SS7S Jakarta

Growing Pains
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10am, 

It's been a week for D&E promotion, it went well.. now SM team and Hyuk is in meeting room..

"There is Super Show proposal, from Indonesia" said YoungMin..

Youngie frown.. Hyuk also..

"Which company?" Asked Youngie..

"Mecimapro, they had many concert before and it's an old team.." said Youngmin.. Youngie reading the proposal and Hyuk looking at her.. She sigh..

"Not bad, but we already did SS7S.. and that was an encore right?" Asked Youngie.. Hyuk nods..

"Just make another SS7S then" said Youngmin.. Hyuk frown..

"But with simpler way.. cut some songs, you guys must still remember the concept so it won't need new practice.." said him..

Hyuk seems thinking.. he's looking at Youngie again..

"Is that okay?" Asked him.. Youngie smiling..

"Why you asking me? Hahaha ofc it's okay.. your Indonesian fans are waiting for Super Show, they are sad that they missed a chance to watch SS7.. go ahead.. we will prepare it." Said Youngie.. Hyuk smiling..

"Okay.. we start to work now.." said Hyuk..

***

"So this is the SS7S song list" said Hyuk, he came to Youngie's room office and giving her a paper.. Youngie look for it..

"All songs are good.." said Youngie..

"I plan to delete all solo performance.. and some songs.. what do you think..?" Asked Hyuk..

"Leeteuk Oppa solo is good for the theme.. You can delete 'You are the one' because on the line there are already much ballad song.. so after Leeteuk oppa performance, instead of reading letter, after that I Do & Shining star before encore.." said Youngie..

"I also plan the same way.." said Hyuk.. Youngie smiling..

"But she likes Illusion.. you don't want to do that?" Asked her.. 

"Who?" Asked Hyuk..

"Rei.." said Youngie.. Hyuk chuckles..

"I'm not going there for her.." said Hyuk.. Youngie just make an 'O' shape with her lips.. Hyuk pinch her cheek..

"Why? Jealous?" Teasing him, Youngie smiling..

"Aniyo.." she said.. Hyuk starring at her..

"Can we go home faster today? I'm missing your home cook" said Hyuk, Youngie knitted her brows..

"But I plan to make fettucini today, not Korean food" said her.. Hyuk's eyes sparkling..

"I will not complaint hehehe" said Hyuk..

"And who said I invite you to come to my house?" Teasing Youngie.. Hyuk frown then pout.. he looking at somewhere else then smile..

"Fiiineee..." he said and get up.. but he grab Youngie's car key on the table making she frown..

"Ya!!!" She yell at him.. Hyuk stick his tongue..

"See you at 4 hun" he said while wink at her.. Youngie frown.. she huffing.. and chuckles..

"I don't have a heart to pushed you out tho.." she mumbling..

***

Both of Hyuk & Youngie arrived after went to the groceries..

"I want to help you cooking" said Hyuk.. Youngie looked hesitant.. Hyuk frown..

"Whyyy..? I can cook.." said Hyuk.. Youngie chuckles..

"No you can't.." said her.. Hyuk pouts..

"I wanna help you.." said Hyuk.. Youngie looking at him.. smiling..

"How about you making Ice choco for us? I still have choco powder from Sora Eonnie there" said her.. Hyuk still pouting..

"Fineeeee..." he said.. Youngie laugh..

"Why you easy to sulk recently hm?" Asked Youngie.. Hyuk ignore her, he's busy mixing choco powder.. Youngie poke his waist..

"Ya.."

No reaction..

*poke.. poke..

"Oppa.." she said again.. Hyuk still ignoring her.. she chuckles and circling her hand in Hyuk's waist.. making him startled..

"Mad at me?" Asked her.. Hyuk seems blushing..

"Ani.." he said.. he touch her hand..

"Fine.. fine.. you can cook.. I will watch tv.. when you're done, I.. I will make ice choco.." said Hyuk.. his ears looks redden..then he left to watch tv.. youngie just smile to see him..

Youngie cooking without any disturbance, they are having dinner happily and Hyuk back to his apartment at 10..

Actually, when he watching tv.. he text to his family group chat..

H: [Appa.. Eomma.. Noona.. I want to marry Youngie as soon as possible..]

E: [That's what we wish for all the time.. ask her..]

S: [Why so sudden you want to marry her?]

H: [I'm in condition where I always want to live with her.. always worried when She's not around..]

S: [Makes sure you plan a good proposal to her.. kkk]

H: [arasseo..]

H: [I need your help Noona..]

S: [You can count on me]

***

Early June..

Youngie is in her office room, she has to finish up her work because tomorrow she will have a trip to Phuket with Hyuk and family..

When she reading email and documents for SS7S Jakarta, she feels like something is wrong.. then she checking up SNS.. she huffing and feels upset.. Youngie calling someone..

"Jin Young-ssi, please contact Indonesian promoter, asking them is there any project from fans? I saw a big fanbase there complain on their SNS that their proposal still not replied by them, I'll be waiting until 4pm so I can make decision which project I should approve.. ok.. bye.."

Youngie pouts..

"It's their habit never care about fan project.. why so hard to forward their email to me.. geez..." she grumbling..

"Ooo... someone seems upset.." suddenly Hyuk's head appear.. Youngie startled.. Hyuk walk to her and put ice choco on her table..

"For my princess to chill her hottie mood" said Hyuk.. Youngie smile a bit..

"Thank you.." Youngie sip the ice choco..

"What's makes you upset?" Asked Hyuk.. Youngie smiles..

"Secret.."

Hyuk starring at her.. Youngie chuckles..

"It's about SS7S Jakarta, I saw Rei's fanbase said that they sent the project proposal since a month but still not received the reply from promoter.. while promoter should let us know first about the project.. whether we accept it or not.. it's for artist safety" said her.. Hyuk frown..

"Oo.. yeah, she told me before that it's so hard to deal with the promoter regarding fan project" said Hyuk..

"They haven't change" she mumbling.. Hyuk chuckles..

"I will go to practice room, and let me know if you finish with your work.. I'll drive you home and packing.." said Hyuk.. Youngie nods..

"But I need to go to buy sunscreen, summer in Thailand is no joke.. I don't want you to get burn.." said Youngie.. Hyuk smiling and pat her hair..

"Yeoksi, my Youngie is always take a good care of me.." he said happily.. Youngie only smile..

***

5PM..

Youngie still waiting the feedback and keep follow up to Jin Young regarding fan projects.. but Jin Young still got no result..

"They said they will send the email today.." said Jin Young on the phone.. Youngie pouts..

"Hmmm.. but I have to go home now, tomorrow I have a trip.. just let me know if they forward the email, okay? I will check up on the trip" she said..

"Okay, I will let you know" said Jin Young..

***

Incheon Airport

Hyuk and family are waiting on the gates, waiting for boarding time..

"You excited?" Asked Hyuk to Youngie.. Youngie nods and smile..

"Been a long time I didn't have family trip.." said Youngie,

"You may bring them for trip, even without me next time.." he said.. Youngie's eyes sparkle..

"Really?" Asked her.. Hyuk nods..

"In the future I will often go overseas, and you will busy with your work.. sometimes when you want to relax, you can go with them, I don't want my wife feel lonely when I'm not around.." said Hyuk.. Youngie frown..

"Your.. what?" Asked her, her face can't hide the blush on her cheeks..

"Ah, boarding time.." said Hyuk while stand up and helping appa.. Youngie smiling.. she also walk with eomma and Sora..

Youngie sit beside Hyuk.. they will go to Bangkok for 2 days and Phuket for another 2 days..

"I've been waiting for this trip.." said Hyuk, Youngie glance at him..

"Why?" Asked her..

"I want to have some quality time with you and our family.." said Hyuk.. he lean his head on Youngie's shoulder and held her hand..

"Now I want to sleep for a while during the flight.. with my best pillow" said Hyuk while close his eyes.. Youngie chuckles..

"You love me that much hm?" Whisper Youngie.. Hyuk tighten his grip..

"Yes, and I'm still waiting my princess to say she loves me back.." he mumbling.. Youngie smiling..

She looking at the window..

I thought you already forgot.. kkk

***

Bangkok 10PM

They are arrived in the hotel,

"Why you have to waste to booking 4 rooms while I can sleep with Youngie?" Complaint Sora.. Hyuk grinning..

"Hehehehe, I thought the room is not spacious.." said him.. Sora looking at Youngie..

"I asked him, but he said 'I will take care of this trip, you just sit and enjoy the trip' soooo... I don't know kkk" said Youngie.. Sora only shake her head before going to her room..

Hyuk walk with Youngie to her room..

"If you need anything just text me, okay?" Said Hyuk.. Youngie nods..

Suddenly Youngie's phone buzzing.. Jin Young calling..

Y: "Nde Jin Young-ssi.."

J: "Youngie, I just received email from Indonesia, so the project will be hand banner, balloon, flag and food support.."

Y: "we can't allow any balloons there.. flag? What kind of flag?" Asked Youngie, she entering the room and Hyuk follow her..

J: "just a little plastic flag, like you can raise on parade"

Y: "oh.. it's ok then.. ah wait.." Youngie glancing at Hyuk..

"Oppa, you want to accept food support?" Asked Youngie.. Hyuk seems thinking..

"I don't think we have much time there, we usually rushing to airport after concert" said Hyuk.. Youngie nods..

Y: "no need food support then.." said Youngie..

J: "okay, I will reply their email now" said Jin Young..

Y: "sorry to bother you very late night Jin Young-ssi.." said Youngie..

J: "aniyo, that's my job.. thank you Youngie and enjoy your trip"

Jin Young hang up the phone..

Youngie exhale...

"Fiuuh finally.." she mumbling and sitting on the couch.. Hyuk smile..

"Why you seems so relieved?" Asked Hyuk while her hair.. Youngie seems thinking..

"She worked so hard to prepare the fan project.. So I want to help her.." Youngie said.. Hyuk frown..

"You still.. stalking her?" Asked Hyuk.. Youngie chuckles..

"Ani.. I just looking out her fanbase when I realize why Jakarta didn't have fan projects.. because you said that she always have idea for fan projects.." said Youngie.. Hyuk just starring at her.. making Youngie curious..

"Hm?"

Hyuk pulling Youngie's to his embrace..

"I don't want you to feel you still owe her.. please don't.." he whisper.. Youngie just quiet..

"A.. ani.."

Hyuk tighten his hug, he's her hair..

"I know you, Youngie.." he said..

"I know you... but, please believe me.. I no longer feel anything to her.. even if she still has feeling to me.. It won't affect anything.. I won't go back to her.. I.. I only wanna be with you.." he said.. obviously worried on his voice.. Youngie hug him back..

"I trust you.. but.. this feeling keeps haunting me.. I'll try to get rid off it.. I'm sorry.." said Youngie.. Hyuk cupped her cheeks.. starring at her.. trying to read her mind..

"I'm forever belong to Youngie.." said Hyuk.. Youngie frown..

"I'm yours.." whisper him.. he move closer to her face.. Youngie can feel Hyuk's breathe..

"I.. I haven't said I Love You yet.." said her.. Hyuk smiling..

"Said what?" Asked him..

"I Love You.." she said.. Hyuk smile wider, then Youngie realize... she's blushing..

"Eung.. I.. I.. mean.."

Hyuk doesn't give her chance to speak... he's already locking her lips passionately.. feels like he won't let her go.. but when he wants to lift her to the bed, he realize.. he looking at her.. smiling.. and wipe her lips..

"I have to stop this now or I will go further.." said him.. Youngie just straight to sit and hiding her face with her hands.. she's blushing hard.. while Hyuk chuckles

"When we were young, You always said that Oppa is mine and protect me.. I want you to be like that again.." said Hyuk.. he her hair..

"I miss my clingy Youngie.. I hope she will appear tomorrow.." said Hyuk.. he kiss her head..

"Sleep well Young.. I Love You.." he said then left the room..

***

5am..

Beep..

Hyuk open Youngie's room, he sneaking in.. still sleepy.. and he found Youngie still sleep.. slowly, he walk to the bed and lay beside Youngie.. he's looking at the sleeping figure.. and he fell asleep again.. he already set his alarm to 7am..

***

7am..

Beep.. Beep.. Beep..

Youngie stirring after hearing the alarm.. she's jolted when she feels someone breathing beside her..

"Morning.." said Hyuk, with eyes still close..

"I was awake at 5.. and came here.." he said again.. and hug her..

"It's nice to wake up with you by my side.."

"Eung, we need to call eomma for breakfast.." said Youngie, she's about to wake up but Hyuk hold her tight..

"Wait.." he said and take out his phone.. still hug her..

"Eomma.. awake? Ah.. okay.. we will go for breakfast in 30 minutes.. ne.." he talked to the phone, hang up.. and back to hug her like koala..

"I think you have to move to my apartment so I can sleep well every night" he said..

"Eung.. what's our plan today?" Said Youngie suddenly..

"Being eomma appa guide tour.. today is their anniversary" said him.. Youngie seems thinking..

"We have to reserve some good restaurant for dinner" said Youngie.. Hyuk smile..

"I did, Mrs Lee.. don't worry.." said Hyuk, moving strands hair on Youngie's forehead..

"Huh?"

"I love the name.. Mrs Lee.. hehehe" said Hyuk.. Youngie blushing..

"I want to take a shower.. you'd better do that too.. don't let eomma appa & eonnie waiting for us.." said Youngie.. Hyuk smiling and get up..

"Alrite.. ah btw, they will separate with us tomorrow. Sora wants to bring them to Vietnam" said him, Youngie a little bit surprise..

"Huh? What about me?" Asked Youngie.. Hyuk chuckles..

"Ofc you're with me.. going to Phuket" he said.. Youngie's eyes rounded..

"Huh? What are we gonna do there?" Asked her.. Hyuk, who's already on the door, smirking..

"Honeymoon, making baby hahahahaha" he said and Youngie throw a pillow to him.. he's laughing while exit the room..

***

After breakfast the family going to tour around Bangkok, Youngie always clinging on eomma's arm.. Hyuk looks so happy to see that..

"Hey ladies, aren't you tired?" Asked Hyuk.. eomma laugh..

"Why? You want to rest?" Asked eomma..

"Geez, a lady beside eomma looks like she just free from the prison hahaha she usually holding her tab and phone.. busy with keyboard.." said Hyuk.. Youngie smiling..

"But you happy right?" Asked eomma.. Hyuk nodding..

"Ofc, seeing her smile is one of the precious things I want to see everyday.." said Hyuk.. Sora pretend to puke..

"Is he always cheesy like this?" Asked Sora to Youngie.. eomma and appa laugh.. what a happy family..

***

Dinner time..

They are arriving at some restaurant that Hyuk already booked. They are eating happily.. and after eat, Hyuk pouring soda to the family..

"Let's cheers.." said Hyuk..

"Happy Anniversary Eomma Appa.. please be happy forever" said Hyuk.. and they are cheering and drink.. Sora smiling happily..

"Yeoksi, Hyuk taste really great.. the place is nice.." commend Sora.. Hyuk smiling..

"I saw someone instagram posting that this is the place she wants to visit someday.." said Hyuk.. Youngie frown.. Hyuk didn't look at her..

Yes, it's Youngie's post.. it was when SJ having Super Show 6 Bangkok, and she post the restaurant with caption "Someday I want to be there with you.."

Sora looking at Youngie.. then to Hyuk..

"Youngie?" Asked Sora.. Hyuk looking at Youngie and smile..

"Yes.."

"Ei.. why you bring us here then.. it supposed to be a romantic dinner for both of you" said eomma.. Hyuk keep smiling..

"Aniyo.. because eomma appa and noona have to be here.." said Hyuk.. Eomma knited her brows..

"Hm?"

Hyuk glancing at Youngie.. she's frown.. Hyuk suddenly holding her hand..

"Appa, Eomma, Noona.. I bring you with Youngie here.. not just for a trip.. but I want to.. say something.." he said.. he take out a little box from his pocket suit.. making Youngie shock.. while the family looks happy..

"If I propose her alone, maybe I won't get her answer kkk so I need my family as a witness" said Hyuk..

"Aaah, so you want to propose her now..?" Asked appa..

"It's not only me.. but appa, eomma and noona are also precious person for Youngie.. So Youngie-ya.." Hyuk open the box.. there are a pairs of white gold rings..

"Let's... be together.." said Hyuk.. all of the family frown.. including Youngie..

"We've been together for so long tho.." said Youngie.. Hyuk frown and  make a sad face and looking at eomma..

"See that? She's always like that.." Hyuk's pouting.. then looking at her again..

"Young.. yes, we've been together for so long.. but now I'm in the stage that I always want us to be together, like how appa taking care of eomma.. and.. I want you, as a girl who I held her hand walking to the aisle and making a vow on the altar... Youngie.. I want to marry you.." said Hyuk..

"Kyaaaaaa..." Sora squealing happily..

Youngie looking at appa, Sora, and the last is eomma.. eomma smiling..

"Just follow your heart, don't think about anything that bothering you.. it's time for you to just listen what your heart wants.." said eomma.. Youngie glancing at Hyuk.. His pleading eyes making Youngie's heart beats faster.. and she's looking at eomma..

"Eomma.. Appa.. Eonnie.. will you be happy to accept me as your family?" Asked Youngie.. Eomma smiling so happy.. she's looking at appa..

"Aigoo.. you already a part of the family since you were born Youngie.. and we are happy to welcome you as my soon to be in law.. we're so grateful that God grant our wish.." said appa.. Sora smiling..

"Don't ask me Youngie-ya.. you already know the answer.." said Sora..

Than Youngie looking back at Hyuk..

"Will you be okay? I'm not perfect.." said Youngie..

"Me too.. we don't need to be perfect to be together.. we only need love.. I Love You Youngie.." said him.. Youngie take a deep breath.. and smile at him..

"Okay.."

All silent..

"Huh?" Asked Hyuk.. Youngie frown..

"I said Okay.. I Do.." she said.. Hyuk smile.. his eyes sparkling and it seems like all the burdens disappear.. he's so relieved.. finally he can spend his whole life with a girl that he loves since so long.. after all the pains.. finally he can marry her..

Hyuk take out the smaller ring.. and show it to Youngie..

"Pretty isn't it..? I only put a little stone on it and my name inside.." said Hyuk proudly.. Sora chuckles..

"Ya.. just put the ring.." protest Sora making eomma and appa laugh..

Hyuk glancing at Youngie.. and put the ring on her finger.. he looks nervous.. and Youngie see that.. she touching his side eyes and a tears came out..

"You really happy?" She said.. Hyuk looking at her and smile..

"Ofc.." he said.. Youngie take out another ring and put on Hyuk's finger.. the family claps happily..

"Finally.." said appa..

"Be happy, both of you" he said again.. Hyuk and Youngie smile..

"She's under my protection now.." he said..

"So will you make it publish or..?" Asked Sora.. Hyuk glancing at Youngie..

"I want to make it publish.. but we will discuss about this later.." said Hyuk.. and the parents understand..

***

"Our flight is at 1PM tomorrow, so we can have lunch in the airport.." said Hyuk when they already in Youngie's room.. Youngie nodding understand. Eomma Appa & Sora will leave early morning, they will separate to Vietnam while Hyuk & Youngie will going to Phuket..

Hyuk sit beside her..

"Are you.. happy?" Asked Hyuk.. Youngie glancing at him..

"About?" Asked her back.. Hyuk held his hand and touch the ring.. Youngie smile..

"It's not about this engagement that making me happy.. it is when I realize that you are really loves me til you brave enough to propose me in front of the family.. thank you, Oppa.." said Youngie..

"But.. as I said.. you already knew me since I was born.. I still have lack in here and there.. maybe I'm not good enough for you.. so, please.. guide me and remind me if I do wrong.." said her.. Hyuk pulling her to his embrace..

"I will, and you have to remind me also.. I'm far away from perfect too.. but as long as we are together, I will be happy.." said Hyuk.. then he exhale, release the hug..

"Alrite, you need to sleep now.. I will go back to my room.." he said.. Youngie nods.. he's about to get up but Youngie's held his hand.. he's frown..

"Hm?" He ask.. Youngie smile, and she's looking at him, and peck his lips..

"I Love You, HyukJae ." Whisper her..

And Hyuk blushing hard..

"Oh My God.." he stuttering.. touching his chest..

"You got me heart attack, Youngie.. it's dangerous.." said Hyuk.. Youngie chuckles..

"See, that's why I don't want to say it.." she said.. Hyuk ruffling her hair..

"I need to calm down now.. kkk.. sleep well.. My Youngie.." he said, kiss her temple.. and leave the room..

Youngie smiling happily..

Eomma, you see that? Now me and Oppa are engaged.. You happy there right? Next time we will go to Paris and visit you..

***

Phuket..

"Just.. one room?" Whisper Youngie when they arrived at hotel.. Hyuk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter