Livin' in

Growing Pains
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 day after Hyuk back to Seoul, D&E have a shooting for their VCR.. Shindong as a director.. they have a good concept like a mafia movie or something.. 

"D&E fans must be like it" comment Youngie after reading the script.. they are in make up room, 

"Including you?" Asked Donghae.. Youngie chuckling..

"Oppa you don't know I'm your biggest fans?" Asked Youngie..

"You're the 1st.. not the biggest.." said Hyuk suddenly..

"Rei is the biggest fans" said Hyuk.. he testing Youngie again..

"Ah.. right" said Youngie..

Hyuk chuckles and pinch her cheek..

"I'm kidding.. you're the first, the biggest.. and the best.." said him then walk away, continue his shooting.. Youngie just quiet..

Now they are recording fighting scene..where they caught up with the cops and trying to escape, and end up fighting.. Youngie was amazed watching the scene.. it's funny to see Hyuk fighting necause she knows Hyuk is really soft, he won't have a heart to fight with others..

DUARRR..

Suddenly the scene when Hyuk's got shot by the cop.. Hyuk collapse and it makes Youngie frown and she can't hold her tears..

"CUT..!! Jarhaesseo..!" Said Shindong making Youngie startled, she hurriedly wiped her tears.. without she realize, Hyuk looking at her..

***

"Sugohaesseoyo" said Hyuk when the shooting is done.. Youngie preparing to go home..

"Youngie.." Hyuk calling her, she glancing at him..

"Hm?"

"Drive me home" said Hyuk.. Youngie looking at Yongsun..

"Hyung have to contact the models for tomorrow, he still has a work.." said Hyuk..

"Alright.." said Youngie.. and they are heading to Hyuk's apartment.. like usual, Hyuk is the one who's driving.. Youngie is in her deep thoughts..

"What's wrong?" Asked Hyuk, Youngie taking a glance..

"Eung?"

"You seems lost in your thought.." said Hyuk.. Youngie smiles a bit..

"Aniyo.." she said.. Hyuk pats her hair, Youngie dodge it..

"Stop making my hair messy" protest her.. Hyuk chuckles..

"I love to do it.." said Hyuk..

"Btw how's my act?" Said Hyuk.. Youngie remember the scene.. she lower her head..

"Good" she said weakly..

"I saw you crying.. did I acting that good?" Asked him again.. Youngie looking at the window screen..

"It's not about the act.. I just carried away about the death scene.." said her.. Hyuk frown.. then he pats her hair again.. he thought that Youngie reminds her mother's death.. he's trying to change the topic..

"Ah, tomorrow I have a y scene.." said Hyuk.. Youngie sigh..

"I know.."

"I saw the model, she's y.." said him again..

"I know.."

"Don't get jealous, okay?" Teasing him.. Youngie taking a glance..

"Why shoud I? You should say that to Rei.." said Youngie..

"Rei is not a girl who will jealous easily.." said Hyuk..

"Good then.." she said..

They are arrived in basement parking lot..

"But it's important to be jealous if you love someone.." said Hyuk.. He take off his seatbelt.. Youngie also.. He glancing at her..

"Like my jealousy to Siwon.." he said, Youngie frown and looking at him.. he smiling and get off from the car.. while Youngie still frown..

"Safe drive manager.. I know you won't text me when you're home.. just text Yongsun hyung so he can text me.." said Hyuk then he left..

It's important to be jealous if you love someone, like my jealousy to Siwon..

And that words keep haunting her..

When she arrived home.. she take out her phone and typing some message..

Meanwhile Hyuk just taking a shower.. he drying his hair and found his phone buzzing.. there's a text..

That must be Yongsun hyung..

He take the phone and frown..

It's from Youngie.. he's smiling happily..

Y: [I'm home..]

And he replied..

H: [I haven't sleep yet and I got best dream kkk sleep well Young.. 💙]

In the different place.. both of them are smiling happily..

***

8am

When Youngie arrived at the shooting set, Hyuk already there. He's back to get a tattoo like he did on jacket photoshot..

"Morning.." she greet all people.. the model also there.. and it's making her frown.. then she drag Yongsun to other room..

"Oppa.. is she the model?" Asked Youngie with tiny voice.. Yongsun nodding..

"What's with the outfit? Is she only wearing... that???" Protest Youngie.. Yongsun nodding again..

"They will have bed scene, you also know that right?" Asked Yongsun.. Youngie sigh..

"I know, but I didn't expect that she will.. dress up.. like that.." she said. Yongsun chuckles..

"Don't tell me.. you're jealous.." teasing Yongsun.. Youngie's eyes rounded..

"Huh?? No.. I'm not.." she said nervously..

"Hyung, we're ready.." said Shindong.. Yongsun looking at her..

"Come on" said Yongsun.. then Youngie following him weakly..

***

They are shooting Donghae scene first, while Hyuk preparing.. he's wearing white top like he wore on danger performance on next D&E concert.. while Youngie only sitting beside Shindong.. Hyuk's model sitting beside him, she's wearing a lose see through nightwear..

"Are you nervous?" Asked her with her teasing voice, making Youngie want to puke.. Hyuk smiling..

"Not really" he said.. Hyuk can feel Youngie's mood changing..

"Hey you, can you give me a drink?" Asked the model to Youngie, Youngie frown..

"You, talking to me?" Asked Youngie, 

"Yes you, you the assistant right? I'm thirsty, I want to drink" said the model.. Youngie knitted her brows then she smiling.. She stand up and pass her a drink.. the model didn't even say thanks to her.. Hyuk keep looking at Youngie.. Youngie still trying to calm herself..

"Ok cut! Hyuk, it's your turn" said Shindong.. and Hyuk is preparing..

Hyuk sitting on the bed.. and the recording start.. the girl approaching him and pushing him to the bed, sitting on his laps.. she's about to kiss Hyuk's lips but Hyuk hold her cheeks.. they looked like they're kissing..

"Cut! Good.. next scene.." said Shindong preparing a chair..

The girl looked disappointed because she can't kiss Hyukjae..

Hyuk sitting on a chair and the girl approach him from behind.. she hug him and touching his chest teasingly.. and kiss his ear.. she's about to kiss his lips again, but Hyuk once more holding her cheek..

"CUT..! It's done..! Good Hyuk-ah.." said Shindong.. Hyuk smiling.. he's stand up and goes to dressing room to change.. he's looking for Youngie, because she walked out from the set up in the midst of recording.. but he can't find her..

He's in dressing room now, about to change the outfit, but suddenly that girl is get in the dress room and close the door.. Hyuk glancing at her..

"What?" He said..

"Why are you in a rush? That was the shortest shot I've ever had" said the girl.. Hyuk sigh,

"I still have work to do so I don't wanna waste my time" said him.. she tug Hyuk sleeves

"I still want to have some fun with you.." said the girl, Hyuk glared at her..

"Move.." said Hyuk.. the girl smiling..

"Aww.. I like sterny boy like you.. you're so hot, you know.." she said while trying to touch Hyuk's lips..

GREEEEK..

The door is open and Youngie appear bringing Hyuk's clothes.. and she's froze to see the view.. Hyuk looking at her..

"Eung, sorry.." she said about to close the door.. Hyuk sigh..

"No, we're done.. Give me the clothes.." said Hyuk.. Youngie entering the room and give him the clothes but the girl snatch it from Youngie..

"Now leave us alone, I will take care of your artist now.." said the girl.. Youngie sigh..

"I feel sorry towards you, girl.. but seriously you look cheap and low for being flirty like this.." said Youngie..

"You have a big name tho.. if my artist said he's done, then leave if you have pride.." she said again..

"how dare the assistant talk like that? Ya! You want to get fired?? I will talk to your boss now" said the girl angry.. Youngie walk to her with his killer eyes..

"listen girl.. I'm his special sponsor, I can buy your agency shares to kick you out if I want.. get out now while I'm still being nice to you.." said Youngie making the girl scared.. then the girl leave right away..

Hyuk smiling, he's about to pats Youngie's hair but Youngie move fast..

"Don't touch me if you still have her scent.. I wanna puke.." said Youngie.. She put Hyuk clothes and leave him.. Hyuk frown.. then smiling proudly..

Thank you for protect me Youngie.. You didn't change at all.. still using your power to get rid people who disturb me..

It's.. cute..

*FLASHBACK*

"YAAAA..!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY OPPA TIL HE CAN'T WALK...???!" Scolding little Youngie to a bunch of boys

"He's poor, he want to buy hotdog but he can't afford to buy hahahahaha we only push him a little but this poor doesn't have energy then he fell.. hahahahaha"

"he's too poor to even stand up"

BUGHH BUGHHH

Little Youngie punch the boys til they fell..

"YA.. IF YOU DARE TO TOUCH MY OPPA, I WILL SEND YOU TO NORTH IF I WANT.." Said Youngie..

"Who.. who are you..?" Said the boys..

"I'M KIM HAE RAN'S DAUGHTER AND HE'S MY OPPA.." Said Youngie making the boys scared and run..

You can't beat the Kim Hae Ran name..Youngie's eomma power is no joke..

Little Youngie help Hyuk stand up..

"Oppa gwaenchanha?" Asked her, Hyuk stand up and wipe his p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter