New Beginning : Seoul

Growing Pains
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd March is the last day of SS7S.. Super Junior now is having after party.. Hyuk always peeking up his phone.. Rei is in Seoul and he promise to meet her after concert..

R: [you don't need to come here, Oppa must be tired and enjoy the after party.. I'm proud of you]

He read Rei's text.. Hyuk sigh..

H: [I'm sorry..]

"Attention guys.." suddenly YoungMin, the head manager stand up..

"This concert had a great success.. you guys are worked hard" said YoungMin..

"Now I have to announce 1 important thing.. we will have a new manager, is a 'SHE'.." 

"Whoaaaa" all members excited except Hyuk.. he's too tired to comment.. actually he doesn't like new people work with him..

"Please welcome, from Paris.. Young Dae-ssi.." said YoungMin..

All members Super Junior are happy.. they already knows Youngie.. while Hyuk frown.. Young Dae? Youngie..??

And Youngie entering the room..

"Whoaaaaa Youngieeee...!!!" Greet Leeteuk happily.. Youngie smiling to them and bow a little..

"Annyeonghaseyo.. start from now I will be a part of Super Junior management team.. please teach me and I hope I can help this team" said Youngie.. everyone clapping, Hyuk only staring at her.. while Siwon looking at Hyuk and Youngie.. he smiling..

"Ah, but Youngie is not working regularly.. since she also busy with her business, she only work by request.." said YoungMin..

"Her 1st work is she will manage to go with Leeteuk, Shindong, Hyuk & Donghae to Indonesia this March for Analog Trip" said YoungMin again..

Siwon move her seat so he sit beside Youngie..

"Whoaaa it will be fun" said Shindong.. Youngie smiling..

"Let's cheers for today.. Youngie, do you drinking?" Ask YoungMin

"NO"

"Yes.."

All members looking at Hyuk & Youngie.. Hyuk say No while Youngie say Yes..

Youngie smiling, she take the glass..

"Cheers for our team" said Youngie.. Hyuk staring at her but since the first time she entering the room, she didn't glancing at Hyuk even once..

"CHEERS..!"

"Don't get drunk.." whisper Siwon worried.. Youngie smile..

"Just a glass.. I won't get drunk Oppa.." said Youngie, Siwon smile at her and pats her head.. Hyuk only sigh..

***

DING DONG

Youngie just finished showering.. she looking at the clock, it's 11PM.. She knitted her brows.. she wear her pajama and open the door..

Not too shock, because she knows.. the guest must be Hyukjae..

Hyuk only looking at her after Youngie open the door..

"Is there anything I can help?" Asked Youngie making Hyuk starring at her..

"We need to talk.." he said.. Youngie glancing at the clock behind..

"I thought that my office hour it's already over.. why don't you.."

Hyuk making Youngie silent with his hug..

"Jarjinasseo?" He said while her hair.. Youngie still silent.. he cupping Youngie's cheeks..

"When will you arrived? Why you didn't tell me you'll be back hm?" Asked Hyuk.. and finally, Youngie looking straight at his eyes..

"I think you forget or should I remind you that everything is over?" Said Youngie, Hyuk frown..

"I bet Rei will be sad If she know that her boyfriend coming to other girl house in the middle of the night.." said Youngie..

"You.." he release his hand weakly..

"You want to take revenge on me?" Asked Hyuk.. Youngie chuckles..

"What's revenge? I don't have any problem with you.." said Youngie..

"I respect your girlfriend, Lee Hyuk Jae.. do you think she will be okay to see you being caring to other girl?" Said Youngie..

"You're not the other girl.. you're my.."

"Sister?" Cut Youngie..

"We're not even had blood related or something.. so stop thinking about that" said Youngie.. Hyuk looks hurt..

"You're so smart to hurt people with your words now, Youngie.." said Hyuk.. he wipe his tears..

"But if you think I'll give up taking care of you, you're wrong.." said Hyuk..

"Now sleep.. you need to rest now.." said Hyuk.. then he leave after pats Youngie's hair.. Youngie bites her lips and sigh..

Don't come often.. or.. I will lose...

***

1 message receiv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter