Honeymoon Rehearsal?

Growing Pains
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Charles de Gaulle

"Can you just maintain your face, dear Hyukjae? You're smiling like ear to ear" said Youngie..

"I can't help.. this is my dream, to go to Paris with you.. with a happy feeling.." he said.. he kiss her temple..

They are heading home.. it's already night.. after showering they are sitting on the balcony..

"Do you remember our first kiss?" Asked Hyukjae suddenly.. Youngie chuckles..

"Yeah, right after we reconcile.. 'I wanna have romantic kissing scene in here with my girlfriend, but she's too busy.." said her.. Hyuk ruffling her hair..

"You are clueless" he said.. he pinching his fiancee..

"Don't you know that the busy girlfriend I mean was you?" Said Hyuk.. Youngie frown..

"Huh? Really? But.. we only met once when I went to Seoul for your fanmeeting.."

"I've told you I already loves you since I was 12.. ah, ani.. I remember eomma told me.. when I was 5.. I said to your eomma 'eommonim, I want to make Youngie as my wife' kkkk" he remember the memories while smiling..

"But when I start to had a crush on you, I realize that I don't have anything.. it's impossible for me to continue study at college.. that's why I want to be an Idol.. so when I become famous in the future, I can buy anything for you.. and you won't be ashamed to have me as your boyfriend or husband kkk" he said again, Youngie frown..

"After you left, I worked so hard.. even after school, became trainee, and at night I sneaked out from the dorm just to work part time cleaning the restaurant.. just to get some money to survive on my trainee.. because I don't want to ask money from appa & eomma.."

Youngie embracing him..

"Even if you have nothing, I will still love you anyway.." said her..

"I know, but it won't be fair hun.. I won't let people look down on you when they know you have poor boyfriend or husband.. and also, even your eomma also doesn't care my family background like you, she always gave the best things for you, right? And I also want to be the best for you so eommonim will be happier.. we're not living in K-Drama where the poor and the rich fall in love and they are together happily but the poor still poor.. " said Hyuk.. Youngie feels so touch with Hyuk's words..

"I'm proud of you" she said while close her eyes.. Hyuk her hair..

"Hun, are we going to sleep here?" Said Hyuk.. Youngie smiling.. but still with her closed eyes..

"Isn't it romantic? You and me, with the scenery.. you can see the eiffel from here.."

"No more need eiffel wallpaper kkk" said Hyuk.. Youngie also chuckles..

"But it's expensive tho, just because I always missing you so I put eiffel wallpaper that reminds me of you.." he said..

"Everytime I feel tired and feels like giving up, I always looking at those wallpaper.. So I remember my main goals.. work hard to pick up Youngie.." he said..

"Hmm.. you didn't pick me up.. I came by myself.." Youngie mumbling.. Hyuk smiling.. while looking at the sky..

"I was stoopid that time.. still can't forgive myself everytime I remember the day eomma passed away.. I can imagine how panic and sad you are that time.. but now you're here in my arms.. accepting me.. I promise I won't let you cry alone again.." he said and kiss her temple..

No respons from her.. she already drawn in her dream.. Hyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter