Skip to Jan 2

Growing Pains
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngie make it up with Hyuk when she arrived to Paris.. she apologize and Hyuk forgive her with the term and condition. Hyuk always calling her or texting her, asking her condition or even just telling him about what she doing everyday..

But the one thing that making Youngie hurt is Hyuk always telling her about his relationship progress with Rei.. start with Hyuk coming to Jakarta and meet her, when Hyuk mad at Rei with his jealousy and then make it up after that in Super Show Bangkok and that was the time when Hyuk confessed to Rei.. and their relationship getting better day by day..

The most annoying thing is.. Rei's birthday is the same as Youngie.. Hyuk feeling guilty to Youngie because he was busy preparing Rei's birthday in Manila and even forgot to say or even text Youngie.. 

"She's not mad at me tho" said Hyuk when he's having lunch with Sora.. Sora complain about Hyuk's behaviour this time..

"She's not mad? Perhaps.. but she's sad.." said Sora.. Hyuk looking at her..

"Did she tell you that?" Asked him.. Sora frown..

"Ani.. I called her and say happy birthday and she said happily 'whoaa eonnie you're the first one who greet my birthday'.. and as far as I know you were always be her 1st person to say it.. I heard her voice and I know who's she waiting for.." said Sora.. Hyuk munching his food slowly..

"But I already apologize to her.." said Hyuk.. Sora sigh..

"Fine.." she said.. Hyuk looking at her sister..

"It seems like you don't like me being with Rei.." said Hyuk, Sora staring at him..

"I'm happy when you happy.. but about this, I'm in condition neither to support or not to support.." said Sora..

"Rei is a nice girl, you will get along well if you know her.." said Hyuk.. Sora only quiet.. she sigh.. put the fork and knife on her plate.. Hyuk looking at that..

"I suddenly lose my appetite.." mumbling her.. Hyuk smiling..

"Don't be like that.. you know I love you right.." said Hyuk.. Sora pouting.. she can't mad at Hyuk..

***

December 2018

"Yes, I have schedule to Jakarta on December 15.. So excited.." said Hyuk on the phone with Youngie.. Youngie knows what kind of excited that Hyuk means..

"Umm.. Youngie.." said Hyuk..

"Eoh?"

"This new year, I make plan to go to Paris" said Hyuk.. Youngie frown and suddenly she feels happy..

"REALLY...????" She asked.. finally she can celebrate new year eve with Hyuk..

"Yes.. I make plan to celebrate new year eve.. with Rei there.." said Hyuk..

The happiness is only exist in 1 minute..

"Oh.."

"I will introduce her to you.. you both will get along well.." said Hyuk.. Youngie forcing to smile..

"Oh.. okay.. I will spare time then.." said Youngie..

"But.. I'm still worried she will refuse this time.. she's always worried we will get caught" said Hyuk..

"Good then.. that means she cares about your career.." said Youngie..

"Geez.. it feels like I want to publish this relationship so we don't need to hide anything" said Hyuk..

Please.. don't talk about this again.. this wounds are so painfull day by day.. 

***

December 15..

H: [Youngie, I'm in Jakarta.. and I just ask her to go with me.. do you know what's her answer?]

Y:  [what?]

H: [SHE SAID YES..!!!]

Youngie just looking at the screen..

Y: [oh, that's great..]

H: [but we only will go from dec 31 til Jan 1.. so short but I will try my best.. and, it seems we can't meet this time]

Youngie smile bitterly..

Y: [it's ok tho.. the purpose of your trip this time is not me.. just, enjoy the trip.. and let me know if you need something]

H: [yeoksi.. you're the best sister in the universe]

Youngie only smile..

***

"WHY YOU HAVE TO GO TO PARIS..???" asked Sora when Hyuk telling her about his plan..

"Why? I want to show her my fav city.." said Hyuk.. Sora looking at eomma.. eomma only shrugged..

"if you going to Paris, I want you to give the honey to Youngie's eomma for her health.." said eomma..

"I only have 2 days because Rei have to work on January 2.. maybe I can't go to Youngie's house this time.." said Hyuk. Eomma sigh and get up..

"Alrite" said eomma then she walk to her room.. Hyuk looking at Sora.. Sora making zip gesture to her lips..

"No comment" said Sora.. she said.. then her phone ringing..

"Eoh, Youngiedaaaaa.." she said and answer the phone.. Hyuk looking at her..

"Youngieeeeyaaaa...!!" Said Sora..

"Jarjinasseo?" Asked Sora.. Hyuk take the phone and touch speakersound.. Sora looking at him and he make a shh gesture.

"Nde eonnie I'm fine.. how about eomma & appa?" said Youngie..

"They are fine.. you don't ask your oppa?" Teasing Sora.. Youngie chuckles.

"He must be fine there" said Youngie.. Hyuk smile to hear that..

"Eonnie, Siwon oppa contact me.. about the company we're running together.. I need you to help me running it.. maybe I will move to Seoul this February" said Youngie making Sora & Hyuk frown..

"Move..? You mean..."

"Yes, eomma told me to running this company in Seoul so I have to move there.. also I have to help dream maker.." said Youngie and Sora screaming happily to hear that.. Hyuk frown..

Youngie will move here?

"EOMMA.. YOUNGIE WILL MOVE HERE ON FEBRUARY..!!!" Scream Sora making eomma walking from her room..

"Why you didn't tell me about this?" Said Hyuk suddenly.. Youngie be silent at first..

"Huh, Oppa is there?" Asked her..

"Yes Youngie, Hyuk just having lunch here" said Sora..

"Ah.. sorry oppa.. I plan to tell you after I wrap this up" said Youngie..

"Really? I thought you don't care whether I know or not" said Hyuk.. eomma slap his back.. Youngie only silent..

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it" said Youngie.. it's also makes Hyuk feels guilty..

"Ah whatever.. we're so happy finally you'll be here yeaaaay!!" Said Sora happily.. trying to lift up the mood..

"Youngie, Is your eomma also move here?" Asked eomma..

"Eomma will not move but she will come twice a year" said Youngie..

"Whoaa that's great" said eomma..

"Tell your eomma that I miss her hm?" Said eomma..

"Nde eomma.. We miss you too" said Youngie..

"Your oppa will go to Paris, you know that?" Asked eomma.. 

"Yes eomma, Oppa already told me.." said Youngie..

"Ya Hyukkie, you have to come to see eomma at least.." said eomma..

"Yes eomma.. Oppa doesn't have time for me.." said Youngie jokingly.. eomma about to scolding him..

"Hehehe eomma I'm jost joking.. Oppa has his own world and he has to enjoy this trip.. we will meet in another chance.." said Youngie..

"But he.."

"Eomma I Love You... hehehehehe" said Youngie cut the words..

"Oh, I have to go to office now.. bye eomma bye eonnie bye oppa..!" Said her and hung up the phone..

"See that? No matter how bad you are, she will always defend you.." said Sora..

***

SUM Cafe

Hyuk is having lunch at SUM Cafe after meeting with SM..  he's planning to make Super Show 7 encore..

"Hey brother, it's been a while" suddenly someone pats his shoulder.. Hyuk taking a glance.. it's Siwon..

"Ah, Masi~ sit here.." said Hyuk..

"Seems so busy till you have to lunch here?" Said Siwon, Hyuk chuckles..

"I plan to make encore on March" said Hyuk.. Siwon murmured..

"Oh that's great!" Said Siwon.. waitress come to give Siwon his Americano..

"Thank you" said Siwon..

Hyuk seems thinking.. therr is something he wants to talk to Siwon..

"Siwon-ah.. Can I ask you about something?" Asked Hyuk.. Siwon knitted his brows and smile..

"About Youngie?" Asked him back making Hyuk frown.. them he sigh..

"Eoh.. I, wanna know about how far your business with her.." said Hyuk..

Actually Siwon knows how's this conversation goes to.. Siwon knows really well what happened between Hyuk & Youngie..

"Youngie is the hardest worker I'd ever met.. She really work hard to build the company in Seoul, you know.. build up this company here it's not easy.. actually she can use her mom's name but she want to build up from the start.. that's why she was busy meeting here and there, learning about how to start up everything and so on.." said Siwon..

"Secretly her mom helping her without Youngie's known.. her mom is very powerful I'm not joking.. you know it now, and please don't tell her about this kkk.. her mom contact my ahboji to work together and he ask me to help her.. that's the first time I meet officially with her.. it was when I was still in police department..? And after I discharged we met in Paris for meeting" explained Siwon..

"She's really smart.. I'm so impressed.." said Siwon.. he saw Hyuk only stirring his ice choco..

"And.. how about you and.. her..?" Asked Hyuk.. Siwon chuckles..

"I lied if I said I didn't like her.. I mean who's the crazy man will not like her..?" Said Siwon.. Hyuk almost choke..

"She's so adorable.. She has charm where people who near her wants to keep her in a pocket and protect her.. when I had meeting with her in Paris, all the man eyes are focusing on her kkk.." said Siwon..

"You're so lucky man, Youngie is your big fans.. you're the reason she wants to move here.. 'I want to support Super Junior with all I have.. especially to Hyuk oppa' she told me with her sparkling eyes.." said Siwon making Hyuk's heart beats faster..

"That's why I fully support her.. I also wants to see her as often as possible kkk" said Siwon again..

"What about you Hyuk?" Asked Siwon suddenly.. Hyuk frown..

"Huh? Me?" Asked him.. Siwon nods..

"Yes, what abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter