Hyuk's Jealousy Part I

Growing Pains
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyuk & Youngie back to their activities.. after spending weekend in Paris.. they are busy with their schedule.. Hyukjae went to Tokyo for SM Town tour while Youngie still in Korea, can't go with him because she has important meeting..

H: [Don't skip your lunch, there is new resto near office, Teukie hyung said the foods is good]

Youngie read the chat and smiling.. she take a photo to her lunch box..

Y: [I'm busy, we'll go there after you back]

H: [Perfect]

Knock knock knock..

Youngie glance at the door..

"Come in.."

Jin Young entering the room.. Youngie smiling..

"Hi Jin Young.."

"Oh, I'm about to ask what do you want for lunch kkk" said Jin Young,  Youngie smiling,

"I bring my lunchbox.." said her.. Jin Young giving her some papers..

"Here is the update schedule of Super Junior, and suddenly there is an event in Jakarta end of September.."

"Huh?"

"Yes, it's Super Kpop Festival, from SM they wants D&E also Red velvet.." she said..

Youngie reading the schedule, it's 28-29 September..

"We have Analog Trip presscon at 27, right?" Youngie asked..

"Yes, and they will goes straight to airport after that" said Jin Young..

"You also go with them to.."

"I can't" cut Youngie.. she's smiling..

"I have some important meetings that day" she said.. Jin Young nodding understand..

"Ah I see.."

"I will talk with Yongsun oppa for further info then" said Youngie.. Jin Young smile and left the room..

Youngie looking at the documents once again..

Will she goes there too? I have bad feelings about this..

***

10PM

"do you know next month you have schedule in Jakarta?"

Youngie is on the phone with Hyuk now..

"Eung? Which one? I don't know" he said..

"28 to 29, with red velvet and other idols.. tiffany also will be there.."

"It's good, you can chitchat with her on backstage" said Hyuk.. he knows that Youngie and Tiffany are close friend..

"I can't go with you.. there are important meetings I can't skip.. it's for autumn exhibition" said her..

"So 3 days without you? Huft.." he complain.. Youngie laugh..

"We still can call or text tho.." she said..

"I miss you btw" said Hyuk.. Youngie laugh again..

"There.. there my fiance.."

"I will take 1st flight tomorrow, okay?" He said, Youngie frown..

"Why? Do you have morning schedule..?" She asked..

"Yes, giving morning kiss for my fiancee and snuggling in to her arms.." whisper him.. Youngie blushing..

"Y.. ya..! You and your mind"

Hyuk laughing..

"Hun.."

"Hm?"

"I miss you.." he said again.. Youngie chuckles.. she start to close her eyes..

"I miss you too, now let's sleep.. and i hope, you're here when I wake up tomorrow.." she mumbling, making Hyuk smiles.. he gives her a kiss before hang up the phone..

***

Youngie smiles even she still close her eyes.. her soul just awake.. and she smell her fav scent, she also can feel the beat of her fiance heart sounds so calm..

Hyuk arrived at 4am, and found her fiancee still sleeping.. he quietly sneaking to the bed, pulling her slowly into his embrace.. then sleep peacefully..

Youngie start to open her eyes.. she's looking at the sleeping figure and smile again.. she's kissing Hyuk's jawline then snuggle more, feeling his warmth..

"Morning" greet Hyuk with his raspy voice.. he tighten his embrace..

"Good morning, love.." said Youngie.. Hyuk smiling.. his eyes are still close..

"What do you want for breakfast?" Asked her.. Hyuk open his eyes, he still looks so sleepy..

"You.." he said while chuckles.. Youngie also laugh.. Hyuk her hair..

"Let's sleep some more.." he said..

"Ani, I have to cook your breakfast.." Youngie said, actually teasing him.. Hyuk pouts.. he locking Youngie with his leg.. making Youngie laugh..

"Didn't I say you have to obey your husband?" He whisper.. Youngie chuckles, she's touching his jawline and starring at her fav eyes..

"Hus..band.." she mumbling.. Hyukjae smile..

"Don't look at me like that.." he said..

"Why?"

"Because.. I feel like I don't deserve the love that reflect in your eyes.. too much.." said Hyuk.. Youngie smile..

She move closer and kissing her fiance....

"I love you, Hyukjae"

Hyuk smiling,

"I don't need to answer, right?" He said.. Youngie tighten her embrace..

And they spent their morning in bed..

***

"This stew is good" comment Youngie, they are having breakfast at the new resto that Hyuk suggest..

"Nah.. I still love your stew more.." he said.. Youngie laugh,

"You became bias" she said.. Hyuk smiling.. he starring at her..

"About Jakarta concert, Donghae talked to me.." he said, want to start discussion.. Youngie listening..

"We're in the midst of preparing new album, so can we not going?" He said.. Youngie frown..

"If the concert only 1 day, maybe we can agree, but 2 days are too much" he said.. Youngie smiling..

"Is that really Donghae? Or.. Hyukjae?" She asked, teasing him.. Hyukjae smile..

"Both of us.." he said..

"For me, the main reason is you.. it will freakin total 3 days without you, I can't.. it sounds childish and I shouldn't act like this.. you have your own business I shouldn't intervene on it.. but.. still.. Jakarta is.."

"Scared that Rei will be there? She will.." Youngie said, Hyuk frown...

"She already booked a flight.. next to you kkk" said Youngie making Hyuk confuse.. Youngie nods..

"Yeah, last night I've chec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter