Back to Seoul?

Growing Pains
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

May 2010..

Super Junior is on their golden era..

Since they are booming after Sorry Sorry, and had a very successfull concert in Korea and Asia, they are now having their fame as a Hallyu King that spreading Korean Music overseas. Many awards and achievement they received for their hardwork. Their fans also got much more spreading around the world. Eventho they also facing problem regarding Hankyung and Kibum hiatus but they can get through this well..

This year they are releasing new album called Bonamana, also have a huge success.. overseas fans getting bulk order so the result of album purchasing also success..

One of the reason of their big success is their concept is a little bit different, they are more manly (all of them goes to the gym almost everyday), and Hyuk is the most member who got big attention because of his appearance.. he's more muscular and his charm is no joke.. his dance also improved a lot..

Today they are having fansigning event. SM choosing the 50 random winner for purchasing album.. not only from Seoul, but mostly the winner is from Taiwan, Japan and other countries.. today schedule is only Kyuhyun, Donghae, Leeteuk & Hyuk..

"I'm so sleepy" Hyuk grumbling.. yes, they are tired because after doing promotion on tv show, they are straight goes to fansigning event.. touch up for a while.. then goes inside the fansign hall.. 50 fans already waiting for them.. they are sitting according to their age: Kyuhyun, Donghae, Hyuk & Leeteuk..

One by one fans queuing to get Super Junior signing their album.. many of them giving some gift for Super Junior.. Super Junior members seems shock and feels touch when one of the fans showing them a block of album purchasing receipt.

"Whoaa, thank you very much.." said Kyu, and also other members.. they are smiling happily eventho they are tired.. and it's almost done.. this is the last fans..

"Whoaa americano? Thank you" said Kyu then he sign the album.. the fans also give americano to Donghae, Donghae smiling to her..

"Thank you so much" said Donghae.. he write on the cd book..

"What is your name?" Asked Donghae, the fans give a tiny paper that has her name written there.. after done, Donghae give the cd back and smiling.. and the fans move in front of Hyuk.. she give him Ice Choco,

"Thank you.." he said without looking at her.. she give the cd book..

"What's your name?" He asked while signing the album..

"Youngie.." the fans said.. making Hyuk stop writting.. he looking at the fans.. The fans only smile, and she give him 1 more gift. A miniature of eiffel tower.. he keep looking at her.. then he sigh.. he write the name on it.. then give back to her.. the fans bow a little to him.. Hyuk still looking at her.. the fans give Americano to Leeteuk..

"Thank you.. you're the last, what's your name?" Leeteuk asked.. she smile..

"Kim Young Dae ibnida" said her.. Hyuk's eyes rounded..

It's really her.. 

"Young Dae-ssi, thank you so much" said Leeteuk.. Youngie smiling and bow to him..

"Please stay healthy" said Youngie.. Leeteuk smile back.. and Youngie left the room.. Leeteuk stretching his hand while yawning..

"Finally over.. let's eaaaat..!" Said Teuk.. 

"Yeaaay eaaaat!" Said Donghae.. Teuk looking at Hyuk, who is froze looking at the door where Youngie left..

"Huh? What's wrong Hyuk?" Asked Teuk.. Hyuk realize..

"Eoh? Aniyo.." said Hyuk.. then they are going to eat before back to the dorm..

***

A week backward.. Paris..

"Here" said eomma, Youngie frown..

"What's that?" Asked her..

"Your ticket to Seoul.." said Eomma.. Youngie frown..

"Huh??"

"Dream Maker sent me invitation to shareholders meeting on thursday.. but I can't go, this week I have schedule to be a speaker at Europe investment meeting.." said eomma..

Yes, after Youngie graduated from her Master degree, she help her eomma to work at eomma's office.

"But.."

"Shareholders meeting can't be represented by others except spouse or the kids.. so, you go" said eomma.. Youngie seems thinking..

"It's been 10 years Youngie.. it's time for you to meet him.. who knows that when he see you, he will be forgive you.." said eomma.. Youngie shrug..

"I'll go.. but maybe I won't meet him" she said..

***

Thursday after meeting in Seoul, Youngie meet up with Taeng..

"Whoaaa, been 10 years already, you're so pretty" praise Taeng.. Youngie smiling..

"You also pretty" said Youngie while stirring her drink..

"Did you meet him?" Asked Taeng.. Youngie frown..

"Hm? Who?" She asked.. Taeng laugh..

"Don't pretend you don't know who's we're talking about" said Taeng.. Youngie smiling and sigh..

"I just arrived this morning and straight to have meeting.. and I also don't know where he is.." she said..

"Do you still like him?" Asked Taeng making Youngie chokes..

"Huh? Hahaha what?"  Asked Youngie dumbfounded..

"If you don't like him, you won't spent your education cost for buying the SM shares to protect him and SJ.. you also won't spent hundred million won just to buy SJ album and promote it to the music radio overseas..your effort is beyond just to pay back your guiltiness.." said Taeng making Youngie quiet.. then she smile a bit..

"His dream is became superstar, when I was young, I want to follow him so I make my dream just like him.. now actually is the same.. but in a different way, I keep support him from a far.." she said.. Taeng looking at her.. then she sigh.. she take out her phone..

"Alright, this is my welcome gift to you" she said.. Youngie take the phone and read it..

Hottracks fansign event Super Junior 이특, 은혁, 동해 & 규현

김*대 +82010***404

Youngie looking at Taeng,

"When I purchase your album order, I apply for this fansign and put your name on it.. ofc you win.." said Taeng.. Youngie still quiet.. she still doubt.. to meet Hyuk..

"Oh come on Youngie.. at least if you scared, just go there and don't say anything.." said Taeng... Youngie only can sigh..

***

Youngie is sitting on starbucks near fansign venue, she sometimes sigh while shipping her ice choco..

What should I do?

then she sigh again..

When the time comes, Youngie sitting on the back.. after 10 minutes the MC announcing that Super Junior members will come shortly..

And yeah, 3 minutes after that Leeteuk, Donghae, Kyuhyun and.. Hyuk came to the stage..

Youngie only frown and nearly crying.. after 10 years finally she can see her Oppa again..

who told you to be more handsome.. you make this heart beats faster.. geez..

One by one the fans goes queuing the fansign.. Youngie is the last one.. she already prepared 3 cups of Americano and 1 cup of Ice Choco..

She give 1 by one.. for Kyu & Donghae.. and finally Hyuk turn.. Hyuk didn't see her at first.. but when he asked her name..

"Youngie"

Hyuk stop writting and finally looking at her..

Youngie only smile a bit while Hyuk frown.. Youngie give him the mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter