Youngie VS Rei

Growing Pains
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After working so hard for D&E new album, recording and practicing.. today is the day D&E photoshoot for jacket album.. Hyuk already on the 30 studio since the dawn.. he will have a tattoo drawing on his body for jacket album property..

Hyuk & Youngie worked profesionally.. outside the work Youngie still cold towards Hyuk while Hyuk trying to break the ice wall.. still, he still have to try harder because Youngie doesn't seems to change..

Hyuk is really really tired and sleepy.. he just back from Japan to attend Yesung concert and he directly go back from Japan at 2am flight.. 1 day before he worked until dawn and only sleep like for 3 hours..

"Nde Youngie?" Yongsun picking up his phone making Hyuk listening.. he already lay down and tattoo artist is drawing her body now.. Yongsun talking and looking at Hyuk..

"Hyuk-ah, Youngie is on the way here, what do you want to eat..?" Asked Yongsun,.. Hyuk still close his eyes..

"Kimbap.. but her home made kimbap.." said Hyuk.. Yongsun chuckles..

"You heard that Youngie kkk.. alright just buy on GS25 or something.. as long as it's from you, he will eat that" teasing Yongsun making Youngie protest on the phone and Hyuk blush red and smiling..

***

"Youngie wasseo?"

Donghae voice can be heard by Hyuk..

"He's inside.. still being drawn.." said Donghae.. Youngie giving the food for Donghae and crew before she entering the room..

And she startled to see Hyuk shirtless.. Yongsun saw it..

"Eung.. is that okay if I come inside?" Asked Youngie.. Yongsun laugh..

"Hahaha ofc.."

"Why are you so late?" Asked Hyuk suddenly.. still closing his eyes..

"Huh? It's 8am tho, I'm not late.." said Youngie.. Yongsun chuckles..

"You were the one who came early Hyuk" said Yongsun.. Hyuk pouting..

"I was sleepy so I came here from airport directly.." said Hyuk.. Youngie only quiet.. she looking how tattoo artist worked on Hyuk's body..

In some minutes..

"Okay it's done" said the tattoo artist..

"Don't move like 30 minutes.." said him then he left.. Yongsun send him off..

And now there were only Hyuk & Youngie in the room..

"I'm hungry.." said Hyuk.. still closing his eyes.. he's too sleepy to awake.. Youngie sigh..

"I'm not ready yet to photoshoot" mumbling Hyuk.. Youngie looking at him.. then she calling Yongsun..

"Oppa, for photoshoot we need to change the schedule.. please rotate Donghae oppa to be the first.. Hyuk-ssi need to sleep some more.." said Youngie making Hyuk open his eyes..

Youngie open the kimbap.. Hyuk get up and sit.. Youngie take the chopstick and kimbap.. about to feeding Hyuk.. Hyuk frown..

"You have tattoo on your fingers and it's not dry yet.." said Youngie.. Hyuk notice it..

"Ah.. yea.." he said and accept the kimbap.. so happy when Youngie taking a good care of him even Youngie didn't say a word..

When Youngie feed him, she's frown making Hyuk looking at her..

"What?" Asked him.. Youngie get up and taking her handkerchief.. and wipe Hyuk's nose..

"You got nosebleed.. after this you have to sleep" said Youngie..

"Don't tell Yongsun hyung about this" said Hyuk, Youngie sigh..

"So you scared of Yongsun Oppa..?" Said Youngie.. Hyuk glancing at her..

"I'm more scared of you" said Hyuk.. Youngie not looking at him..

"Scared if you leave.." whisper Hyuk but still can be heard by her..

"If you don't want me to leave, just take care of your health more.. I already ask Yongsun Oppa to not letting you go to Japan but you still stubborn.." scolding Youngie.. Hyuk starring at her..

"I know you want to support Yesung Oppa but.. you have to know your condition.." said Youngie again..

"You worrying me?" Asked Hyuk.. Youngie sigh..

"Ofc, as a manager I have to make sure my artist is doing well" said Youngie.. now Hyuk the one who sigh..

"Yeah.. as a manager.." said Hyuk back to lay down..

"I start to getting tired of this manager-artist thingy.." said Hyuk again.. Youngie tidy up the plate..

"Just sleep.. me or Yongsun oppa will wake you up in 2 hours.." said Youngie..

"Can you stay here while I'm sleeping?" Asked Hyuk.. already close his eyes.. Youngie frown..

"Why tho?"

"I feel safe when you near me.." said Hyuk.. Youngie frown.. she slightly blushing.. then she calling Yongsun..

"Oppa, where are you? Before you go here please buy vitamin C for Hyuk-ssi" said Youngie.. Hyuk smiling hearing her voice.. he start to doze off until next 2 hours then doing photoshoot..

***

A night before going to Indonesia..

Youngie is packing her stuffs, she will going with Super Junior and team to Indonesia tomorrow morning.. suddenly a text popping up.. from Hyuk..

H: [I don't think I can go tomorrow]

Y: [why?]

Hyuk send a picture.. a thermometer with 39.6⁰C on it

Youngie frown..

Y: [I will call Yongsun Oppa to drive you to doctor]

H: [No need, Yongsun hyung is an important person to go tomorrow morning, if he knows he will cancel and everything will be ruined.. I only need sleep]

Youngie bites her lips.. her mind is on battle mode whether she goes to Hyuk's apartment or not.. she's so worried..

***

Hyuk feels the fever is getting worse.. he's trying to sleep but he can't even after texting Youngie.. a text came up suddenly.. he read it.. from Youngie..

Y: [don't get up, gimme your door password.. I'm arrived..]

Hyuk frown, and he feels like wanna cry.. Youngie still care for him..

H: [630404]

Youngie slightly sad to see the password..

It's his and her birthday..

Youngie open the door, she put her luggage (because she also has to go tomorrow morning), she goes to kitchen and take a bowl and open the fridge..

Just like I thought.. no ice cube..

She take out the ice cube from her bag.. she already knew that Hyuk will not have ice cube on his fridge.. this is her first time coming to his apartment so she still confuse about the space.. she boiled the water and make a lemon ginger tea.. then after finishing, she walk to Hyuk's room..

"You here?" Asked Hyuk.. his voice is weak.. Youngie walk to him and sit on his bed.. she put her hand on his forehead..

"You still want to go tomorrow or rest? I give you option" said Youngie.. Hyuk looking at her..

"You also go, rite?" Asked Hyuk..

"Eoh.."

"Then I also wanna go" said Hyuk.. Youngie pretend to ignore him.. she checking Hyuk temperature.. it's 38.4⁰c..

She put the ice cube on the pouch and press it to Hyuk's forehead.. she turn on the humidifier.. after sometimes she take out the pouch, and ask Hyuk to drink the tea, and aspirin..

"Now sleep, I'll wake you up at 6, Yongsun Oppa will pick us up at 6" said Youngie.. Hyuk hold her hand..

"You stay here?" Asked him.. Youngie glancing at him..

"I will put the bowl to the kitchen then sleep on the couch.." said Youngie.. Hyuk keep holding her hand then pull it..  Youngie is laying beside him..

"I don't want to argue now.. let's sleep.." whisper Hyuk then he close his eyes..

"Rei will be sad if she know this.." said Youngie.. Hyuk sigh.. then he hug her tight.. without saying anything..

I only need you now..

***

5.25am..

Hyuk awake.. he feels better now.. and the one that makes him much more better is the Youngie presence on his side.. she sleep soundly..

Beep.. beep.. beep..

Youngie's alarm is on.. Hyuk pretend to sleep again.. he feels Youngie awake.. she's sitting and looking at Hyuk.. She's touching his forehead..

"The fever is gone.. Thanks God.." said Youngie.. Youngie get off from the bed and let Hyuk sleep more.. She's taking a shower and prepare.. and after that she's back to Hyuk room, she touching his shoulder lightly..

"Hyuk-ssi... Hyuk..." call her.. Hyuk open his eyes slowly.. he's inhale and smile..

"The strawberry scent I missed the most.." said Hyuk.. making Youngie's frown and blushing..

"Are you feel better now?" Asked Youngie.. Hyuk nods..

"Much more better.. thank you Youngie.." said Hyuk.. then he also preparing..

***

"So we're not going to Jakarta?" Asked Leeteuk when they already on the airport. Youngie frown and laugh..

"Oppa.. you already know that we're going to Jogjakarta" said Youngie..

"Isn't it the same?" Asked Donghae.. Youngie shake her head..

"It has almost the same name but the distance is quite far.." said Youngie..

"Hohohoooo hellooo.." said the voice behind them.. they are looking at it and surprise to see Siwon there..

"Huh Siwon-ah? You go also?" Asked Leeteuk.. Siwon looking at Youngie..

"I have business with this young lady in Bali.." said Siwon while her hair..

"You wanna honeymoon?" Asked Donghae joking.. all people laugh except Hyuk..

"Hahahaha, we will not go there for honeymoon, right Youngie?" Asked Siwon making Youngie frown then laugh.. Hyuk sigh.. he stand up and going to buy a drink..

***

They are boarding now.. like usual Hyuk sit beside Donghae.. and Youngie sit beside Siwon.. they are keep talking about their business.. Hyuk trying to get busy with his phone.. he text Rei but she didn't reply.. making his mood gloomy..

"Here.."

Suddenly Youngie already beside him, bring a glass of water and some pills..

"You still not recover yet, take the aspirin n vitamin, and sleep.." said Youngie.. Hyuk just look at the pills..

"I'll drink later.." said Hyuk.. Youngie frown.. 

"Drink now or I'll throw this to garbage" said Youngie sternly.. Hyuk glancing at her..

"You still care? I thought you are busy with Siwon" said Hyuk, taking the pills and drink it.. he is sulking.. Youngie didn't say a word and back to her seat..

***

They are arriving in Bali.. Yongsun and Youngie get off from the plane 1st, making sure that condition is good..

"Are you sure you will be the guard? You don't need to do that.." said Yongsun.. Youngie smiling..

"I will try" said Youngie..

Some fans already waiting and they start to recording.. Hyuk doing it professionally like usual..

They are heading to the hotel.. it's a villa near the beach.. Youngie stay in managers villa while Super Junior & TVXQ stay in another villa for recording..

When they are arriving, Youngie and Siwon going to their appointment.. while Hyuk recording until night.. Hyuk's phone already been take out due to the program so he can't contact Youngie..

At 11pm Youngie back to the villa, Siwon just drop her because he has to catch his flight back to Seoul..

"Please don't only taking care of your Hyuk.. you also have to take care of yourself, okay? Let me know if you need anything.." said Siwon.. Youngie smiling and nodding..

"Thank you Oppa.." she said..

She walk to the villa, want to take a shower and sleep..

When she open the door, there is Yongsun and Hyuk sitting in the living room..

"Eoh Youngie you arrived?" Asked Yongsun.. Youngie smiling..

"Oppa I want to showering then sleep.. Hyuk-ssi, don't sleep late.. you will have big day tomorrow until 4 days forward.." said Youngie making Hyuk curious..

"Huh?" He said.. but Youngie already left..

***

Early morning in Bali airport, they had briefing.. Youngie said after they are arriving in Jogja, there will be an interpreter who greet them at hotel..

I hope this decision is right..

Analog Trip member arrived at hotel.. they are recording for check in.. and after that they will have briefing with interpreter..

The staff hotel opening the meeting room.. Youngie goes to toilet first while others entering the room.. and..

"Annyeonghaseyo.. welcome to Jogjakarta.." said the interpreter.. a girl.. that making Hyuk frown and shock

."I'm Rei.. and start from now I will be your interpreter" said Rei introducing herself..

Hyuk looking at Yongsun, he only shrugged.. all members not knowing and they are talking with Rei..

Knock.. Knock.. Knock..

The door is open, and Youngie came in..

"Hello.. sorry I'm late.." said Youngie, she walk to Rei and smile.. making Hyuk more nervous..

"You must be Rei, I'm Young Dae.. the one who contact SM Indonesia and asking their recommendation for interpreter, and they choose you.. please help them" said Youngie.. Rei smiling and bowing at her.. Youngie looking at the member..

"Oppa, Rei is an ELF, so she will be a good friend for you.. she's one of the fanbase leader in here and often making projects for you.." said Youngie.. 

"Ah, ne I saw you last month, SM opening.." said Leeteuk.. Rei smiling..

"Okay, shall we start the briefing?" Asked Youngie..

During the briefing, Hyuk keep looking at Rei, and Youngie.. he wondering what's Youngie's plan..

And after briefing over, they are preparing to go to Borobudur.. they are leaving the meeting room..

"YoungDae-ssi.. I need your help a bit.." said Hyuk suddenly.. Youngie knitted her brows..

"The recording will be start shortly" said Youngie, meanwhile Rei glancing at them.. Hyuk keep looking at Youngie.. and leaving inside while gesturing Youngie to follow him.. and when he feels no one's there, he cornering Youngie..

"What do you mean by this?" Asked Hyuk, Youngie frown..

"What?" Youngie ask back..

"Why you invite Rei in this trip?" Asked Hyuk again.. Youngie chuckles..

"You didn't hear what I said? It wasn't me.. SM recommend her and she has qualification so what?" Said Youngie.. Hyuk starring at her.. Youngie's eyes looked glassy..

"You should be happy, why you blaming me?" Asked her.. her voice trembling.. Hyuk sigh..

"I'm.. sorry.." said Hyuk.. then he left..

Hyuk in the van with other members, while Youngie with Yongsun in another car.. with Rei..

"So... it's been so long.. Rei?" Said Yongsun.. Rei startled..

"Nde.. Yongsun Oppa.." said Rei.. Youngie chuckles..

"Just relax Rei.. I know who you are.." said Youngie.. Rei looking at Youngie..

"I'm Youngie.." said her.. Rei smiling..

"I know.. nice to know you Youngie-ssi.. Oppa.. always talk about you.." said Rei.. Youngie smiling..

"Drop the formalities.. kkk Hyuk-ssi also always talk about you" said Youngie..

"Hyuk.. Hyuk-ssi..?" Said Rei..

Meanwhile Yongsun only sigh...

I feel like I'm in the midst of the cold war.. Hyuk geez this is all your fault..

"After he said that he has a girlfriend, I thought that it's time for me to make a distance to him.. so don't worry.." said Youngie.. Rei frown..

"You shouldn't do that.. Oppa knows you longer than me.. and.. he really regret and can't forgive himself about.. what happened on this new year.. and.. i'm also sorry for that.." said Rei.. Youngie sigh and shaking her head..

"Actually I don't wanna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter