No Other

Growing Pains
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This week will be hectic because Saturday D&E concert will be held. D&E are worked hard on it. Especially Hyuk, he's a concert director.

Now it's still 7AM.. Hyuk just arrived at Youngie's house. He actually doesn't want to bring her to concert venue this early morning. But last night Youngie keep saying that she wants to go.

Hyuk get in the house, Imo greet him..

"Imo, where's my princess?" Asked Hyuk, Imo smiles..

"Your princess still sleeping" said Imo.. Hyuk chuckles..

See that.. You stubborn princess..

Hyuk entering Youngie's room.. and yeah, she still sleeping soundly.. he walk to her and sit on her bed..

"I don't even have a heart to waking up this fairy.." mumbling Hyuk.. he put Youngie's strands hair to her ear.. he can spend a day just to watch her sleeping..

If only you know my feelings towards you a long time ago.. Should I tell you now?

He seems hesitate.. but then he move closer to her face, and peck her lips..

And suddenly Youngie open her eyes.. and shock to see Hyuk this close..

"Huh? Ya! What are you doing..???"

Hyuk also shock, but he can maintain his face.. he's smiling..

"In a fairy tale, the prince always kissing the princess to make her awake.." excuse Hyuk..

"Musun princess..." Scolding Youngie.. Hyuk laughing..

"You already have a girlfriend, why you still making fun of me.." said Youngie, she get up from the bed and take a towel..

"I'm not making fun of you" said Hyuk while smiling sheepishly.. Youngie stop in front of bathroom door..

"I also have a heart you know.. don't do that again.." mumbling Youngie, but Hyuk still can hear it..

"Why?" Asked him..

Youngie sigh..

"We still have 30 minutes, you can ask imo to cook for breakfast, and get out from my room.. no boys allowed since now.." said Youngie entering the bathroom, making Hyuk frown.. then laugh..

"No boys allowed huh? Ofc.. no boys allowed.. but I'm a man.. not a boy anymore" mumbling Hyuk while get out from her room..

After some minutes, Youngie are ready to have a breakfast, but when she exit the room, the dining table is still empty with only Hyuk sitting there..

"Huh? No breakfast?" Asked her.. Hyuk walk to her,

"Let's go, I want to take you somewhere before we work.." said Hyuk while holding her hand and walk with her outside..

"Ya... waiiit.. my bag.." said her.. Hyuk release her hand..

"Be quick.." said Hyuk..

***

Hyuk drove his car with happy face..

"Where we gonna go?" Asked Youngie..

"Do you remember Ahn Imo, tteokpokki stall where we used to go when we were school?" Asked Hyuk.. Youngie seems thinking..

"You don't like tteokpokki but you love her spicy omuk and mandu" said Hyuk.. Youngie remember..

"Ah, I know.. she still sell tteokpokki?" Asked her.. Hyuk nodding..

"I was still going to Imo stall until debut.. but after that, because of my schedule, I can't go again.. yesterday coincidentally I crossed the street and saw the stalls still open.." said Hyuk..

"I came alone.. and Imo always asking 'where is the little girl who always ordering omuk while I sell ttekpokki' kkk" said Hyuk..

"What's your answer?" Asked Youngie.. Hyuk silent at first, then he smile without looking at her..

"What did you expect me to answer?" Asked Hyuk back.. Youngie shrugged..

"I've been upset to myself after you gone.. 'hyuk-ah, are you crazy? Why you said you hate Youngie?' Then I worked hard everyday.. because Lee Soo Man sonsaengnim said we can go to Paris if we have good result on Super Junior.. so I can pick you up.." said Hyuk..

"But God has other plan.." said Hyuk again.. Youngie just smile.. then Hyuk chuckles..

"But it doesn't matter anymore.. you already back.. and always with me again.." said Hyuk.. Youngie frown..

"Not always.. when you getting married, I will make a distance.. it should be now, you already had a girlfriend.."

"Geez.. don't talk about this again.. it's already written in God's book that we will always be together.." said Hyuk.. making Youngie looking at him.. she wants to protest but..

"We arrived!" He said.. he park the car. Hyuk entering the stall, he's so excited when he meets imo..

"Annyeonghaseyo" greet Hyuk.. Imo looking at him and smile..

"Aigoo look at who's coming to my little stall.. my superstar.." said Imo.. Hyuk smiling shyly.. Imo looking at Youngie..

"Yeojachingu?" Asked Imo.. Youngie seems panic..

"Eung.. aniyo Imo.." said Youngie.. Hyuk smile bitterly..

"Hehehe she's my sister Imo" said Hyuk.. Imo smile..

"Aah I see.. sit here sit here.. I will serve the best tteokpokki.." said Imo.. Hyuk and Youngie sitting and they didn't have to wait too long and Imo came and serve them ttekpokki, spicy omuk, mandu, soup & water..

"Eat a lot, okaay.." said Imo.. Hyuk smiling..

"Thank you Imo.." said Hyuk.. Youngie enjoying the food..

"It's been a long time I didn't eat this food.." said Youngie.. then she suddenly has an idea.. and looking at Hyuk..

"Oppa.. let's bring this for the crew.." said Youngie..

Hyuk frown, then he smiles.. he pats Youngie's hair..

"Oppa hm? Okay, let's order for the crew" said Hyuk happily.. Youngie realize..

"Eung.. it's because.. we're act as a sibling now.." said Youngie.. Hyuk smiling.. he wipes tteokpokki sauce on her lips..

"Messy as always" tease Hyuk.. Youngie blushing..

***

D&E and crew are having meeting on the concert venue.. they are also looking for the stage set..

Youngie is very busy meeting with other managers while D&E checking up the stage..

Suddenly Hyuk's phone buzzing.. he take out his ohone from his pocket, it's Siwon..

"Ne Siwonie.." 

"Hyuk-ah.. where are you?" Asked Siwon..

"I'm checking up concert venue"

"Are you with Youngie now?" Asked Siwon again making Hyuk's mood swing..

"She's in dressing room, meeting with the managers.." said Hyuk..

"Can I talk to her? I called her many times but she didn't pick up her phone.. it's important" said Siwon.. Hyuk quiet.. then he walk to dressing room..

"Wait.." he said.. he entering the dressing room, everyone looking at him..

"Young.." call him, he show his phone..

"Siwon caling, want to talk to you" said Hyuk.. Youngie knitted her brows, she walk to Hyuk and take his phone..

"Yeoboseyo.. nde Siwon Oppa.. ah I have a meeting, my phone is in my bag.. what's that? Mwo?? What happened? Ah I see.. but what about the concert? Oh, okay I will arrange it.. we have to make it quick.. nde.. thank you Oppa.."

Youngie hung up the phone and give back to Hyuk.. Hyuk starring at her..

"What's wrong?" Asked him,

"There's some problem on Japan company, and I have to go to fix it.." said Youngie.. Hyuk quiet..

"But this week we have a concert.." Hyuk mumbling.. Youngie smiling..

"I know.. that's why I will arrange so it won't affect my work in concert.." said Youngie.. she's about to entering the room again but..

"What if, I'm not allowed you to go.." said Hyuk suddenly.. Youngie glancing at him and smiling.. she doesn't want to fight with him..

"then I will close the company and have to fired 404 employees there.. up to you" said Youngie.. Hyuk frown while Youngie entering the room, continue the meeting..

***

7PM..

Hyuk & Youngie is on the way to Youngie's house, Hyuk is so quiet and not talking much after Siwon calling her..

Youngie's phone buzzing.. she take out and looking at the screen.. it's Siwon again.. Youngie sigh and pick up the phone..

"Nde Siwon Oppa.. hm? Ani, just tired a bit.. eung, at first I plan to go, but directornim seems so hard to let me go.. so.. can you handle it for me? Hm? Ah.. I see.. okay.. I'll try to find a solution then.. okay.. bye"

Youngie hung up the phone.. and she looking outside the window..

"I didn't say that you can't go.." said Hyuk suddenly.. Youngie taking a glance..

"Are you.. going with.. Siwon?" Asked Hyuk..

"Ofc.." she said.. Hyuk seems thinking..

"How many days?" Asked Hyuk again..

"As fast as I can" said Youngie.. Hyuk sigh..

"You can go then.." said Hyuk.. Youngie looking at him.. and the car stop in front of her house..

"But please.. even he's my bestfriend, and he's very nice to me.. please don't get too close to him.." said Hyuk.. Youngie frown..

"Why? I never forbid you to do anything with Rei.." said Youngie..

"Just.. don't get close to him.. I don't like.." cut Hyuk, Youngie pouts..

"Fine.." she said while exiting the car.. Hyuk still have a heavy heart to let her go.. he's still there for a while before driving back to apartment..

***

Today is the 2nd day Youngie in Japan with Siwon, the problem is already cleared.. and they will back tomorrow morning.. Youngie so happy, because they can keep the company and has a chance to enlarge it..

Early morning, Youngie knocking Siwon's room..

"Oppa I want to go to Asakusa before we go back, I want to go buy strawberry mochi for Hyuk Oppa.. you want to come with me?" Asked Youngie.. Siwon smiling..

"Let's go.." said Siwon..

They are heading to Asakusa temple..

"Before buying the snacks, let's go to the temple.. I wanna know my fortune this year.." said Youngie.. Siwon frown..

"You believe that stuff?" Asked Siwon, Youngie smiling..

"Just for fun.." she said..

They are walking to the temple.. and Youngie take a paper of her fortune..

This is your golden year! You'll be surrounded by people who loves you unconditionally. If you are a girl, a man near you will be your spouse forever.

"Huh? Near me? Is it near physically or.." mumbling Her.. but then she laugh..

"Ah forget it.."

While Siwon only smiling looking at her act..

"Is it a good result?" Asked him.. Youngie smiling..

"It's the same as my expectation but.. I don't know the reality kkk let's go Oppa, I'm craving for strawberry mochi.." said Youngie while walking..

"Is the mochi really that good?" Asked Siwon.. Youngie bought 10 for take away and 2 for her and Siwon.. she give 1 to him..

"Try it" said her.. she feed Siwon, Siwon chew it and surprise for the taste..

"It's good" said Siwon.. Youngie laughing seeing how excited Siwon when he finally bought 5 boxes of strawberry mochi!

"Oppa.. wait.." she said and wiping a flour on Siwon lips..

"Got a flour there" said Youngie.. Siwon smiling..

Huft.. Stop being adorable like this Youngie-ya.. it' so hard to beat Hyukjae to fight over you.. I can fight the whole world, but not Hyukjae..

Youngie's phone buzzing.. she's got a text.. and she frown when she read it.. from Hyuk..

[I Miss You..]

She's pouting..

Me too..

She's looking at Siwon..

"Oppa, let's go back.." said Youngie.. Siwon knows as well.. the girl can't wait to meet his bestfriend..

***

8PM

"Oppa will you come to concert tomorrow?" Asked Youngie when they already arrived at Hyuk's apartment parking lot..

"Yes, I will come with Ryeowook" said Siwon..

"Will you sit on the audience?" Asked him, Youngie shake her head..

"I'll be on backstage crew.." said Youngie.. Siwon pats her hair..

"Okay, see you tomorrow.. should I wait?" Asked him.. Youngie smiling..

"No need.. you need to rest.. thank you for your help Oppa.." said Youngie, Siwon smiling..

"No need to thank me, I'll always be glad to help you.." said Siwon..

Youngie walk with her strawberry mochi.. going upstairs with nervous feelings.. She knows Hyuk still sulking.. that's why she decided to come directly from airport to meet him..

She press the bell.. and she has to wait for a while until Hyuk opening the door.. Hyuk looked surprise to see Youngie..

"Huh, you.. came here?" Asked Hyuk.. Youngie frown..

",you're seems not happy to see me.." said her.. Hyuk frown..

"Ani.. come in.." said Hyuk..

"I bought Strawberry Mochi for you.. If I give you tomorrow it would be not good.. so I decided to come now and we.." Youngie's words stop when she's seeing Rei is sitting on the dining table..

"Eoh, Youngie?" Said Rei, a little bit startled.. Hyuk doesn't know what he should do..

Youngie maintain her heart.. and smile..

"Hi Rei.. when you arrived?" she asked..

"Just arrived..Oppa said you have business in Japan?" Said Rei.. Youngie smiling..

"Ah yeah, for 3 days and I jist arrived.." said Youngie..

She remember something.. she's calling Siwon..

"Oppa, wait for a while hm..? I go down now.." said Youngie then she hung up the phone (ofc Siwon confuse when he pick up the phone, but he decided to go back).. Hyuk looking at her..

"Eung, I just want to bring this, Rei.. it's delicious you can try.." said Youngie.. Youngie looking at Hyuk..

"Siwon Oppa waiting downstairs.. I'll go home now.." said Youngie.. she looking at Rei..

"Rei, I'll go home now.. see you tomorrow" said Her.. she walk to the door, Hyuk following her..

"Tomorrow rehearsal.."

"At 9.. I know.." said Youngie.. she didn't look at Hyuk..

"I'll pick you up tomorrow" said Hyuk again..

"I'll drive my car, after concert I want to go somewhere" she said..

"I'll go with you downstairs.." said Hyuk..

"No need" cut Youngie..

"Young.." said Hyuk..

"Bye.." said Youngie.. he's about to pat her hair but Youngie avoid it.. Hyuk sigh..

"We'll talk tomorrow" said Hyuk.. Youngie just walk away without listening to him.. when she entering the elevator, she punching her chest many times..

"Huft.. why I always feels stuffy everytime I meet her..." she mumbling..

The elevator open, and she's going to lobby entrance.. Siwon's car already waiting.. Siwon smiling while opening the door.. Youngie smile a bit..

"Sorry to.. bother you again.." said Youngie.. Siwon pats her hair..

"It's okay.. at first I want to wait right?" Said Siwon.. Youngie nodding..

"So.. what happened?" Asked Siwon.. Youngie only quiet.. Siwon suddenly take out his phone.. he knitted his brows.. then smiling understand.. it's a text from Hyuk..

H: [Are you with Youngie now? Rei is here so it's kinda awkward when Youngie arrived..]

S: [yes, we're in the way to her house.. she looks tired]

H: [I hate to say this but please take care of her]

S: [kkk]

***

1AM

Youngie still can't sleep.. she's too tired but she can't sleep even she's trying...

Her phone buzzing.. a text come from Hyuk.. there's a picture of 10 pieces strawberry mochi..

H: [I don't want to eat this alone]

Youngie just looking at the text.. until 1 text from Hyuk appear again..

H: [Rei having a dinner with me, she's not stay in here..]

Youngie frown.. then she reply his text..

Y: [why do I have to know?]

H: [I know you upset..]

Y: [she's your girlfriend tho, I have no right to get upset.. btw I'm going to sleep]

H: [Young..]

No answer from her.. she switch off the phone..

***

9AM,

Youngie and Yongsun arrived at the venue.. they are having soundcheck.. D&E already there since 8..

Youngie is also on the stage, checking up the properties, she met Hyuk when she entering the stage.. looks handsome with black coat and sunglasses and hat.. but she doesn't really care.. Hyuk keep taking a glance at Youngie..

When they are rehearsing the Circus, Hyuk trying to jump while the dancers will catch him from below.. Youngie looks worried.. but in the end Donghae will do the scene..

Youngie is checking monitor in front of the stage when Hyuk finished rehearsing Rum dee dee.. Hyuk is talking with the crew, while other crew tidying up the container.. the crew arranging the container behind Hyuk.. from where Youngie stand, she looked at it and feels there is something wrong.. but in a second her eyes get rounded and she run to Hyuk and push him aside

BUMP..!

The container falling down and it hits Youngie's back while Hyuk safe..

Hyuk frown then he's run to Youngie.. the crew hurriedly move the container, Youngie just sitting on her knees..

"Where does it hurt?" Asked Hyuk panic.. Youngie shake her head..

"I'm okay.. are you okay?" Asked Youngie worried..

Hyuk carrying Youngie suddenly to dressing room..

"Yaaaa.. I told you I'm okay.." said Youngie..

"Take off your jacket" said Hyuk.. Youngie shake her head.. Hyuk looks upset. 

"Take off now!" Hyuk snapped.. and Youngie startled.. Hyuk helping her take off the jacket and Hyuk saw Youngie's back already bruised.. Hyuk hug her.. and he's crying..

"You.. why.." he's sobbing..

"Babo.. why you have to do this... you hurt yourself to save me.. why..." said Hyuk full of regret..

"Babo? Ofc I have to save you.. y.. you have a big day today.. it's your 1st concert in Seoul.. it's your biggest dream.." said her.. Youngie pushing Hyuk a bit and cupped his face.. she wipes his tears..

"Don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter