Fuerza Bruta

Growing Pains
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you sure nothing left?" Asked Hyuk while putting the luggage on the car..

"I think it's enough.. i will come here again when I need to bring something else.." said Youngie.. Hyuk smiling..

They are get in the car and heading to Hyuk apartment..

Hyuk always smile and humming while driving..

"Someone seems happy hm?" Said Youngie..

"Ofc.. it seems I'm bringing my bride home" said Hyuk..

"Should we invite the family to lunch or dinner?" Asked Youngie.. Hyuk nods..

"Dinner is good.. but just order something, you still tired from the trip.." said Hyuk..

"Okay"

***

After drop the luggage to Hyuk apartment, they are going to Jamsil sport center, the venue where Fuerza Bruta held. Youngie wants to see Hyuk practicing the show..

"You can sit here and watch me.." said Hyuk. Youngie watching Hyuk preparing the dance.. she is sitting with Yongsun, she can't take her eyes off of him..

"I know he's handsome, you're too focus on him hahahaha" tease Yongsun.. Youngie smile..

"Aniyo oppa.. I'm slightly worried because he seems enduring the pain.." said Youngie.. Yongsun quiet.. and sigh..

"Geez.. it seems like I have to tell you the truth.." said Yongsun, Youngie glancing at him..

"Actually, the car accident years back is affect his ribs.. if you saw when he shirtless, there will be some ribs who's like come up.." said Yongsun.. and Youngie just realize..

"Ah.. right.."

"And he doesn't want to check to doctor.." said Youngie.. Yongsun only nods.. Youngie sigh..

"He always using his packed schedule as an excuse.. because it will takes time to recovery for surgery.." explain Yongsun..

"I see.. ah Yongsun oppa, I need to go to waiting room, if oppa done, tell him I will wait there" said Youngie.. Yongsun only frown seeing Youngie leaving him..

***

"Baby are you okay?"

Suddenly Hyuk's head popped out on the door, Youngie seems busy with her phone.. She glancing at him and smile..

"Huh? Are you done?" Asked her.. Hyuk walk to her and sitting in front of her..

"Yongsun hyung said you're here.. I'm worried if you had fever again" said Hyuk, touching her forehead.. Youngie smiling again..

"Kkk no I'm fine.. let's go.. eomma is on the way now.. she bring your fav foods.." said Youngie.. Hyuk nods and they are heading home..

***

The dinner is went well.. Youngie always love to eats together because she can feel the warmness of Hyuk's family..

"So Hyuk, when the wedding will be held?" Asked Sora.. Hyuk & Youngie glancing each others..

"We are still waiting for the right time.. my schedule is very packed.. but to be honest, I want the wedding this year.. as soon as possible.." said Hyuk looking at his fiancee.. 

"After Fuerza Bruta, we plan to go to France.. I want to greet Youngie eomma before getting married, you want to go with us?" said Hyuk.. eomma smiling..

"You can go.. eomma appa and Sora wants to prepare for chuseok. We have to make Chuseok this year special because we have daughter in law now kkk" said eomma.. Youngie blushing..

"Ah eomma, for chuseok, I already prepared our family hanbok.. next week we can fitting together" said Youngie.. eomma & Sora seems surprise..

"Ya Youngie.. we're about to take you for choosing the hanbok next week" said Sora.. Hyuk just laugh and shake his head..

"Yeoksi.. woman telepathy are no jokes.." said Hyuk making the family laughs..

***

Hyuk goes to parking lot in basement with the family while Youngie wash the dish..

"Hyuk, can eomma ask you something?" Said eomma when they are walking to the car.. Hyuk glancing..

"Do you still communicate with.. Rei?" Asked eomma making Hyuk frown..

"Did Youngie telling you?" Asked Hyuk back.. eomma shake her head..

"So Youngie knows? Days ago Rei text me.. I was pity on her at first but when she said 'eomma, help me to get oppa back' I block her number" said eomma.. Hyuk a little bit shock to hear that.. didn't expect that Rei will contact eomma..

"Yes, days ago she contact me.. and I told Youngie about that.. also apologize to her.. and I will shut her from my life" said Hyuk.. eomma sigh and pats Hyuk's shoulder..

"I hope you knows how to handle it.. Youngie has been suffered a lot.. don't let her down and sad.." said eomma..

Hyuk smiles..

"I love Youngie, eomma.. I'll try my best to be by her side.." said Hyuk.. eomma seems relieved.. she entering the car.. Sora is about to get in but she looking at Hyuk..

"Please, take care of Youngie.." said Sora.. Hyuk pouts..

"Ofc noona.. I will.." he said.. then Sora smiles..

"Good.. I believe in you.." she said and start up the car then go..

***

Youngie almost finishing wash the dish when Hyuk back.. Hyuk watch her and walking to her in silent..

"Hun, after you done come to bedroom.." whisper him from behind.. Youngie shivering..

"Ng?"

Youngie glancing but Hyuk disappear to his room.. making Youngie's heart beats faster..

What.. what is that..

Youngie wipe his hand and goes to Hyuk's room.. then she smiles when she saw Hyuk sitting on the bed with some boxes..

"Come here.. this is my welcome gift for you" he said.. Youngie sit beside him..

"Thank you..."

"Open it.. from the biggest one.." he said..

Youngie start to open the biggest box..

"Don't making prank on me ok?" She said.. Hyuk chuckles..

"I'm not.." he said..

Youngie frown and smile when she open it.. it's a couple pajama..

"Just a normal couple pajama.. wanna give you y one next time kkk" Hyuk said a jokes making Youngie blush hard..

"Y.. ya.. how could you say it lightly.." said her.. Hyuk smiling.. he gives her smaller box.. Youngie open it.. a card..

"That's the access card for this apartment.. if someday we have different schedule you can use this access card.. you also can use the gym or sauna upstairs.." said Hyuk.. Youngie read the name on the card..

Mrs. Lee Youngie

Youngie's eyes glassy.. she's chuckles..

"Ya.. since when I change my name?" Protest her.. Hyuk put some strands hair on her ear..

"Since you were mine" said Hyuk while looking at her..

Youngie shivering.. then she awkwardly stand up..

"Eung.. I.. I want to drink.." said her about to go to kitchen but Hyuk held her hand..

"You still have to open 1 more gift hun.." said Hyuk.. actually Hyuk just want to at first.. but somehow, he also get triggered of his act..

"I.. I'm thirsty.. wait a minute.." said Youngie.. then Hyuk release the hand and Youngie left him.. Hyuk only stare in blank and clench his chest..

This is.. not right.. why do I feels like.. wants to.. omg Hyuk get your sense back! We're not even married yet..!

Meanwhile on the kitchen.. Youngie trying to maintain her breathe..

is it the right decision to move here? I can get heart attack whenever I near him.. should I move to the hotel then? Huft.. Youngie ya.. Hyuk is a nice man.. he.. will.. never.. ummm.. but.. he's.. arrrggggrrrrhhh eottokhae..?????

Youngie gulping the water.. and after calming herself, she's back to the room.. she found the room is empty, Hyuk is in bathroom.. Youngie stare at the little box.. she take it and open it..

A note written "Welcome Kiss"

Youngie blushing again.. but she's smiling..

"Kkk brat as usual.." she mumbling.. then the bathroom door is open.. Hyuk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter