Reconciliation

Growing Pains
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Hyuk POV

It's been 3 days.. and I lost contact with her.. people is right, you never realise you lose something til its gone..

I really miss her.. My Youngie.. even Yongsun hyung didn't want to help me to find out where she lives now.. I went to her office but the staff said she's meeting outside.. 

DING!

Eomma: [adeul, come to dinner tonight. And bring Youngie also, I miss her so much 😕]

*Author POV

Hyuk frown when he received the chat from eomma..

What should I do? 

He calls Yongsun..

"Hyung, eomma asked us to dinner at home.. but.. I can't find Youngie until now.. what should I do?" Asked Hyuk..

"Just tell eomma that Youngie left.." said Yongsun..

"Ya hyung.."

"That's the truth right? Or you want to bring Rei?" Asked Yongsun making Hyuk speechless and hang up the phone.. but a text popped up..

Yongsun: [come to carpark, I'll tell you everything that I know..]

Hyuk frown..

hyung is here?

Hyuk grab the key and goes to downstairs.. he stop his steps when seeing Rei carrying a luggage.. Rei shock to see him..

"Eoh.. oppa.." she said without a voice.. then suddenly the officer with the immigration uniform walk to Rei..

"Miss Rei, it's settle now." Said him.. Rei nods, she doesn't dare to look at Hyuk.. she start to walk..

"Wait.." said Hyuk..

"What happened?" Asked Hyuk..

"Miss Rei have to go back to Indonesia, her visa is terminated due to something" said the staff.. Hyuk frown and starring at Rei..

"Rei, what happened?" Asked him.. Rei sigh then glancing at him..

"Tell Youngie I'm sorry for being dumb and didn't realize how powerful her authority in this world, and I'm sorry to you Oppa.. please be happy with her.." she said while smiling.. then walk away.. Hyuk frown..

Hyuk goes to carpark where Yongsun waiting for him..

"Why you took so long?" Asked him..

"I met Rei at the lobby.. she's back to Indonesia but.."

"Already??? Whoa Youngie daedanhae.." said Yongsun.. Hyuk glancing at him..

"What?"

"Let's go to SM and buy me coffee.." said him while driving..

"Hyuuuuung...."

***

Hyuk sitting inpatient while looking at Yongsun who sip the coffee..

"Alright.. I bet after I tell the whole stories, you will regret the whole time for what you did to Youngie.." said him..

Yongsun give him papers..

"Rei, she move to Korea after deceiving her CEO so she can live in here.. and using the company power to hacking Youngie's company list that she wants to invite to change the name of the company to be that guy company.. she contact that guy to flirt Youngie to make you jealous.. she thought that she won after she can control you and make you and Youngie separate, but she forgot that Youngie has a super power to control South Korea or even the world.. Youngie found out her dirty work and he report it to her CEO, invest her money to the company and kick Rei out of this country.. while that guy, when the day you met them in the resto, Youngie let him know that he got deceived by Rei.. and tell him that Youngie can't accept him because she loves you.. and that guy understand and apologize to Youngie.. and back to Paris the day after that.." said Yongsun while Hyuk reading the document and all the convos between Rei and Joe.. and about what Rei did the whole time..

"Oh My God.."

"But Youngie still has a big heart, you know? She will sending Rei to the best psychiatrist in Indonesia to heal her mental illness.." said Yongsun.. Hyuk looking at him..

"Did Youngie tell you all this stories?" Asked him.. Yongsun shake his head..

"Nope, I got info from her subordinate, she's not allowed to tell me where is Youngie.. so don't expect I will tell you where she lives now because I have no idea.." said Yongsun.. Hyuk scratch his hair frustrated..

"See that? How big her love to you.. she still want to holding on this relationship with you even you doubt her because Rei deceiving you.."

"I'm so stupid.."

"Yes, you are.."

"Now I need to find her.." said Hyuk while stand up and leave the room.. Yongsun also run and drive him back to apartment, Hyuk change the car and drive fast to Youngie's office..

what the hell did I do to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter