I Can Bear it (No, I can't)

Growing Pains
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngie touching his forehead, wiping the sweat of Hyuk.. She's stirring because Hyuk blabbering in his sleep.. looks like he's having a bad dream..

"K..kajima.. k.. kajima"

"I'm here Hyukjae, not going anywhere" whisper her..

"K.. kajima.. Rei.. k.. kajima"

And Youngie frown.. her heart broken in to pieces..

Suddenly Hyuk's open his eyes.. Youngie only stares at him with blank stare..

But then she realize..

"Eung, you awake?" She said.. Hyuk keep starring at her.. trying to find whether she knows or not.. even just a dream, Hyuk knows that she must be hurt..

Youngie wipe his sweat..

"You still have a fever, want to take the meds?" Asked her.. Hyuk blinking his eyes.. and he only nods.. Youngie get up from the bed..

"Wait, I will take a glass of water.." she said.. but suddenly Hyuk held her hand.. Youngie taking a glance..

"Hm?" Asked her.. Hyuk not saying anything.. he's just looking at Youngie's eyes..

"Wae?" Asked her again.. Hyuk then release her hand.. Youngie smile.. she's going to kitchen and sitting for a while.. punching her chest, this stuffy feeling appear again.. she's trying not to cry.. I can bear it..

After maintain her breathing.. She's back to the room.. Hyuk keep looking at her, but Youngie seems avoiding  to look at him..

"Cha, this is your meds, and the water.. after this you can sleep well and hopefully better tomorrow" said her.. Hyuk sitting and drink the meds.. Youngie lay on the bed, backfacing Hyuk..

"Jaljayo.." she say softly.. Hyuk starring at her back.. and he lay down too..

"I know it.. she heard.."

Hyuk move closer to her and sneaking his hand to her waist.. hug her from behind.. from the hug it can tell that Hyuk feel sorry to her..

"it was just a dream Youngie.. don't make him feel guilty.. He only loves you.."

Youngie move back to facing Hyuk and hug him too..

***

7am..

Hyuk awake, and he stil memorizing what happened last night.. Youngie is already awake, he can smell the food and sounds of music from the kitchen.. he get up from the bed, wash his face.. and walk to the kitchen.. he saw Youngie humming 'GIFT', his Japanese song.. Youngie turn around and she's frown..

"Eoh, you awake?" Asked her.. Hyuk smiles a bit.. Youngie turn off the stove and pats the chair..

"Sit here, I make beef stew.." said her while smiling.. Hyuk walk to her and sit on the chair without a word.. Youngie pour the soup to Hyuk's bowl.. and she looking at him.. she touching his forehead and smile..

"The fever is gone.. thank God.." she said.. Youngie kiss his cheek..

"Good morning.." she said.. Hyuk's eyes glassy, Youngie frown..

"What happened hm? Got a bad dream?" Asked her..Hyuk exhale and he wipe his tears quickly..

Youngie feels hurt more.. she can't stand when Hyuk crying..

"Y.. ya... why you cry?" She said and embrace him..

"I'm sorry Young.. I'm not a good man for you.." he sobbing.. Youngie frown.. there's worriness inside her mind..

"Don't tell me that you want to end this.."

Hyuk looking her eyes, pleading..

"But please.. whatever happen in the future.. don't leave me.." he said.. Youngie smiling and pinch his cheeks..

"Ya.. how can I have a heart to leave this charming y handsome boy hm? I must be stoopid kkk" she's hug him again..

"I don't know what happened to your dream.. but don't worry.. I'm not gonna leave.. except when you asking me to leave" whisper her.. then she ruffled his hair..

"Come on, cheer up! Now eat this yum yum beef stew.. it will make you feel better.." she said.. Youngie sitting beside him and sharing stories that makes Hyuk feels better..

"It's hurt.. to heard you calling her in your dream.. but I can bear it.."

***

Jamsil, makeup room

"Oppa, I will go buy Ice Choco downstairs.. want to eat strawberry cake?" Asked Youngie,

"Can I have Ice Choco?" Asked him, Youngie shake her head..

"Nah, you're not in a good condition, I made lemon ginger for you.." said Youngie, taking out a bottle of lemon ginger.. Hyuk pouts but then he's smiling..

"Thanks.."

Yongsun chuckles..

"You just live together 1 day and you already sick? What about 1 week? Maybe you can get heart attack" jokes Yongsun making Hyuk & Youngie laugh.. Youngie left the room..

"Her charm.is no joke hyung kkk" he said..

***

"1 ice choco and 1 strawberry cake, please"

"Nde.. 1 ice cho.."

"Ah wait.." Youngie thinking..

"2 ice choco and 1 strawberry cake" she said while smiling..

"Okay, 2 ice choco and 1 strawberry cake, please wait" said the waitress..

"Hi Youngie"

The voice is familiar.. Youngie turn her head and yes, the voice is from Rei.. Youngie smiling..

"Eoh? Hi Rei.. you came?" She asked.. Rei nods..

"I moved to Korea after Siwon oppa fanmeeting.. my CEO has some projects and she needs me to help" said Rei.. Youngie smiles..

"Ah, that's good.." she said..

Suddenly Rei's phone ringing, she ask Youngie' permission to answer..

"Hello, yes I'm in the cafe.. alright I will be waiting on the door.. thank you.." she's looking at Youngie

"I have to take my order, I'll be back" she said.. Youngie nods.. Rei exit the cafe for a while and back with a bouquet of white roses..

"Whoa.. it's pretty" Youngie comment.. Rei smile..

"Which one you like? Red or white rose?" Asked her..

"White rose ofc.. I don't really like red rose" said Youngie,

"Huh? Why?" Asked Rei..

"For me Red rose makes me feel gloomy & dark.. white rose means purity & faith.. so i'd prefer white rose" said Youngie, Rei frown..

"Ms Young order!" Said waitress suddenly, 

"Ah Rei, I have to go.. see you next time!" Said Youngie.. Rei nods and smile.. she take the order and leave..

While Rei looking at her every moves.. 

The convo about flowers making Rei throwback when she and Hyuk were walking at the garden roses in Paris, the day where they celebrate new years eve together..

"Rei, do you like rose?"

"Yes Oppa, I like rose.."

"which one? Red, White or other colors?"

"I like the Red Rose, what about you?"

"i love white rose.."

"Why is that? Mostly people will choose Red, isn't the Red one is the symbol of romantic?" Asked Rei.. Hyuk smile while looking at the white rose..

"Not for me, I don't know why, I feel the Red rose has a gloomy & dark feelings.. while White rose means faith & purity.." said him..

Rei chuckles and sigh..

"Geez.. even you gave me the same reason as him.." she said, sipping her tea..

***

"c'est du chocolat glacé pour mon beau" said Youngie on the door.. Hyuk is already in waiting room, alone.. Hyuk frown..

"Huh? What's that means? Asked him.. Youngie walking to him and give him the ice choco..

"I said 'this is ice choco for My Handsome' kkk" 

Hyuk take the ice choco and pouts..

"Why suddenly change decision?" Asked him sippimg his ice choco.. Youngie smiles..

"I have to make you in a good mood for today show" she said while tidy his suit..

"Then kiss me.." he said.. Youngie frown.. then she smiles..

"You have  your make up on.. I don't want to ruin it.." she said.. then move her head closer to his ears..

"I'll give it after show.. as much as you want" whisper her.. Hyuk smiles..

"Wow, suddenly my mood is lifting up now kkk can't wait for that" he said while winking at her.. 

Youngie's phone ringing,

"Eoh? From Busan branch? Yeoboseyo? Nde.. yes I still remember.. oh really? That's good.. when will they come? Eeh? Ah I see.. I will ask my fiance first then I'll let you know, okay? Thank you Mr. Jung" Youngie hang up the phone.. Hyuk looking at her..

"Mwonde?"

"Seems like tomorrow i have to go to Busan, Busan goverment ask us to prepare for Busan Festival this year.. and we will sign the agreement.. how?"

"Ah, I will go at dawn and will back at night.. so no need to stay a night there.." said Youngie.. Hyuk smiling and her cheeks..

"I would love to go with you if I don't have this schedule so I can show how proud I am to see you signing the agreement.. working with goverment is a big project.. but tomorrow is my last show, but you have to take care there hm? Bring Jin Young to accompany you.." said Hyuk.. Youngie smile..

"I wanna hug you but I will ruin your suit.." said Youngie..

"After home, you can do whatever you want me to do.." he said..

"Really?"

Hyuk nods.. Youngie type something on her phone..

"Then I will make schedule tomorrow to visit the doctor.." she said making Hyuk frown.. then he force to smile..

"Baby... I'm.. fine.." said him.. Youngie looking at him.. then she sigh.. she put the phone back to her bag..

"Alright.." she said softly.. Hyuk held her hand..

"Baby.. I'll do it after we go to France.. okay?" He said.. knows that his fiancee disappointed.. Youngie (pretend) smiling and squeeze Hyuk's hand..

"Okay.. now let's get ready to show your best.." said her.. they are going to backstage and preparing for the show..

They are gathering with team on backstage, Hyuk busy talking with other cast.. and suddenly the managers put the food support on the table near Youngie

"Dynamite again?" Asked Youngie.. JaeHyuk menager nods..

"And 1 more, cookies from Indonesia.." he said.. Youngie frown.. she looking at it.. there is 'Elf Indonesia ♡ Eunhyuk' on the cookies.. Youngie secretly checking on Rei's fanbase and personal SNS.. and yes, it's from her.. Youngie chuckles bitterly.. I can bear it..

***

The show as usually went great.. Youngie watching from backstage, seeing how awesome her fiance even his face still bearing the pain when he dance with string.. suddenly she has mixed feelings.. thinking about what happened last night, about Rei who suddenly living in Korea, even about white rose and the cookies..

Fuerza Bruta almost finish, Hyuk is on the stage with other cast singing & dancing for last song.. and when last speech, suddenly Hyuk walk to the edge of the stage, kneeling and receiving  something.. and when Youngie see it clearly, that's a bouquet of white roses..

And without she realize, the tears come out..

"Youngie? What happen?"

Suddenly Donghae, who came to visit and watch Hyuk's show, seeing Youngie's tears asked her, Youngie wipe it immediately..

"Huh? Eung.. nothing happen hehehe.. Oppa, please don't telling him that I cried, okay? I'm just proud of him.." she said.. Donghae nods and smile..

"I will go to toilet, if Oppa looking for me, tell him that I will be waiting on the wardrobe room" she said.. Donghae nods again.. Youngie walk fast to toilet to touch up so Hyuk can't see her puffy eyes.. and after she think it's already okay, she walk to wardrobe room..

"bear it Young.. bear it.."

When she's on the door, Youngie saw Hyuk talking with Yongsun.. and when he saw Youngie, he's smiling and walk to her.. embrace her immediately..

"You've worked hard.. I'm proud of you.." said Youngie.. Hyuk looking at her..

"That's all because of you.." he said.. Youngie blushing.. trying hard to not cry..

"Let's go home.. you still owe me something.." he said while winking.. Youngie smiling..

"Eung, oppa.. I think I will sleep at my house tonight.." she said.. Hyuk frown..

"Huh? Why? I can drive you to airport in the morning.." he said.. Youngie smile..

"You still have the last show tomorrow and you need to rest more.. I also need to prepare there becau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter