Superstar Dark Side

Growing Pains
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When will you go back to Seoul?" Asked Hyuk to Youngie on the phone..

"Still don't know, why?" Asked Youngie.. Hyuk frown..

She doesn't miss me?

"Ani.. just asking.." said Hyuk.. there's a silent.. Hyuk sigh..

"Alright, I will continue work out" said Hyuk..

"Okay.. eoh, Oppa!" Said Youngie.. Hyuk waiting..

"What?" Asked Hyuk..

"Eung.. I don't like when you have a rumour about the girls.. and lessen your dating show.." said Youngie, Hyuk frown.. then he chuckles..

"Why? Jealous?" Asked Hyuk.. Hyuk can draw Youngie's blushing face and pouty lips..

"Huh..? N.. no.. I just don't like when you getting popular because of the dating rumour.." said Youngie..

"Then come here, I won't date anymore" said Hyuk making Youngie quiet..

"You always shove the girl like you used to do when we were a kids.. an overprotective sister" said Hyuk..

"But maybe I can't do that anymore.. all girls will shove me away from you" said Youngie while chuckles..

"Hahaha that won't happen.. I will hug you tight and shove them away" said Hyuk.. Youngie silent..

"Eomma and Imo will scolding me if I can't protect you" said Hyuk.. trying to avoid his true feelings.. so Youngie won't realize about that..

"Alright sister, you have to start to work.. so you can finish all that and move here.. bye!" Said Hyuk and hang up the phone..

***

One day before y Free & Single comeback, Super Junior had a dinner together..

"We have to work harder since this year I have to go to army" said Leeteuk,

"I will hand the leader position to Eunhyuk" said Leeteuk making Hyuk shock..

"H.. huh? I.. i can't hyung" said Hyuk..

"I agree, you're the only one who can manage the group well when hyung gone" said Yesung.. and all members agree..

When they are enjoying the foods and chit chat, suddenly there is another guest came..

"Eoh, Super Junior oppadeul, annyeonghaseyo" said her.. Super Junior looking at her and smile..

"Eoh? IU? Annyeonghaseyo.." said Leeteuk..

"Oppa are having dinner?" Asked IU, then she looking at Hyuk, who also looking at her.. Leeteuk smiling..

"Ah yes, we preparing for tomorrow comeback.. ya Eunhyuk-ah, you're so lucky.. IU-ssi, Eunhyukkie is your big fans" said Leeteuk, Hyuk's ear redden.. he only smile..

"Really? Yes I heard from Heechul oppa.. Enjoy your food, oppadeul.." said IU..

They are continue eating.. but IU's eyes can't stop looking at Super Junior table.. especially to Hyuk..

"Eunhyuk-ah, looks like she also likes you" said Shindong.. Hyuk smile..

"It's impossible.." said Hyuk.. suddenly Yongsun manager approaching Hyuk..

"Hyuk-ah.. IU's manager asking me your phone number.. he said IU want to contact you" said Yongsun, Hyuk frown..

"Really?" He asked, Yongsun nods..

"Okay you can give my number" said Hyuk.. Shindong smiling..

"Whoaaa looks like it's not impossible kkkk" tease Shindong, Hyuk only smile..

***

H: [you know what? I met IU on the cafe and she ask my number!]

That's the text Youngie received, making Youngie frown then sigh..

H: [you know that she's my fav right? Idk why suddenly she asked my number]

Y: [oh]

H: [why 'oh'?]

Y: [how should I reply?]

Hyuk frown..

H: [you're not happy?]

Y: [ani.. idk.. just worried]

H: [kkk don't worry, she's known as an angel, and she's very nice..]

Y: [fine, just becareful.. I don't want you get in trouble]

H: [just say you're jealous kkk]

Youngie frown..

I am..

H: [hey, don't tell me you affected because of our kiss last time, I was just carry on kkk]

Youngie frown deeper.. she feels Hyuk stabbed her right through her heart.. she punch her chest many times..

She smile while wiping her tears..

Y: [I'm not.. the kiss means nothing to me..]

Meanwhile Hyuk also frown reading Youngie's text.. he also feels stuffy on his heart..

it means nothing to her?

Then Hyuk reading next reply..

Y: [I want to drive home, bye]

H: [mkay, safe drive.. let me know when you're home]

... and Youngie didn't text Hyuk after that.. even when she's home..

***

A week after

Hyuk has been busy with his promotion, he's just back to his dorm and take a shower.. after that he take his phone and tug in bed..

There is a text..

[Annyeonghaseyo Eunhyuk Oppa, this is Ji Eun number, how are you?]

Hyuk frown.. it's JiEun..!! IU..!!! Hyuk smiling..

H: [Hi.. I just back from inkigayo recording, what about you?]

IU: [yes, I watched Inkigayo, Oppa so cool kkk I'm in my apartment, just back from my schedule. Btw is it okay if I text you? I'm scared that you already have a girlfriend]

Hyuk read the text and smile..

H: [what girlfriend kkk I'm too busy to have a girlfriend]

IU: [kk good to know so I still have a chance 😉]

Hyuk frown, his heart beat faster..

H: [hm? A chance?]

IU: [tbh when Heechul oppa said that oppa likes me, I've been searching everything about Oppa's and I found that oppa so awesome.. then unexpectedly, we met last time on cafe and I won't waste a chance kkk]

H: [really?]

IU: [can you give me a chance to prove it? 😉 but since it's too risky we'd better make it secret. I'm scared that it will affect to our career..]

Hyuk stunned..

is it a dream?

H: [alright, let's try]

IU: [omg! I'm so happy! I will looking for this fate, I hope it last long because I likes you and always thinking about being Oppa's number one]

H: [I still trying to realize is it real or just my dream kkk]

IU: [it's not kkk okay Oppa need to rest, and cheer up for tomorrow, okay? Sleep tight, and hope we can meet in your dream kkk]

H: [good night, and you too, sleep well]

This is the best day of Hyuk.. His favorite singer confessed her feeling to him..! How happy he is.. and suddenly he forget about someone far away in Paris..

***

It's been 2 months after IU confession, and they are really doing a secret relationship.. they are secretly dating, but mostly Hyuk the one who meet IU in her apartment, only to have dinner or just watch movie..

But there is 1 thing that IU doesn't like about Hyuk is he often talking about Youngie.. He told about how proud he is to have sister like Youngie..

One day when Hyuk visit her apartment, IU preparing dinner..

"Eat well oppa" she said, Hyuk smiling.. this is the first time IU's cooking for dinner because Hyuk saying Youngie can cook delicious food.. Hyuk start to eat..

"How is it oppa? Is it good as Youngie's food?" Asked IU.. Hyuk forced to smile.. actually the taste is so salty..

"I won't compare, it's good.." said Hyuk.. IU smiling.. then they start to eat.. after that they are watching a movie.. IU seems thinking of something..

"Oppa.." she said.. Hyuk looking at her,

"Hm?"

IU touching his hand..

"Will you.. stay overnight.. here?" Asked IU shyly.. Hyuk frown..

Just becareful.. I don't want you get in to trouble

He remember Youngie's text.. and smiling to her, he IU's hand..

"I can't.. you already know that we have to take care of our career.."

"Do you loves me?" Asked IU.. Hyuk frown..

"What kind of question is that?" Asked Hyuk.. IU's looks sad.. Hyuk sigh..

"Listen JiEun, if I don't stay overnight, doesn't means that I don't love you, okay?" Said Hyuk.. IU still silent..

"Okay.." she said..

And same like the other days, Hyuk went to the dorm after they finished the movie..

***

Days after

IU: [oppa, i have a fever.. I can't contact my manager 😕]

That's IU's text at 2AM.. making Hyuk panic, he's taking his hoodies and drive his car to IU's apartment.. he run to IU's room..

"Are you okay?" Asked Hyuk, he touch her forehead.. and it's slightly warm..

"Wait, I will make warm tea for you.. do you have medicine?" Asked Hyuk..

"It's on the drawer near there" said IU pointing to the drawer.. Hyuk walk to the kitchen to make a tea and to drawer to take the medicine.. He put the tea and the medicine on the table.. He hold IU's hand to make her sitting.. he give the tea and medicine..

"Drink this so you'll get better" said Hyuk worried.. IU feels happy.. Hyuk trying to call IU'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter