Dark 2015

Growing Pains
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Jeju trip, both of Hyuk and Youngie are busy with their activities. Hyuk already back to rise up with the group while Youngie is busy with her business.. they keep contact to each others, whenever Hyuk have a chance, he will go to Paris just to meet Youngie.. 

Time goes by, Super Junior will have 10th anniversary of their debut this year.. yes, it's already 2015.. on March, Hyuk release their 1st mini album of D&E unit. The album title is Growing Pains and it's getting a huge success..

Today, Hyuk just back from his last promotion of growing pains.. he's on the phone call with Youngie..

"So you won't come? It's the first day of my Japan tour tho.." said Hyuk with hopeless tone.. Hyuk asking Youngie to come to D&E 2nd Japan Tour.. on his birthday..

"I have an important meeting on 3rd April.. I can't go Oppa.." said Youngie.. Hyuk sigh..

"Alriite.. another lonely birthday" said Hyuk.. Youngie feels guilty..

"I'm sorry.." she said.. Hyuk chuckles.. he doesn't want to make Youngie sad..

"It's okay.. but you have to answer my phone.. I will call you after I finished the concert.." said Hyuk..

"I will" she said.. and they're talking about other things for the next hour..

***

404 00.00 Japan time

A text come out on Hyuk's phone.. he already knows who's the one sent it..

[Dear Oppa, Happy Birthday! Just like the other years, I always hope that God always giving you a good health & happiness. And I hope this year will be a good luck for you. I Love You so Much Lee Hyuk Jae..]

And in 5 minutes, Youngie received the reply.. and she frown when she read it..

[This year I only wish you to be with me, I miss you..]

Youngie smile bitterly.. and sigh..

Just as a sister..

Meanwhile at Hyuk's room..

This year I have to make sure you'll be mine.. I don't want to pretend as your brother anymore.. 

***

Hyuk just back from his concert and already at his hotel room.. he wants to call Youngie.. after showering, he sit on his bed and take out his phone.. many text he received.. he open 1 text from Sora.. it's his family picture holding a cake..

[Brother! Happy Birthday..!! Ah, someone sent a cake to cake shop and we bring to home because it's so cute kkk]

Hyuk frown.. all fansite knows that he has concert in Japan..

H: [Who's that from?]

S: [idk, just written from ELF Indonesia]

Hyuk wondering.. and curious.. he searching who's the one who send it..

He forgot that there is someone waiting for his call.. and he realized when that someone calling him.. he pick up the phone from his earphone..

"Hi.." he said.. still busy with his phone..

"Happy birthday" Youngie said..

"Hehehe.. I'm sorry I didn't call you first.. something came up" said Hyuk..

"Hm? What happened?" Asked Youngie worried..

"Eoh? Nothing happened.. just feeling funny.." said Hyuk while chuckling..

"Why?" Asked Youngie..

"Noona sent me a picture, maybe you already saw on my instagram.. there is a fans sent cake to cake shop while all fans knows that I'm in Japan.. that's why I'm searching for her.." said Hyuk.. Youngie frown.. then she smiling..

"Oh.. you still want to search? I won't disturb you then.." she said..

"AH GOT IT!" Said Hyuk suddenly.. Youngie listening..

"She's from Indonesia.. her name is Rei.. oh.. she's.. cute.. hehehe" said Hyuk.. Youngie just quiet..

"Indonesia?" Asked Youngie..

"Eoh..oh? She always watching my concert.. I didn't realize.." said Hyuk.. Hyuk more like talking to himself than talking with Youngie..

"Really?" Said Youngie..

"I sent you her picture.." said Hyuk.. Youngie checking her text and it showing a girl picture..

yeah.. she's such Oppa's type..

"Cute rite?" Asked Hyuk..

"Eoh.. your type" said Youngie.. not really interest..

"Kk rite.." he said.. Youngie's mood became ruined..

"Oppa, I want to sleep.." said Youngie..

"Okay, have a nice sleep" said Hyuk then he hung up even without waiting for Youngie's answer..!

***

Day by day Hyuk being distracted with his new hobby: stalking his fans and reported to Youngie..

"I'm sad.. she got an accident and her pinky got fractured.. I wish I could do something.." said Hyuk one day.. Youngie quiet..

"That's bad.." comment Youngie.. she also doesn't understand why she's being jealous over his fans..

"What should I do Youngie?" Said Hyuk.. Youngie sigh..

"Do you like her that much?" Asked Youngie.. Hyuk quiet..

"I've never felt like this before.. I feels like I want to protect her.." said Hyuk..

"Same like you do to me?" Asked Youngie.. Hyuk frown..

"No, you're just like my family.. it's.. different.." said Hyuk.. and Youngie understand.. even she feels stuffy..

"I see.." she said with her little voice..

"I will go to Jakarta next week after Super Show Singapore" said Hyuk excitedly..

"Oh.."

"I hope I can meet her..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter