Secret Love

Growing Pains
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SM Office..

Knock.. knock.. knock..

Youngie looking at the door,

"Come in" she said..

"Ah, Dook oppa.. please seat" said her again, Dook Bun is Siwon's manager..

"Hi Youngie.. how are you?" He said.. Youngie smiling..

"I'm fine oppa.. it's rare to see you come to me heheheh is there any problem?" Asked Youngie.. Dook Bun seems hesitate..

"Eung, I need your help.. My son will having graduation ceremony on the day where Siwon fanmeeting in Bangkok held.. I already checked manager schedule but they all having a schedule.. there is ChangJoo, but I don't think he can handle it because the day after that he has to accompamy Yesung for photoshoot.."

"Okay I will help you" cut Youngie.. Dook Bun frown.. then he smile happily..

"Really Youngie? Thank you so much.." he said.. Youngie talking with him for the schedule...

***

"Oppaaaaa~~"

Hyuk looking at the door.. his Youngie appear at the studio.. smiling sheepishly.. Hyuk chuckles..

"Mwohae?" Ask her while walking to him.. still smiling.. Hyuk wipe his sweat with towel..

"Practicing for fuerza bruta.." he said.. Youngie take the towel and wipe it.. Hyuk chuckles..

"I know.. I know.. you can go.." he said.. Youngie frown.. Hyuk ruffling her hair

"Dook Bun hyung already told me before he met you.." he said..

"He said he has to ask me first.." he said.. Hyuk looking her lovingly..

"You can go hun.." said him again.. Youngie smile..

"Why so easily to ask your permission now? No more jealous?" Asked Youngie.. Hyuk smiling..

"I do.. but i no longer worried.. because you are mine now, and you loves me.. and I trust you.." said Hyuk.. Youngie looking at him.. just starring..

"Why you look at me like that?" Asked Hyuk.. Youngie smiling..

"I just realize that my man is very dazzling, feels like I want to take him for a date.. will he say yes?" Asked her.. Hyuk frown, and smile..

"Where do you want to take this dazzling man?" Asked Hyuk.. Youngie seems thinking..

"Eumm wanna take him to have some good food then movie time.." she said..

"Sounds good.. I will command him to take a shower and get ready.. you can wait at your office, he will pick you up.." he said.. Youngie nods.. and back to her office..

***

11PM, Youngi'es house..

Hyuk stop his car when they arrived..

"Take a shower first, then sleep.. I'll pick you up at 9 tomorrow.." said Hyuk.. Youngie glancing at him..

"You won't come in?" Asked Youngie.. Hyuk smiling..

"I wanna sleep.." he said.. Youngie frown and looks sad..

"Sorry.." she said, making Hyuk confuse..

"Hm? What's your sorry about?" Asked him..

"I take you to a date when you're tired.." she said.. Hyuk frown and kiss her temple while smiling..

"Hey.. the date was fun, and it refreshing my mind.. you know how happy I am when people looking at us? That was the first time I feels like I become ordinary human without being scared of dating someone.. especially when we walk with holding hands.. I feel so proud to show the world that I have you.. and people are happy to see you.." he said.. Youngie smiling.. Hyuk hold her hand..

"I think we have to dating everyday? Sounds good right?" He said.. They are laugh.. Youngie squeeze his hand..

"Alright, you have to rest.." said Youngie.. Hyuk nodding, and he peck her lips before Youngie exit the car..

"Goodnight Young.." he said.. Youngie smile..

"Nde.. safe drive.. and sleep well" she said.. waving her hand when Hyuk left her..

***

Friday, Incheon Airport

"Oppa have to becareful when you start practice with string eoh? I will check on Yongsun oppa so your safety will be the 1st priority.." said Youngie.. Hyuk drive Youngie to airport.. they are still in the car..

"Okay, you too.." he said.. Youngie frown.. Hyuk act not usual.. he usually worried too much.. Youngie smile..

"Alright, I will go now" said Youngie about to open the door.. Hyuk only nods while smiling.. Youngie pouts..

He usually pats my hair.. or saying something.. hmm.. maybe he's tired..

"Bye" she said.. and she entering the gate to meet Siwon in airport lounge..

When she's check in, a text popped out.

H: [Miss you already]

Youngie smiling..

Y: [I bet you're still in the car park, right? Kkk]

H: [can't help, and sorry I've been quiet in the car.. have to maintain my heart to letting you go without me]

Y: [Hyukjae is bad, at least give me a short peck before I go.. :( ]

H: [sent his picture with pucker lips]

H: [mmmmmmuuuuuaaaaaaahhhh]

Youngie chuckles..

Y: [I Love You.. see you in 2 days]

"Youngie.."

Youngie glancing to the voice, and smiling to see Siwon behind her.. she's bowing a bit..

"Hi Oppa.."

Siwon taking her bag, making Youngie frown..

"Let me bring the bag, it looks heavy" he said.. then they are walking to the lounge..

"I'm sorry before I have to ruin your weekend" said Siwon, Youngie smile..

"Kkk it's ok Oppa.. I'm happy to accompany you" she said..

Siwon looking at her..

I'm happy too.. I'm sorry Hyuk..

***

Hotel

After arriving at hotel, Youngie taking a shower and about to sleep.. she texted Hyuk before, letting him knows that she already at hotel and wanna sleep but end up Hyuk calling her..

"Have you eat?" Asked Hyuk on the phone..

"I had dinner on the plane, what about you?" Asked her back..

"I don't have appetite.." he said..

"Wae? Because I'm not there?" Asked Youngie teasing him..

 "Eoh.."

DING DONG..

Both of Hyuk & Youngie are frown.. Youngie walk to the door and peek out from the hole..

"Nugu?" Asked Hyuk.. he already guess that must be Siwon..

"Huh, room service?" Youngie mumbling.. she open the door..

"Good evening Ms Kim. I bring Mr Choi order for you" said the staff bringing a plate of chocolate cake..

"Huh? Ah okay.. thank you" Youngie take the cake..

"What is it?" Asked Hyuk..

"Oh, Oppa sent me a chocolate cake.." said her..

"Aww so pretty.." she said.. Hyuk smiling..

"Really?" He said.. Youngie chuckles..

"What's with the voice? Kkk should I throw it?" Asked her..

"Huh? Baby... no, I'm okay.." he said..

"I'm only missing you.." he said.. Youngie smiling..

"Oppa.." she said..

"Hm?"

"After back to Seoul, I want to packing my stuffs" said Youngie, Hyuk frown..

"Is there any schedule?" Asked Hyuk..

"Ani.."

"Eung, I was thinking, when we married later, and we will have kids.. I.. I need to renovate the house, making some space for our kids later.. so.. eum.. the renovation start in 2 days.. and I don't have any place.. eum.. can I stay at your apartment?"

There is a long silent..

"Oppa?"

"Babo, why you even ask?" Said Hyuk..

"What's mine is yours.. so you can live here because it's your apartment too.." said Hyuk.. Youngie smiling..

"I'm happy, you know? I can sleep well again.." said Hyuk..

"Don't expect too much Mr Lee.. I will sleep on wardrobe room.." said Youngie, Hyuk chuckles..

"Musun.. but we'll see.. I don't mind sleeping in my wardrobe room too.." he said.. they both laughing..

"I will pick you up at airport tomorrow, okay?" Said Hyuk..

"Okay.. alright, we need to sleep.." said Youngie..

"Sleep well Young, I miss you" said Hyuk.. Youngie blushing..

"You too.. and I miss you more.." said Youngie and hang up the phone..

***

Morning..

Youngie is about to pick up Siwon.. but her step stopping when she saw Rei is in front of Siwon door..

***

DING DONG

Siwon open the door and shock to see a girl standing there..

"Eung.. you?"

The girl bow a bit..

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Rei.." she said.. Siwon smile..

"I know.. you come here too?" Asked him

"Nde.. I just wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter