her.. Hyuk smiling while looking at her..

"Oppa, he's Joe, my uni friend.. and Joe, this is my fiance Lee HyukJae" said Youngie introducing Hyuk.. Joe looking at Hyuk then smile..

"Ah, nice to know you.." said Joe.. then he's glancing at Youngie,

"Rose, since you're here.. can you drive me to my hotel, i have no clue about Korea" said Joe.. Hyuk frown..

This shameless..

"I saw the limousine already waiting on gate 6, you can go there. My schedule are packed today, sorry" said Youngie refuse.. Joe pouting..

Attention Please, passenger Garuda Indonesia, flight number GA 879 to Jakarta......

Youngie glancing at Hyuk..

"Time to go.." she said.. Hyuk starring at her..

"Now it makes me don't wanna go.. becareful of this guy" said him... Youngie nodding and his hands..

"Don't worry.." she said.. they feel Rei walk passed them.. then Hyuk peck Youngie's lips..

"Neon, Nekkoya.. I'll see you on Monday" he said.. Joe and Rei frown to see it.. then Hyuk walk with Donghae and Kyuhyun.. and Rei walk behind the managers..

"So, he's the reason you leaving Paris?" Asked Joe suddenly, Youngie smile..

"Yes.." she said and walk away.. leaving Joe dumbfounded..

***

"The seat is the best" said Donghae, Hyuk laugh.. he's sitting near the window while smiling..

Meanwhile, when Rei entering the plane, Rei frown when she realized that Hyuk's seat has changed..

Hyuk suddenly standing, Rei saw that.. Hyuk looking around and their eyes met.. but then Hyuk look away,

"Hyung, tell the stewardess to skip my meals.. I wanna sleep" said Hyuk.. Yongsun give him thumb.. then Hyuk back to sit and start to sleep..

"Are you really that sleepy?" Asked Donghae.. Hyuk sigh..

"I just want to end this schedule quickly.. I'm worried about Youngie.." said him.. Donghae chuckles..

"Nah, you're more jealous than worry.." mocking him.. Hyuk smile a bit..

"Right.."

***

"Eodini?"

"Bed.."

Hyuk chuckles..

"You can take over the bed now kkk"

"It's not fun.. I can't kick someone tonight" said Youngie making Hyuk laugh more..

"Here also no fun" said Hyuk..

"I don't have my fav bolster with me.." whisper him..

Rrriiing... rringgg..

The phone from Hyuk's room ringing..

Youngie chuckles..

"Looks like your stalker start her action.. joshim joshim" teasing Youngie.. Hyukjae sigh.. he pick up the phone without hang up Youngie's call..

"Hello"

"Hi.."

Hyuk sigh..

"Oppa can I see you?"

"You can see me at venue" said Hyuk with no interest.. Youngie listening..

"But.. I want to say something.." said Rei..

"You can say it now, before I request this hotel to block any calls for me.. I wanna sleep" said Hyuk..

"I'm so sad you treat me like a trash now.. but it's okay.. ah, I want to tell you something, the guy I saw with you and Youngie at the airport, is the guy who chased Youngie since high school.. and.. many good company in Paris, I wonder why your fiancee invite his company? Especially when you're not in Korea? You habe to becareful.." said Rei..

Hyuk frown..

"Mind your own business Rei, if you don't want me to treat you like a trash, respect my privacy and relationship with Youngie.." said Hyuk then he hang up the phone.. he's back to his handphone..

"Are you still there?" Asked Hyuk..

"Eoh.. what did she tell you?" Asked Youngie..

"She said Joe is the one who chase you since you were high school.." said him.. Youngie chuckles..

"Seems like she paid someone to screening my past.." said her..

"Is that true?" Asked Hyuk suddenly.. his voice change.. Youngie quiet..

"Yes, do you remember when we were in Jeju long time ago? When you ask about is there any guy who flirting me.. I was talking about him" she said..

No respond from him..

"Hyuk?"

"Hm? Ah.. ye, I remember.." he said..

"Eung, your voice seems.." said Youngie..

"Why you invite him to your exhibition? There mus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter