My Only One

Growing Pains
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8am sharp.. Youngie already waiting in front of the door.. waiting for Hyuk.. She will accompany him to his 1st recording after the incident.. and after 5 minutes, Hyuk came to pick her up..

"Hi.." greet Hyuk.. Youngie smiling.. Hyuk's eyes goes to Youngie's hand..

"What's that?" Asked him..

"I made breakfast box.. you can eat when you getting your makeup" said Youngie.. Hyuk smiling and Youngie's hair..

"Yeoksi.. thank you Youngie.." said Hyuk, then they are heading to Star King studio.

***

"Can you watch from audience seat?" Asked Hyuk when they are in dressing room, Youngie frown..

"Huh?" Said Youngie, Hyuk looked nervous..

"I.. I don't know.. I just feels like people eyes will make me uncomfortable, maybe if you are there, I can only see you and feel safe.." said Hyuk.. Youngie understand,

"Okay.. I'll be there.." said her.. it makes Hyuk more relieved..

***

The recording went well, Hyuk always smiling and enjoying the recording.. even he also join to play the game to spin the pizza dough making Youngie also happy..

They are now on the way to eomma's cake shop

"I just drop you here okay, I can't go inside.." said Hyuk.. Youngie smiling understand.. Hyuk looking at her..

"Thanks for everything... thanks also for helping eomma.." said Hyuk..

"She's also my family.. no need to thanks me.." said Youngie.. she want to open the car window but she remember something..

"Ah, seems like we won't have a chance to meet again because I will go to jeju and will back to Paris after that.. Oppa have to take care eoh?" Said Youngie.. Hyuk frown and smile..

"I will.." he said.. Youngie suddenly thinking..

"Ah, oppa.. would you stay here for 5 minutes? I will make ice choco for you" said Youngie while get off from the car, making Hyuk frown then smile..

Geez this little girl..

and in some minutes, Youngie's back with ice choco.. Hyuk turn down the window..

"Ice choco.. and strawberry fresh cream cake.. it's a new one" said Youngie.. Hyuk smiling..

"Thank you Youngie.." he said.. 

***

Jeju, Monday

Youngie drove her car to her house in Jeju, a house in secluded area where no one can go there freely.. to be honest when she almost cancel her jeju time.. because the reason she wants to go to Jeju is only to calm herself after fight with Hyuk.. but now their condition are getting better..

"Huft.. maybe it's time to clean up the house and if I'm lucky I will pick up some jeju oranges and bring them for Hyuk eomma.." mumbling Youngie.. she park the car and get in the house.. she put the groceries on kitchen counter and back to her car to take her luggage.. she goes to her room.. and she stop when she found someone laying on the bed..

"Why you took so long?" Said the person..

Yes.. that's Lee Hyuk Jae..

Youngie frown..

"W.. what are you.. why?" Asked Youngie, can't believe Hyuk is here.. Hyuk looking at her, still laying with his stomach on the bed..

"You didn't realize I was behind your seat on the plane? And I lost your track so I'm using taxi and waiting for you.. thank God I can call your eomma to asking door password.. and I fell asleep.." said Hyuk..

Youngie still frown.. Hyuk smiling to see that..

"SM told me to healing for 3 days.. so I decided to go here.. I want to accompany you.." said Hyuk.. Youngie still frown.. Hyuk smiling and pats the empty space beside him..

"You won't kick me out from here, right?" Asked Hyuk.. Youngie start to smile.. Hyuk pats the space again.. Youngie start to walk.. and sit on the bed.. Hyuk move his body.. put his head on Youngie's laps..

"I'm hungry.." said Hyuk.. Youngie looking at him..

"What do you want to eat?" Asked Youngie.. Hyuk seems thinking..

"I'm too hungry if I have to waiting you to cook.. chicken delivery? Then we will grill something for dinner.." said Hyuk.. Youngie frown then she chuckles.. she take out her phone and calling chicken delivery..

"They will arrived around 20 minutes.." said Youngie.. Hyuk nods..

"Move your head, I'm numb.." said Youngie.. Hyuk shake his head

"Sirheo" he said.. Youngie puff her cheeks.. Hyuk looking at her..

"So 0404 is your password?" Ask Hyuk while smiling.. Youngie frown, then blushing..

"It's easy to remember" said Youngie searching for an excuse.. Hyuk smile teasingly..

"But you've never give me birthday gift since you moved to Paris.." said Hyuk.. Youngie frown..

"I always gave you birthday gift.." said Youngie.. Hyuk lift his eyebrows..

"Which one?" Asked him..

"Pray" she said.. Hyuk starring at her..

"Really?" Asked him..

Ding Dong..

"Move, I want to take the chicken.." said Youngie.. Hyuk pouting and move his body.. Youngie get up, she huffing and trying to calm her heart..

***

"You will sleep at guest room" said Youngie after they finished eating.. Hyuk's eyes get bigger..

"Huh? Yaaa we used to sleep together, why now?" Asked Hyuk.. Youngie disbelieved..

"Eeh? It was like when we were kids. Now ofc different" said Youngie.. Hyuk pouting..

"Aaalrite..." said Hyuk while carry his bag..

"I know your room password anyway *mehrong" said Hyuk..

"Why have to sleep with me tho?" Asked Youngie.. Hyuk shrugged.. he left Youngie to guest room..

***

Youngie open her phone after showering, it's already 5pm and she wants to prepare barbeque dinner with Hyuk.. Hyuk preparing griller..

Youngie open twitter and scrolling some news, she's not updating after Hyuk 1st recording.. then 1 news suddenly making her frown..

IU's dating with Actor ***

"Huh?"

And she open IU's twitter and she posted her photo with that actor.. Youngie slightly mad and she sigh..

"No wonder he ran away here" mumbling her.. she's pouting..

"Yaa.. my oppa loves you but you played with his heart.. i hate you" said Youngie.. then she joined Hyuk to backyard..

She's smiling to see Hyuk start to making a fire..

"Ooo.. seems like My Oppa so busy?" Asked Youngie.. Hyuk frown..

"Huh?"

Youngie put the meat on the table while humming happily.. making Hyuk also smile..

"Showering can make you happier huh?" Asked Hyuk.. Youngie smiling..

They are starting to grilled the meat and also veggies...

"Yayaya don't grilled too much.. it's just for us" said Hyuk.. Youngie smiling..

"Oppa have to eat a lot.." said Youngie.. Hyuk looking at her.. confuse...

"I'm curious when you start calling me Oppa with happy face.. something happen?" Asked Hyuk.. Youngie shake her head..

"Or do you have a wish?" Asked Hyuk.. Youngie shake her head again..

"Ah, the meat is medium now, oppa want me to grill it medium or well done?" Asked Youngie happily.. Hyuk still looking at her.. Youngie taking a glance then chuckles..

"Why you look at me like that?" Asked Youngie..

"Just wondering what's makes you this happy.." said Hyuk.. Youngie still grilling..

"Oppa don't like it when I'm being like this?" Asked Youngie.. Hyuk frown..

"I didn't say I don't like it.. just wondering.." said Hyuk.. Youngie smiling again.. she platting the last meat and looking at him again..

"Oppa.." she said.. Hyuk glancing at her..

"Hm?"

Youngie spreading her arms..

"Can I hug you?" Said Youngie, Hyuk startled.. even he doesn't understand.. but he nods anyway.. Youngie walk to him and circling her hand on Hyuk's waist.. leaning her head on Hyuk's chest.. feeling Hyuk's heartbeat.. while Hyuk suddenly feeling so peacefull.. he also reply the hug..

"I really want to say this to you since the day you're debut.." said Youngie..

"Say what?" Ask Hyuk..

"I'm sorry I can't be with you when you worked hard to reach your dream.. I'm so proud you can make it.. just remember that you're My only Oppa who I cherish the most.. even you playing around, I will be your last destination whenever you need someone to lean on.."said Youngie, making Hyuk shiver and feels touch..

"I'm so weak when you being sweet like this.." said Hyuk..

"To be hone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter