Nightmare

Growing Pains
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oppa, I don't want to hurt anyone.. that's why I decided to go.. please don't look where I go. Promise me, you have to be happy with Rei..

-Youngie-

RRRRR..... RRRRR... RRRRRR

A buzzing sound from his phone making Hyuk awake from his nightmare..

A call From Youngie.. Hyuk immediately pick up..

"WHERE ARE YOU..???" Asked him panic..

"I already at SM office, you just woke up?? Ya what time is it? You have to go to music champion for music show.." scolding her..

Hyuk frown..

"You.. you still here...? In Seoul...??? Not going anywhere..???" Asked Hyuk

Youngie frown..

"Huh? What do you mean..?" Asked her confuse..

Hyuk looking at the clock..

"Will you go to music champion?" Asked him..

"Nope, I have meeting.. but I will go on Idol Radio" said Youngie.. Hyuk smiling relieved..

"It's okay.. I will quickly take a shower, see you tonight" said Hyuk..

"Eoh.." she said and about to hung up..

"Young.." calling Hyuk..

"What?" Asked her..

"I Love You.. and thank you for not running away..." said Hyuk.. Youngie quiet.. then sigh .

"I'm not going anywhere.. still have many things to do tho.. geez.. take a shower now, Donghae Oppa already at MBC.. bye.." Youngie hung up the phone..

Hyuk frown.. then he laugh... he's relieved that it was just a nightmare..

***

After meeting at 2PM, Youngie having lunch at SM cafe.. She take out her phone and found some message from Hyuk..

[Mwohae?]

[Miss U..]

[Miss U.. Miss U.. Miss U..]

[I'm having lunch now.. don't skip yours] *he sent his selfie with food..

Youngie frown.. then she reply the text..

Y: [if you have time, call me..]

And in a second, Hyuk calling her..

"Mwohae mwohae yeoboseyooong"

"What's with your outfit today? Why cordi eonnie choose those outfit?" Complaint Youngie..

"Hahaha why? I'm still handsome tho.." said Hyuk..

"Ofc, but.. for 1st impression of danger, that's not sound as 'danger' for me.." said Youngie.. Hyuk smiling..

"But I still have to wear it until Idol Radio today.." said him..

"What??"

"Hehehe it's okay.. tomorrow you will choose the outfit.." said Hyuk..

"You have to look good even you already good.." said Youngie..

"Don't you jealous? People might love me more if I look great.." said him..

"It's okay tho.. at least I know whoever you'll be with, you're home is me.." said Youngie..

"Just remind y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter