Paris 2012

Growing Pains
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 April 2012,

"Super Junior goes to Paris"

That's the headline on every news site in Korea. Early morning, Super Junior members and team going to Paris for Super Show 4 on April 6, 2012.

They are on the plane, Hyuk sitting beside Leeteuk..

"Ya, if i'm not mistaken, the girl that you like since you were a kid, moving to Paris, right? Do you contact her?" Suddenly Teuk asking making Hyuk frown and shock,

"Huh? I don't know any info about her anymore" said Hyuk.. (whereas his eomma gave him warning that he has to meet Youngie)

"Around this 12 years, did you ever met her?" Asked Teuk..

"2 years ago on fansign.. if you remember.. the last one" said Hyuk, Teuk seems forget..

"So many fansign hahaha so I don't remember.. then how it goes?" Asked Teuk.. Hyuk shrugged..

"I don't know.." said Hyuk..

"She will come I bet.." said Teuk.. Hyuk smile bitterly..

***

"Let's go.. we will have a dinner with one of the biggest investor for this concert.." said Yongsun, all members mood brighten up after taking a long flight.. they take a limousine and goes to the investor house..

"Why we're not bringing interpreter for this dinner?" Ask Kyuhyun,

"The investor is Korean, so you don't need to worry.." said Yongsun, Teuk surprise..

"Huh? So he is Korean? Whoaaa he must be rich.." said Teuk..

"The investor is 'She'.. not he.." said Yongsun..

"Oooo.." said members..

They are arriving in a big house, they are in awe when they get off from the car.. the butler welcomed them and guide them go inside.. and 

"Whoaaa look at who's coming to this shack.. Welcome.." suddenly a woman appear while smiling to them.. Hyuk seems dozed off..

is that...?

The woman shake members hand one by one, Hyuk is the last, she smiling wider to him..

"Seems like you forgot me, adeul.." said the women.. Hyuk's eyes rounded.. yes, she's Youngie eomma..

"Come in, please sit" said eomma, and they are sitting..

"Unfortunately my daughter still on the way from New York, so she can't join this dinner. She really big fans of Super Junior" said eomma.. Hyuk stunned..

So she's not here..

"I've meet your daughter on LA around last year, she was a great person, no wonder she became the greatest young investor consultant at her age.." said Youngmin, the Dream Maker manager.. eomma laugh..

"She always saying that 'I have to work hard like Super Junior so I can reach my dreams' see? You became my daughter's inspiration that's why when Dream Maker calling me if you can make a concert here, ofc I will help" said eomma.. eomma put the steak on Hyuk's plate,

"She said you have to eat well" whisper her.. Hyuk smile a little..

"Kamsahabnida, Mrs Kim" said Hyuk.. Eomma looking at him.. then smile..

"Ah, I heard that days ago you had birthday? And Siwon also tomorrow? My daughter prepared something, she asked me to give it to you.." said Eomma and get up from her seat and bring the cake.. 1 cake is a horse shape cake, and 1 more is fox cake..

"She said to give horse one for Siwon & Fox is for Hyuk" said eomma..

"Thank you Mrs Kim" said Siwon.. Eomma chuckling..

"Ya.. no need to be formal to me.. just call me eomma.. and you have to visit me if you have trip in here" said eomma..

They are still chit chat until it's time to go.. eomma walk with them to the gate but secretly she take Hyuk's hand when members get in the car. Hyuk looks confuse..

"I'm sad when you treat me as a stranger.." said eomma, making Hyuk frown..

"Choisonghaeyo eommonim.. I didn't mean.."

"It's okay for me.. but please don't treat Youngie the way you treat me." Said eomma while smiling bitterly.. Hyuk just quiet..

"You have to take care hm? Next time bring your family here, I miss your eomma" said eomma..

"Eomma will come tomorrow" said Hyuk, Eomma looks happy..

"Really? Okay I will tell Youngie to bring your eomma sightseeing around" saud eomma.. Hyuk stunned and smile a bit.. He bowing to eomma.. then get in the car..

***

6 April 2012

Rehearsal...

Super Junior members are being serious and having fun on this rehearsal.. this is their first time holding super show in Paris..

After the rehearsal, they are doing make up.. Hyuk checking his phone.. there's a text from eomma..

[Mr Lee, we already arrived.. Your best friend Youngie, my fav ddal pick us up and we're having lunch now.. after that we're going to the venue]

Hyuk only looking at the screen.. then he reply..

[Eomma, Are you having fun?]

[Ofc, after she came to Seoul 2 years ago, eomma always missing her, you know that right? And she also became mature and pretty.. I guess she has a boyfriend that's why she knows how to be pretty kkk we're on the way venue now]

Hyuk frown..

H.. huh?.. boyfriend..??

While preparing for concert, Hyuk is busy with his phone.. he's browsing information about Youngie's dating issue.. but he found zero.. he only found about Youngie's work..

"Does she really good for hiding the relationship? Nothing's out on the headline for this issue" he mumbling..

Knock.. knock.. knock..

Hyuk taking a glance at the door, Yongsun open it..

"Annyeonghaseyo eommonim" said Yongsun.. Hyuk stand up and walk to her, appa & sora also there.. Hyuk keep looking at the door..

"Wae? She's not here" teasing Sora.. he caught off.. his face get blush..

"Huh? Who?" Asked Hyuk pretend to don't know.. eomma pats his shoulder..

"She will come late.. there's sudden meeting, she has to go back to office" said eomma..

"I.. I didn't ask her.." said Hyuk.. eomma just smile and looking at him..

"I know what's inside your heart, adeul.. ah, tomorrow Youngie and her eomma invite us to dinner together.. if you want to come after photoshoot, you can go" said eomma, then she left to meet with other parents..

***

Concert is about to start, eomma and other SJ's parents already in their seat, eomma spare 1 seat beside her, waiting for her fav daughter to come..

The lights are off and concert about to start.. and 1st VCR shown.. eomma really enjoy the VCR.. and suddenly someone sit beside her.. it's Youngie

"Eomma, I'm sorry for being late" said her.. eomma smiling..

"No problem, it's just started.." said eomma..

"Whoaa this is cool.. it's my first time attending Super Show.." said Youngie.. eomma hold Youngie's hand..

"Then move to Seoul and support your Oppa, you will always have a chance to see their performance.." said eomma.. Youngie smiling..

"I will think about it eomma" said Youngie..

And the concert started by Superman then Opera.. Youngie watch it happily and proud to see Super Junior especially Hyuk..

He's so awesome.. finally I can see you again..

***

HYUK POV

She's there.. beside eomma.. looks extremely pretty.. eomma is right.. after that day.. well, she's already pretty.. but now.. I don't know.. I'm trying to avoid to look at her.. because.. this heart is beating faster everytime my eyes meet her..

***

The show goes well, there is special event when suddenly a cake came for Hyuk & Siwon and they are celebrate their birthday together..

When Our Love played, after bridge members are walking around.. Hyuk walking to parents seat.. Hyuk standing in front of eomma.. He's taking a glance to Youngie.. Youngie realize then she's blus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter